Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Fox

Games

Would gaia please release new fish for the tank and some old ones, such as gwee the seahorse?

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Twisted Lady
Features-Achievements
I could have sworn I earned the title "Carl's" from voting for him in the last kickstarter, and it was glitching too much to use. I looked again the other day and it's been completely removed, I assume the other NPC-specific ones from the same kickstarter are also gone. Will we get these back at some point?

Aww dang, I totally forgot about this. Yeah, the "Rina's" title is gone from my list as well. sad

Sex Symbol

12,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
Are you guys going to bring zOMG back? and can you donate 2trillion xD

Trash Panda

25,400 Points
  • Trash Panda 500
  • Solarpowered 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
GuardianRocketRaccoon
P.S. My profile is glitched. I would like some help turning off my music. It's annoying.
You spelled your ending spoiler tag wrong. See this thread for how to fix things.
▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

I will try it. Thank you.

Precious Nerd

Flint Jakobs
Misc.

Is it true that milkbun knows the entirety of the Grease musical by heart? emotion_kirakira

Only the parts that count!

Ruthless Werewolf

14,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Novice Healer 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Items:

Will there be new rig pets based on different legends and mythologies like the Greek Gods with Cerberus, or Japanese legends?

Writer

Items

Is there any way we could get that golden Angelic Scarf that was on the ad for the Hero Bundle a few months ago?

Eros's Kouhai

Toxic Collector

Items

I recently reported a major item glitch, that doesn't let you wear the DJs properly with any top+arm mods, since it vanishes one of the sides of the DJs.

I noticed that usually it's the person who makes the item that fixes it's glitches, but since it's such an old item and mods came way later then it's release, it has been ignored by artists replying to the thread, maybe for not having the authority to fix it.

It's a classic and expensive item, that has even been to the cash shop recently (not cheap at all!) it should be working perfectly.

So many items get into the system everyday and the glitch report thread is so overlooked that it`s a good reminder to say: quality over quantity!

Tasty Strawberry

10,425 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
Games

So is going tha fishing game get an update? or anything? in one of the ATS before you said something will be done after the christmas event, and is already february and nothing! And btw we cant have password rooms in fishing anymore?? because for some reason putting a password doesnt work, can you fix that too, please.
Thanks in advance!

Dangerous Lover

Items

Is it possible to bring in a full black recolor of the Dashing Leo? You can even call it Mysterious Leo or something. emotion_awesome

Lunatic

19,575 Points
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Dragon Master 50
xxpuppie_lovexx
Features
I was periodically not on gaia for a little bit, and when I got back on, I had to make up the certain amount of days to get back into Loyal's Bizarre. But it just kept saying to log on for 3 more days, and it's been saying that for a few weeks now. Is there some way you could fix that please? Thank you.
[not a mod or anything but I know the answer] You have to cycle the days you didn't log on out of the last 90 days so that there's a total of 75 or more, which means if you logged on for every day the first 2 months, then missed a few days here and there so it's more than 15, you have to go through the first 2 months worth of logging in before you start cycling out the days you didn't log in

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Items
Any chance we'll see the missing piece (pauldrons) from the dark elf yellow set soon? It's been missing since the set came out and every other colour of the set has them. I'd wager they were done but never added to the database.

Fashionable Genius

I know these came out like a month or so ago, but I still wanna thank the artist that made my Alluring Mini Angel Wings come true!! emotion_kirakira

Enduring Champion

18,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Champion 300
Features
Are you thinking of fixing your system to allow polygamous marriages?

Shirtless Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Timid 100
Games

Hey Staff.

I was wondering what you guys could (Or if anything is going to be) tell me about zOMG being fixed or replaced by something?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff