Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tera Windstar
Bloodth0rne999
Bloodth0rne999
Wait, I think I found a way to play the game twice in one go.
1. Okay, so go to the link Fafnir provides and don't play the pop up screen just yet.
2. Copy the link at the top of the pop up and open it in a new tab.
3. Wait for both screens to show the start of the game.
4. Play the pop up first (really doesn't matter which one you play first actually), then play the one in the tab.
You can hit twice at once without having to wait the 30 seconds. Now it can't be done if you refresh one if you get nothing but owls. In that case you have to wait the thirty seconds if you played the first one already. This will make it quicker to bring Fafnir down.

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright

Also, don't close the pop up screen, keep refreshing it until Fafnir is dead 83 you can attack twice every 30 seconds that way.
[/color

You can open more then two at a time. I had 4 going gaia_nitemareleft cat_twisted gaia_nitemareright Did you see President Diedrich out and about? I'm not sure he understands what's going on. Or maybe we're the ones who are confused.

Ruthless Hunter

Endangered Diamond

39,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Battery 500

Blessed Treasure

gaia_crown gaia_gaiagold gaia_star gaia_diamond

Toxic Kitten

BlackRoseBleeding
[NPC] Fafnir the Dragon
BigJuicySushi
emotion_omnomnom gaia_gaiagold
(Fafnir's face softens at the mention of his favorite shimmery substance)[akey]yNpyW4eUkiGABbtm6QOa[/akey]
Rupuzzled
gaia_crown gaia_gaiagold gaia_star gaia_diamond
(Fafnir's face softens at the mention of his favorite shimmery substance)[akey]yNpyW4eUkiGABbtm6QOa[/akey]

Draconian Astronomer

45,700 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
BeBananas
Alivss Egypt Dragon

You did your best. (pats your head)

Little Faf will accept head scratches, lightly roasted snacks, or shiny things in exchange for his cuteness. Make your offer now, or you'll be making a sad little dragon.

Here some cookies and some gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond .

24,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
[NPC] Moira
Tera Windstar
Bloodth0rne999
Bloodth0rne999
Wait, I think I found a way to play the game twice in one go.
1. Okay, so go to the link Fafnir provides and don't play the pop up screen just yet.
2. Copy the link at the top of the pop up and open it in a new tab.
3. Wait for both screens to show the start of the game.
4. Play the pop up first (really doesn't matter which one you play first actually), then play the one in the tab.
You can hit twice at once without having to wait the 30 seconds. Now it can't be done if you refresh one if you get nothing but owls. In that case you have to wait the thirty seconds if you played the first one already. This will make it quicker to bring Fafnir down.

Also, don't close the pop up screen, keep refreshing it until Fafnir is dead 83 you can attack twice every 30 seconds that way.
[/color

You can open more then two at a time. I had 4 going gaia_nitemareleft cat_twisted gaia_nitemareright
Did you see President Diedrich out and about? I'm not sure he understands what's going on. Or maybe we're the ones who are confused.
thank you for that info

18,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Fusion Expert 300

Vampiric Neko

gaia_gaiagold gaia_crown gaia_diamond
Alivss Egypt Dragon
BeBananas
Alivss Egypt Dragon

You did your best. (pats your head)

Little Faf will accept head scratches, lightly roasted snacks, or shiny things in exchange for his cuteness. Make your offer now, or you'll be making a sad little dragon.

Here some cookies and some gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond .
It's hard to believe, but even though it's really REALLY cold out, I still want to eat some ice cream!

Smitten Hunter

11,250 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

18,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Fusion Expert 300

Salty Strawberry

Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore! gaia_diamond

Quick Reply