sambart

The Grey Embrace

Victor Exslave

K-poplover44

Kawaii Desu Senpaii

K i t t e h N i n j a

antiparticle

Varlik

Awe You guys. You all are so nice. Thank you. Hehe All of you have such lovely avatars. I wish I could have a whole teal colored avatar. Wouldn't it be great? Hehe Too cute. As you see by my name I wish to be an amazing gifter to people. Hehe heart heart heart heart biggrin

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
TheGifterYouLove
Luceltic

Joshachu

sambart

The Grey Embrace

Victor Exslave

K-poplover44

Kawaii Desu Senpaii

K i t t e h N i n j a

antiparticle

Varlik

Awe You guys. You all are so nice. Thank you. Hehe All of you have such lovely avatars. I wish I could have a whole teal colored avatar. Wouldn't it be great? Hehe Too cute. As you see by my name I wish to be an amazing gifter to people. Hehe heart heart heart heart biggrin

You are quite welcome :3 teal is a wonderful color and I know for me I love getting gifts haha

Shady Bunny

TheGifterYouLove
Hello. I'm very new here. Extremely new. Hehe heart A friend told me about it sometime ago, but I just never got around to getting on here. I like that we have our own little avatar. So cute!!!! whee If you haven't noticed by my hair and eye color. I do have a favorite color. Hehe 3nodding 4laugh
Welcome!
enchanted_bunny
TheGifterYouLove
Hello. I'm very new here. Extremely new. Hehe heart A friend told me about it sometime ago, but I just never got around to getting on here. I like that we have our own little avatar. So cute!!!! whee If you haven't noticed by my hair and eye color. I do have a favorite color. Hehe 3nodding 4laugh
Welcome!

Hi hi. Hehe Thank you so much. Everyone is so kind.

Dapper Member

Welcome to gaia whee
I'm new too

Mythical Gekko

Welcome heart
Feel free to ask if you have any questions biggrin
Hello and welcome to Gaia! If you have any questions or want to add me as a friend or PM me, please feel free to do so. ^^

Fashionable Fairy

11,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • PvP 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TheGifterYouLove

Welcome to gaia
Thank you guys.

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia smile

Evirus's Queen

Adorable Vampire

ah yes,
a new face for all of Gaia to see.
welcome! heart

Questing:
Dark Heart 2nd Gen:
User Image ( x4 )
Please and thank you.
: ]

IRL Hobo

39,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Abomination 100
  • Winged 100
TheGifterYouLove

Welcome to Gaia! 4laugh

Ryoma_Kanata's Kouhai

Sweet Waffles

TheGifterYouLove
Momoka_Izumi
oh, welcome here~ emotion_c8
you do have nice favorite color 4laugh

Aw Thank you so much. You avatar is too cute. whee

ohh, thank you so much ~ emotion_bigheart

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome to gaia xp
YunJaeforeverlove4

Thank You. Hehe heart I love your avatar.

Star Re Sky

Yup. Hehe Thank you. Your hover board is awesome.

AngelBabis

Thank You. I am loving all your teal colored items. How can I find them? I would love to add them to my inventory. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff