Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Really, the only thing I even care about at ALL right now is updates to old site games (like the fishing hole) and a ******** AVATAR BUILDER (because yes I'm still sore about gaia forcing tektek to go offline forever).

Also: It'd be nice if that avatar builder let us save infinite numbers of avatars, was updated more frequently (unlike tektek), you can layer items that have poses (so that, unlike what we have to do now, you won't be limited to searching an item and only using one pose to preview), and that, for the love of GOD, THERE IS NO GCASH WHATSOEVER INVOLVED IN THIS, BECAUSE I'M STILL NOT HAPPY ABOUT THE WHOLE OUTFIT SLOT COSTING GCASH BULLSHIT.

Watch the pet battle mmo go down in flames because gaia sees one minor flaw with it and, instead of fixing it, they delete the whole thing... Y'know, LIKE WHAT THEY DID TO ZOMG.

IRL Otaku

19,515 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
KillerCaitie
We seriously need a builder, & a way to see every pose of our items.

I was using TekTek as a doll maker before I ever knew what Gaia was, I feel lost without a builder. D:
Go to your avatar builder and search "all gaia" instead of "my inventory" for whatever item you need. You can also use MP to search things and the avatar builder to try it on. Hope this helps.

Lonely Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Get Dissed! 25
boisterously_silent
It's interesting, but not surprising, to see that the gold economy and wealth disparity are overwhelmingly what people are most concerned about. Fixing that should be a priority.

It made me cringe a little to see "Battle MMO System", even though there's "Pet" in front of it. Gaia had a good MMO, and they abandoned it when it didn't make enough money. This new pet thing will surely meet the same fate. Fixes before features, please.

Actually if you read from one of there announcements zOMG was greatly greatly glitched to a point where it could have been weeks-1 year on fixing the problems altogether and they had some pretty major glitches I am not sure which announcement it was but when they were closing zOMG they gave out the big glitches and the estimated time was minimally a week "minimally" With that being said and they didn't know any game developers who worked for there site who could fix it quickly so they shut it down. As for HOC it is still somewhere in the forums my friend one day gave me the forum and webpage for it and it still exists somewhere who knows where now

Rainbow Shapeshifter

12,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
bring back Zomg!!!!!

Wistful Conversationalist

20,325 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Pet Battle Feature, which is in heavy development as we speak! This new aspect to Gaia will allow you to collect and train virtual pets and engage in awesome animated combat!

we used to have something like that in gaia but they took it away also I would just want zomg back but that's never going to happen.

Hopeful Lover

15,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
So basically the avatar builder is just tektek, just like the inventory worth. You guys work really quick. You shut down tektek then convert their features into your own.

I'm not upset or butt hurt about it I just see what's happening.

EDITED: Also what you should be focusing on is the gold economy. Those results did not lead you to believe we wanted a new chat system, an upgrade on fishing, and pet battles (in Zomg we got to fight, now you want us to fight with our "pets" like this is pokemon or neopets?)

Fishy Dealer

[NPC] Gaia Staff

can yopu bring back zomg please redface

Versatile Member

25,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Messy Palette
So basically the avatar builder is just tektek, just like the inventory worth. You guys work really quick. You shut down tektek then convert their features into your own.

I'm not upset or butt hurt about it I just see what's happening.

EDITED: Also what you should be focusing on is the gold economy. Those results did not lead you to believe we wanted a new chat system, an upgrade on fishing, and pet battles (in Zomg we got to fight, now you want us to fight with our "pets" like this is pokemon or neopets?)

I am going to agree with your edit, Sweetness. I get the feeling someone here has forgotten the age of the majority of their members. I was feeling hopeful. Since the survey, not so much. Quite a few of us older Gaians are getting bored.

Romantic Darling

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
FINALLY!!

but then on, i wish everything just like from the old days.. i wonder if gaia has still have that charm like they used to be

Gigamon 002's Queen

Noble Gatekeeper

boisterously_silent
It's interesting, but not surprising, to see that the gold economy and wealth disparity are overwhelmingly what people are most concerned about. Fixing that should be a priority.

It made me cringe a little to see "Battle MMO System", even though there's "Pet" in front of it. Gaia had a good MMO, and they abandoned it when it didn't make enough money. This new pet thing will surely meet the same fate. Fixes before features, please.

THIS +1

High-functioning Sex Symbol

Envoy of Void
Make the mobile app more... sleek and less glitchy/difficult.
The forums are the only interesting place in my eyes and thus catering to mobile communication would help people stay more active.

"things I like: suicide attempts"
slow down there satan
REALLY excited for the new mmo =)

Lonely Bunny

13,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Pet Lover 100
These results seem fishy to me, but nvm, i dc about gaia anymore.

Alien Fairy

15,725 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Nebula Novice 100
forkcity
Awesome! That avatar builder is gonna come in handy, and I really can't wait to get sucked into another MMO blaugh

I agree with you, fork. Since the loss of TekTek, having a Gaia avatar builder will be welcoming development. *hugs*

Fluffy Pal

I'm pretty excited and pumped about all of this!
Especially being able to talk to friends in a new chat system <3
I do have some small worries about it, but thats one of the main things I am pumped about.
Itd be pretty cool to do the Pet MMO thing, and designing avatars like we used to be able to do on TekTek again <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff