Welcome to Gaia! ::

What new features are you the most excited for?

New Lake 0.19067796610169 19.1% [ 45 ]
New Fish 0.16525423728814 16.5% [ 39 ]
New Rods 0.11440677966102 11.4% [ 27 ]
New Bait 0.033898305084746 3.4% [ 8 ]
Bugs Fixed 0.24576271186441 24.6% [ 58 ]
Achievements 0.11864406779661 11.9% [ 28 ]
Other Incentives 0.13135593220339 13.1% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 236 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22 23 >

Anxious Fisher

Your Neglected Sex Toy
I'm loving the ideas gives here by users. Cannot wait for the moment Fishing is finally back up and working properly, since that's the only thing I really enjoyed in here lately and recently came back especially for this. Pity I cannot fish now. ;_;

I know, there are tons of creative Gaians in the fishing community that clearly love the game very much! It's a shame that this happened but i'm hopeful that it will come back even better than before! I think Gaia realizes how much support the game has so won't give up on it, especially since the game has been here basically from the beginning ( unlike zomg). I'm trying to stay positive at least..

Thield's Boyfriend

Shameless Helper

31,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
Whiskey-Chan
Your Neglected Sex Toy
I'm loving the ideas gives here by users. Cannot wait for the moment Fishing is finally back up and working properly, since that's the only thing I really enjoyed in here lately and recently came back especially for this. Pity I cannot fish now. ;_;

I know, there are tons of creative Gaians in the fishing community that clearly love the game very much! It's a shame that this happened but i'm hopeful that it will come back even better than before! I think Gaia realizes how much support the game has so won't give up on it, especially since the game has been here basically from the beginning ( unlike zomg). I'm trying to stay positive at least..
I think it's rather improbable that they remove Fishing from the site. As you said, it's been here for all this time, it's their first game, fish are needed in Alchemy - if they decided to remove the game, then they would have to make another way for the fish or recreate some formulas, change their ingredients needed.
BUT, if something like removing the game happens, then I'll lose all hope with the site. Completely.

28,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
Your Neglected Sex Toy
Whiskey-Chan
Your Neglected Sex Toy

I think it's rather improbable that they remove Fishing from the site. As you said, it's been here for all this time, it's their first game, fish are needed in Alchemy - if they decided to remove the game, then they would have to make another way for the fish or recreate some formulas, change their ingredients needed.
BUT, if something like removing the game happens, then I'll lose all hope with the site. Completely.

ditto, I still need my angelic rod grant, need 6700 or so more fish and trash. crying

Anxious Fisher

wahmbulance NEWS wahmbulance

User Image

Yesterday during AtS, Admin Lead Zero Omega said they might add fish into the dumpster while fishing is down... His little ninja face makes it seem very likely too. ninja

I don't know about you guys, but I am all for anyway to acquire fish at this point. The marketplace hasn't been very reliable, the prices are just becoming way too high (especially for my stripers emo ) and the fishing market...is just bad, and makes me feel bad for purchasing some...

What do you guys think about this? Who else is going to start dumpster diving after reading this?
emotion_yatta

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Whiskey-Chan

User Image

Yesterday during AtS, Admin Lead Zero Omega said they might add fish into the dumpster while fishing is down... His little ninja face makes it seem very likely too. ninja

I don't know about you guys, but I am all for anyway to acquire fish at this point. The marketplace hasn't been very reliable, the prices are just becoming way too high (especially for my stripers emo ) and the fishing market...is just bad, and makes me feel bad for purchasing some...

What do you guys think about this? Who else is going to start dumpster diving after reading this?
emotion_yatta

Did not see this article in AtS but I am glad you posted it! I agree- fish in the MP are going for prices WAYYYY too high, and all those papers are readily available in towns (unlike fish) so this is a great idea. I really hope they go with this! heart rofl heart

Anxious Fisher

Whiskey-Chan

User Image

emotion_yatta

Did not see this article in AtS but I am glad you posted it! I agree- fish in the MP are going for prices WAYYYY too high, and all those papers are readily available in towns (unlike fish) so this is a great idea. I really hope they go with this! heart rofl heart

I try my best when I have the time to go through AtS in an attempt to find news about fishing! I'm glad that my time spent was worth it and appreciated! I also really hope they throw some fishies in, even guppies would help me a lot.......Man do I ever miss fishing emo

Fashionable Nymph

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
A prospective completion date would be nice. Just a guess as to when these updates will will be done and fishing will be back up. ITS BEEN FOREVER gonk

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
There was also some news about codemonkey leaving, but still working on fishing. I am concerned on this. Are we going to see our beloved game back?

Codemonkey Has Left

Anxious Fisher

Liliahna
A prospective completion date would be nice. Just a guess as to when these updates will will be done and fishing will be back up. ITS BEEN FOREVER gonk

I knoww gonk and like Roku said, with Codemonkey leaving and working on fishing part-time it may take even longer now then they originally planned.... ugh. burning_eyes

Anxious Fisher

There was also some news about codemonkey leaving, but still working on fishing. I am concerned on this. Are we going to see our beloved game back?

Codemonkey Has Left

I really believe we will get fishing back, it just might take a bit longer then originally planned now.... Some sort of announcement from staff would be nice neutral

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
heart heart BUMP heart heart

Come on Gaia staff- I really hope you use some of these great ideas when re-releasing the game! crying

Anxious Fisher

Hey everyone!
Don't forget that once the summer event is over, fishing should be back and better than ever!
This would be the best time to submit your ideas and have them potentially added in.

P.S. Does anyone else think that Lake Kindred might be the new lake we will be fishing in? ninja

Anxious Fisher

Oh and don't forget about the RNG contest!! Great chance to snag some free fish while the game is down!

Obsessive Fisher

25,825 Points
  • Fishing is Love 25
  • Married 100
  • Lovers Fish 200
Whiskey-Chan
Hey everyone!
Don't forget that once the summer event is over, fishing should be back and better than ever!
This would be the best time to submit your ideas and have them potentially added in.

P.S. Does anyone else think that Lake Kindred might be the new lake we will be fishing in? ninja

I am curious- leading on from the Lake Kindred story might open the way to a new fishing hole- fingers crossed they are connecting the story! Oh, I really hope they consider all the ideas listed here! You have a very popular thread going!

field_day_rocks generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 54!

High-scoring Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Wall Street 200
A new achievement should be that you own every type of fishing rod. Are you still giving away fish?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff