• Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Koujooba
DJToasterWaffle
Koujooba
DJToasterWaffle
Koujooba

thanks, usually I don't draw avis except mine but rules are there to be broken !

will you draw my avi =o=??

With pleasure, will I get a reward? lol rofl

depends on what you want as a reward ouo i can give gold

Gold sounds good your price is mine

Oh I forgot: here for you >
http://yerdua.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Gaia-Avatar-DJToasterWaffle-500650994

I hope you will like it emotion_facepalm

you did thay so quickly and its great ^u^
Beso Beso
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
(Fafnir looks directly at you, almost longingly. Flattery will get you everywhere, including his stomach.)[akey]cO8gp1my3DeUvN6IXwhE6W5y9[/akey]

Celestial Spirit

[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
Sianserais
Dawn Shadowblade
I don't even know what I'm doing...

Game Tips:

1. Fafnir is probably supposed to leave a game link every time he posts, but sometimes it's just blank. The link might also toss you back to the top of the screen - just try again.

2. You can refresh the game as many times as you like to get the snowflake-to-owl ratio you want. If you get a game with no snowflakes, or if they vanish because you let them escape, don't worry, just refresh.

3. If you let a snowflake escape, it will be replaced with an owl. So if you had 2 snowflakes and 2 owls to begin with, you will now have 1 snowflake and 3 owls appearing.

4. The lower on the screen the flakes are when you strike them, the more points you get. Don't worry if your score/damage drops from time to time - it does that to everyone as his HP drops below certain levels.

5. The damage/score is cumulative between all the players - you can check Fafnir's current HP level by clicking on the dragon in the header.

6. When he is defeated, you need to find the link he posts at that time to get the Snowflake Charm. It only appears in the thread he was defeated in, so you have to find it in his post history or wait for someone to repost it. The link is supposedly only valid for 15 minutes.

Good luck!
Fafnir appears suddenly: Dragons are always ready to accept shiny offerings from their potential snacks)[akey]cO8gp1my3DeUvN6IXwhE6W5y9[/akey]

The only shiny thing you've got coming from me is my blade.

OG GO

Surefire Businesswoman

am I doing anything?

Queen of Memories's Significant Otter

Exploratory Bloodsucker

12,625 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
Singing-Ariel
Heart of a Guardian
Singing-Ariel
Heart of a Guardian
Singing-Ariel
Heart of a Guardian

IKR He's cool looking too

And thank you! I think yours is super cute~

Thank you! I'm having fun with all these new winter items :3

The winter items are really awesome this year. Makin me feel all festive and shiz :v

I know I really like them a lot more than past winter items. I like this event more than the Halloween one too.

This is the first gaia event that I've ever participated in and I'm having a lot of fun :3

yay I'm glad biggrin This is a lot of fun

Yus heart And everyone is wonderful~
Spiffy old Drawings
gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond
(Fafnir looks directly at you, almost longingly. Flattery will get you everywhere, including his stomach.)[akey]cO8gp1my3DeUvN6IXwhE6W5y9[/akey]

Mythical Mystic

19,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
i have tamed the dragon, no need to fear!! xd

Hilarious Conversationalist

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
Beso Beso
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
heart heart
Sir Derps A Lot
gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold gaia_diamond gaia_diamond Here dragon dragon dragon

Surefire Businesswoman

[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
Spiffy old Drawings

What even is this?

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Sir Derps A Lot

Go Home you are drunk <3

Quick Reply

Submit