Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross

You're not allergic to meds, are you?
Yes, I am actually... But only one.

Which med is it?
Penicillin. So as long as I avoid that, I am good.

So no sicknesses involving that stuff and you'll be fine.
There are other antibiotics that I am prescribed when I need them. They take longer to take affect, but oh well.
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross

You're not allergic to meds, are you?
Yes, I am actually... But only one.

Which med is it?

There are other antibiotics that I am prescribed when I need them. They take longer to take affect, but oh well.

Would you mind telling us more about them?

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Oh, you mean my little blue polar bear that I use with my winter avatar? I will put that back together again after Christmas is over. Anyway, thanks. I like my festive avatar too.

Yes you always seem to have him in your arms. I look forward to seeing him after Christmas!
I will have him back. Don't you worry. Do you have one? You seem to like him a lot.

Animal Lover

Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross

Which med is it?

I would tell more, but sadly, I don't know enough about them. I don't get sick very often, so yeah. All I know is they are sulfur based....
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross

Which med is it?

I would tell more, but sadly, I don't know enough about them. I don't get sick very often, so yeah. All I know is they are sulfur based....

Sulfur don't sound too good.

Animal Lover

Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross

There is more to it than that. I just don't know what. It does work though because I have had to take it before...
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross

There is more to it than that. I just don't know what. It does work though because I have had to take it before...

Well did you get inspected on your possible allergies?

Animal Lover

Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross
puppylove713
Javier Cross

Well did you get inspected on your possible allergies?
No. I would rather not have to deal with that....

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Oh, you mean my little blue polar bear that I use with my winter avatar? I will put that back together again after Christmas is over. Anyway, thanks. I like my festive avatar too.

Yes you always seem to have him in your arms. I look forward to seeing him after Christmas!
I will have him back. Don't you worry. Do you have one? You seem to like him a lot.

No I do not, I have one of the recolors that my cousin gave to me. Cute but not as cute. I love the plushie animal items but I always seem to have a hard time using them.

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

No I do not, I have one of the recolors that my cousin gave to me. Cute but not as cute. I love the plushie animal items but I always seem to have a hard time using them.
They have a recolor for it? What color is/are the recolor(s)? I only have the blue one and that is the only one I know about...

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

They have a recolor for it? What color is/are the recolor(s)? I only have the blue one and that is the only one I know about...

The popular items always seem to get recolored, it might have more but I only know of Dumpling the Bear.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
Wow, it has been a long time since I have spoken to most of you... How has everybody been?

what up puppy seems all of us are definately showing up that means epic gifting party time
*prepares the gifting gun*
Nothing much is going on here. I have been quite busy with classes that ended a couple weeks ago. Now I have a lot of free time and I am not sure what to do with it....

watch anime? play games with friends? do out side activies? do holiday activities? be super lazy and relax? those all sound like great options to me

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

hey all anons thanks for the many gifts i have recievd in the last couple months

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The Furry Fuzzball
Hi There Everyone, Welcome To The Elving Event This Year!
Lets Have Fun And Spread Cheer!

techpriest35

I LOVE Your New Avatar, And Im Good, Im Just Glad I Could Get It Posted! Is Everything I Posted In Order? I Double Checked... Do I Need To Change It To Being Actually Elving? Or Leave It As Is?

as far as i can tell you got every thing done correctly and the name isnt important only the good will that is spread to all of gaia
thanks i spent way too long on my new avatar i felt i needed a blue black avatar orginally i was going to base the avatar around the recolor of comet breaker that made it blue black i was going to use it as the cape but it wouldnt stay with any of the other stuff the item layering was a pain

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

yeah they cut a bunch of stuff and shrunk the numbers but i only play the mage as it was my first class i will lay thorugh the full game eventually but right now im too busy for wow
i havent watched naruto for a while the last ep i saw was when naruto realized that sage jutsu is the only thing that effects the ten tailed obito i spend like a good full week finishing seasons but for large amounts of time i dont have animes to watch so i just watch random short animes with no more than 12 eps as i dont expect much from them started playing old xbox games again im playing star wars knights of the old republic its hella fun for an orginal xbox game(before the xbox 360)
well just cause all garisons do the professions for you doesnt mean people always want to pay for things to be made by npcs a lot of the time i have used my herbalism and mining to get awesome materials for friends that wanted to do leather working i havent played in a while its been like 2-3 months so idk what the new changes are i never have healers with me unless im doing dungeons i liked my new ability which lets my spells explode as an area attack so all my fireballs pyroblast and 3 other spells i cant rember hit any target with in 30 yards of the orginal target for 30% of my orginal damage and then all spells cause fire burn damage for 15% of their max health that damages every 5 seconds for a max of 30 seconds if there are no additional targets the orginal target gets an extra 75% damage with a 5% fire burn that burns every 5 seconds for 20 seconds

i kind of wanted my mirror image back but that wasnt worth taking the talent for it

i hardly ever go to anime conventions i just dont have the time sad
some times i go to comic con in the fall and i just research what each panel will have and make a plan to see it all

You are farther in Naurto then I am so I stopped reading once I realized that it could contain a spoiler.

I don't play a mage and I don't hang out with anyone that does so I am not up to date on all the changes made to mages. I just know they keep making the game simpler to play. stare

I want physic scream back but it is not healers anymore. I am not even sure if shadow priests get it since I don't run shadow.

I would choose an anime convention over a comic convention any day. I am just not that into comics.

last i checked they kept making things harder for mages to play
if you didnt do your spec properly you would be murdered by any creature or player within 10 levels of you

its a pain as i watched all kinds of people stop being mages due to the new updates most have switched to either a tnak or healing role

some of the simpler changes have made it to where its no longer fun

i was always into comics from an early age the only thing i did anime wise was i watched a few animes mostly naruto yugioh shamen king dbz inyuasha and fruits basket and some times i would watch sailor moon with my sisters but i read the shonen jump every week i got the special versions that had all of the mangas in color got some cool cards from the mangas and some great tips for how to build yuigoh decks

i learned that the animes are so much more brutal in the manga than in the anime for instance kiba when first found trys to kill joey wheeler and yugi and trisitan and all of their friends and yugi had already gone through 3 shadow games before he ever unlocked the puzzles secrets and joey was a bully and so was tristian they got beat up by other bullies after throwing yugis puzzle peices into the river yugi used yo yos to destroy a biker gang with guns and knives saving joeys life there si so much more blood and gore and foul language in the shonen jump manga if you got the unedited version

but yeah i had so many marvel comics and dc comics most were either flash green lantern spiderman batman xmen fantastic four avengers or ghost rider comics

i wish i had my comic collection from when i was a kid i had every issue of spider man and fantastic four in mint condition with jack kirby and stan lee's signiture on them but when i moved out of state for a little bit i was only allowed to take a small portion of those with me i later lost them in a house fire

which sucks since jack kirby is dead and you cant get his sig any more

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces