Welcome to Gaia! ::

joannaburn
At least the dragon's not dead for long.
Fafnir appears suddenly: Dragons are always ready to accept shiny offerings from their potential snacks)[akey]cO8gp1my3DeUvN6IXwhE6W5y9[/akey]

Enduring Cutesmasher

8,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Surefire Businesswoman

so... do we just keep replying?

Hard Lvck's Fav

Sergeant Gunner

gaia_gaiagold
Niamh Cuina
gaia_gaiagold emotion_bigheart
(Fafnir cannot help but be intrigued by this discussion of glistening whatnots)[akey]cO8gp1my3DeUvN6IXwhE6W5y9[/akey]

Fairy

gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond
BlackRoseBleeding
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

Toxic Kitten

gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

amyont's Partner

Green Noob

14,340 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
Sianserais
Dawn Shadowblade
I don't even know what I'm doing...

Game Tips:

1. Fafnir is probably supposed to leave a game link every time he posts, but sometimes it's just blank. The link might also toss you back to the top of the screen - just try again.

2. You can refresh the game as many times as you like to get the snowflake-to-owl ratio you want. If you get a game with no snowflakes, or if they vanish because you let them escape, don't worry, just refresh.

3. If you let a snowflake escape, it will be replaced with an owl. So if you had 2 snowflakes and 2 owls to begin with, you will now have 1 snowflake and 3 owls appearing.

4. The lower on the screen the flakes are when you strike them, the more points you get. Don't worry if your score/damage drops from time to time - it does that to everyone as his HP drops below certain levels.

5. The damage/score is cumulative between all the players - you can check Fafnir's current HP level by clicking on the dragon in the header.

6. When he is defeated, you need to find the link he posts at that time to get the Snowflake Charm. It only appears in the thread he was defeated in, so you have to find it in his post history or wait for someone to repost it. The link is supposedly only valid for 15 minutes.

Good luck!

thanks

Surefire Businesswoman

I feel kind of dumb asking these questions...

Celestial Spirit

[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
Sianserais
Lenalee_Mizuki
so what do ya do

Game Tips:

1. Fafnir is probably supposed to leave a game link every time he posts, but sometimes it's just blank. The link might also toss you back to the top of the screen - just try again.

2. You can refresh the game as many times as you like to get the snowflake-to-owl ratio you want. If you get a game with no snowflakes, or if they vanish because you let them escape, don't worry, just refresh.

3. If you let a snowflake escape, it will be replaced with an owl. So if you had 2 snowflakes and 2 owls to begin with, you will now have 1 snowflake and 3 owls appearing.

4. The lower on the screen the flakes are when you strike them, the more points you get. Don't worry if your score/damage drops from time to time - it does that to everyone as his HP drops below certain levels.

5. The damage/score is cumulative between all the players - you can check Fafnir's current HP level by clicking on the dragon in the header.

6. When he is defeated, you need to find the link he posts at that time to get the Snowflake Charm. It only appears in the thread he was defeated in, so you have to find it in his post history or wait for someone to repost it. The link is supposedly only valid for 15 minutes.

Good luck!
(Don�t freak out-- Fafnir is just observing. For now.)[akey]cO8gp1my3DeUvN6IXwhE6W5y9[/akey]

Observe all you want, blue. This snowbunny isn't planning to be toast. :: Twirls scythe. ::

Supportive Kuro

21,100 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Kuro Gang 250

gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold
gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

Gifted Trash

Umm.... So I'm new to this, so if we reply a post we lower his health? and if we do so continuously together until his Health bar strikes to 0 we get a grant button of the charms?

Fluffy Healer

gaia_gaiagold emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas