Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

Wow, it has been a long time since I have spoken to most of you... How has everybody been?
MissDotHacker
Javier Cross

Fair enough point either way.

A link that's in Gaia Online by all means, that Dot Hack(.Hack) thread by Solar I promised.

I recall that thread now, I posted in there a few times. What I said once was not well received and people got a bit mean to me.

I will have to give it another try.

Know that I'll hear what you have to say and make sure you are kept safe at all times.

I have faith in you.

Puppylove713
''

I reckon it's a pleasure to meet you.

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
Wow, it has been a long time since I have spoken to most of you... How has everybody been?

Puppy! Seems like all the regulars are going to flock here after all!

Animal Lover

Javier Cross
MissDotHacker
Javier Cross

Fair enough point either way.

A link that's in Gaia Online by all means, that Dot Hack(.Hack) thread by Solar I promised.

I recall that thread now, I posted in there a few times. What I said once was not well received and people got a bit mean to me.

I will have to give it another try.

Know that I'll hear what you have to say and make sure you are kept safe at all times.

I have faith in you.

Puppylove713
''

I reckon it's a pleasure to meet you.
Yeah, I haven't ever met you. It is nice to meet you. How are you?

Rainbow Sweetheart

Javier Cross

I have faith in you.

Aww seems like someone wants to play Balmung to the ladies. wink

Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713

So it seems. This kind of makes me wonder why I stopped going into the thread in the first place...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713

what up puppy seems all of us are definately showing up that means epic gifting party time
*prepares the gifting gun*

Rainbow Sweetheart

puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713

So it seems. This kind of makes me wonder why I stopped going into the thread in the first place...

I got bad about posting in any threads. I have just been busy. I love the festive look of you avi. I miss seeing your bear though I am so used to seeing you with it!

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
*twirls in* Wow Furry you are awesome for setting this up all on your own and last minute! *huggles*

yeah furry is awesome as i was wondering when elving would be up and running
so its been awhile what are you up to

I was shocked to see it up and running. Last I heard the summer event had some issues and did not get up and going. I would have done all I could to help but Furry was awesome as always and surprised us all.

I have been super busy, school, work, anime, and the new WoW expansion.

How about you?

i havent played the new wow expansion since i havent bought it yet i forgot to get some wow time for this month been watching hunter x hunter a great anime work is the same as always super busy during this time of year trying to get games out that are supposed to come out in the spring not currently in school
the summer event had bits of lag and large absences from the regulars
so i get back on to hang with friends and all my friends from all my threads are online things are getting crazy do you plan on playing blizzards new game when it comes out? i think its called heroes of the storm its a league of legends rip off using all the characters from all the warcrafts from world of warcraft the innkeeper for hearthstone and the cool cards it also uses the stuff from star craft and dialbo and a few new characters and my friend got into alpha so its looking awesome
MissDotHacker
Javier Cross

I have faith in you.

Aww seems like someone wants to play Balmung to the ladies. wink

Ky Kiske of Guilty Gear predates Balmung actually, but I digress.

I am working hard to be a good fellow, believe me.

Puppylove713
''

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35

i havent played the new wow expansion since i havent bought it yet i forgot to get some wow time for this month been watching hunter x hunter a great anime work is the same as always super busy during this time of year trying to get games out that are supposed to come out in the spring not currently in school
so i get back on to hang with friends and all my friends from all my threads are online things are getting crazy do you plan on playing blizzards new game when it comes out? i think its called heroes of the storm its a league of legends rip off using all the characters from all the warcrafts from world of warcraft the innkeeper for hearthstone and the cool cards it also uses the stuff from star craft and dialbo and a few new characters and my friend got into alpha so its looking awesome

I am in the serious minority but right now I am having a super hard time getting into the expansion. I liked Panda way more and while the garrison part is cool it can only hold my attention for so long.

I have heard of Hunter x Hunter but I have never seen it. I am watching twelve anime right now and I don't want to start any new ones until some finish. Several have the last episode airing this week. I have not even looked at the winter line up for anime, most likely some I want to see.

No I do not play on playing it. I do not play any of the other Blizzard games. I did Heartstone for awhile to appease a friend and it was alright. League of Legends just is not my style of game for the most part.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Javier Cross

I like Balmung he is funny. I did not meant it as an insult. gonk Plus keep in mind girls went crazy over him.
MissDotHacker
Javier Cross

I like Balmung he is funny. I did not meant it as an insult. gonk Plus keep in mind girls went crazy over him.

I never claimed it an insult, I'm just saying that Ky Kiske's done this sort of thing first. blaugh
I daresay this party is The Bomb Diggity! mrgreen

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

I am in the serious minority but right now I am having a super hard time getting into the expansion. I liked Panda way more and while the garrison part is cool it can only hold my attention for so long.

I have heard of Hunter x Hunter but I have never seen it. I am watching twelve anime right now and I don't want to start any new ones until some finish. Several have the last episode airing this week. I have not even looked at the winter line up for anime, most likely some I want to see.

No I do not play on playing it. I do not play any of the other Blizzard games. I did Heartstone for awhile to appease a friend and it was alright. League of Legends just is not my style of game for the most part.

i was having fun playing my first wow character but then they did that number crunch and took most of my main stuff away so i had to relearn how to play my mage now im not that interested as the professions i had are now worthless and my friends almost never play anymore i only joined so i could help them with the guild bank but im probally not going back any time soon im level 76 or so im just super bored of wow

hunter x hunter is great but acording to friends who read the manga the anime never finishes the story aparently in the manga theres like 5 more arcs than what was in the anime

which anime are you currently watching i have been negalecting most of my animes mostly since i want to wait till they fully finish
i was watching them every time an ep came out but im just going to wait for them to finish the season then go and watch the full season instead of one episode a week

i havent checked the anime that comes out i never do i just check to see if there are new eps for animes i like then find animes from my list and start watching them

i like lol and hearthstone but i havent played them in a while been busy

Rainbow Sweetheart

Javier Cross
MissDotHacker
Javier Cross

I never claimed it an insult, I'm just saying that Ky Kiske's done this sort of thing first. blaugh
I daresay this party is The Bomb Diggity! mrgreen

Do you prefer Crim?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas