Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
For a long time, my period stopped. My doctor said that girls in their mid to late 20s can experience menopause and that my symptoms during my 20s was just like menopause. Anyway , for years I didn't have a period. About 7 to be exact. Then I met this guy back in early June and we started dating in late July. He's nice, kind, hyper, fun loving. I mean he makes me giggle and feel all butterfly-y (yall know what im talking about) Well sometime during early August, I started feeling a bit funny. My system (ie stomach) was acting different . Like er yeah stomach would act nervousy. Anyway, by mid August, I started feeling some hot wetness down below. I reconized it from my teens of "period time" coming around. I had this dark reddish black discharge down there. The next day I straight up had my period. Since then, my period has come back. For 7 years, no pills stopping it, no nothing really. then as soon as I start dating this sweet loving guy ( a first for me, I might add) , Aunt Flo comes back in full swing.

Can your emotions really do something like that or is it a coincident?

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Besides your change in relationship status has thier been other changes in your life (Like you are eating better, worse, more, less, more meat, less meat etc)...Aka has your increase in happiness changed your diet?

Have you gained or lost weight? (like gone from underweight closer to normal weight?)

Etc, Moods can cause you to change your lifestyle unconciously, and this can cause your body to change how it functions.

Both physical and mental stress will also lead to a increase in the production of cortisol which tells the brain to stop making estrogen and progesterone, which will also cause periods to stop.

Its unlikly that changing your relationship status has only affected your mood, without changes in lifestyle as well. So it could be many things.

I would recommend keeping a eye on it, and if you get unusual pain or discharges (I guess its all unusual atm) then it could be worth getting it checked.

Dapper Ladykiller

I have PCOS so my lady time is naturally ******** to hell, but on BC the one thing that throws it out of whack is stress. As soon as I go through a crazy stressful few days, my period starts in full swing and doesnt end til its supposed to.

I know thats not the issue youre having, but as far as emotions swaying lady time, that is confirmed smile

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sagebomb
Besides your change in relationship status has thier been other changes in your life (Like you are eating better, worse, more, less, more meat, less meat etc)...Aka has your increase in happiness changed your diet?

Have you gained or lost weight? (like gone from underweight closer to normal weight?)

Etc, Moods can cause you to change your lifestyle unconciously, and this can cause your body to change how it functions.

Both physical and mental stress will also lead to a increase in the production of cortisol which tells the brain to stop making estrogen and progesterone, which will also cause periods to stop.

Its unlikly that changing your relationship status has only affected your mood, without changes in lifestyle as well. So it could be many things.

I would recommend keeping a eye on it, and if you get unusual pain or discharges (I guess its all unusual atm) then it could be worth getting it checked.

nothings really change except the weather lol I have lost weight tho since then, about 3 lbs a month no matter what I eat ( peanut butter makes me gain weight and I can eat it at every meal, rest of the month ill gain weight.) The only thing I can think of is I'm happier since I dont have my family riding my a**, getting on my nerves. Hes like vicodin from my family stress. The family stress is still there.

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Zuska Darling
I have PCOS so my lady time is naturally ******** to hell, but on BC the one thing that throws it out of whack is stress. As soon as I go through a crazy stressful few days, my period starts in full swing and doesnt end til its supposed to.

I know thats not the issue youre having, but as far as emotions swaying lady time, that is confirmed smile

i thought about something surprised they say a women hits 35 and she becomes a horn dog...im 4 months away from being 35 D8

I know im hornier than I use to be. I was single for 6 years and was like "meh" when it came to sex, now its like emotion_dowant . I blame Aunt Flo with her hormone crusades :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff