Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Shoujo

emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
There are some retarded people in this world.......

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
....what? How does not wearing pants = hermaphrodite? Hermaphrodites have both sets of sex organs, or at least, that's what I've always been led to believe. And I didn't know stuffed teddy bears were supposed to have genitals (at least as far as the folks of Poland are concerned????). Just...what the everloving ********? Do all stuffed animals in Poland need to wear full dress, or is it just teddy bears? Is a lack of shirt okay, but is it the pants part that disturbs these people? What the hell is the thinking on this? I try so hard to understand how stupid works, but more and more I realize that you cannot apply logic to stupid, no matter how hard you try.... confused

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
emotion_facepalm

Are you kidding me? Pooh is a STUFFED BEAR, aka a TOY! Have these people never seen a stuffed animal before? Stuffed animals do not have sex parts! How dumb can these officials be?

blushjng's Bride

Bashful Friend

6,625 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Of course Winnie The Pooh doesn't have genitalia, he's a TEDDY BEAR emotion_facepalm
isn't that a term for both sex organs not none
Egobangs
Of course Winnie The Pooh doesn't have genitalia, he's a TEDDY BEAR emotion_facepalm
neither does our president your point

Punny Skeleton

User Image

There are not enough words in ANY language, there are not enough words even if I were to use EVERY language in the world, to express just how ******** stupid I find this.

Not 100% relevant, but I'm sharing this image anyway.
User Image

User Image

Time-traveling Senshi

Here's the thing that makes it even weirder and worse. The town council was voting to decide if Winnie was going to be the mascot of a local park or if it would be a Polish bear character who happens to wear a full set of pajamas. This one woman in the town didn't want the children looking up and seeing nothing where sex identifiers should be. She then, on a local Polish newscast, claimed that A.A. Milne chopped off his own genitals with a messed up razor when he was sixty because he was ashamed to be a man and didn't know what gender he should be. So the town council would rather have a Polish bear with pants than a gender confused bear created by a man who chopped off his own gender identifiers.

So far I haven't found any evidence to back up that woman's second claim at all.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Chibi Halo
          Here's the thing that makes it even weirder and worse. The town council was voting to decide if Winnie was going to be the mascot of a local park or if it would be a Polish bear character who happens to wear a full set of pajamas. This one woman in the town didn't want the children looking up and seeing nothing where sex identifiers should be. She then, on a local Polish newscast, claimed that A.A. Milne chopped off his own genitals with a messed up razor when he was sixty because he was ashamed to be a man and didn't know what gender he should be. So the town council would rather have a Polish bear with pants than a gender confused bear created by a man who chopped off his own gender identifiers.

So far I haven't found any evidence to back up that woman's second claim at all.

Hey, if you spout bullshit with a straight enough face and enough conviction....idiots will believe you. lol

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
You know, the first time I read this I was thinking about all the obvious stuff about toy bear, apparent lack of understanding about what "hermaphrodite" means, etc.

But on second look -
I'm also wondering, do they even have the rights to use the Winnie the Pooh character?
I mean, I'm assuming you can pay someone money to make that happen but are these genital worrying town folk also worrying about copyright?

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
David2074
You know, the first time I read this I was thinking about all the obvious stuff about toy bear, apparent lack of understanding about what "hermaphrodite" means, etc.

But on second look -
I'm also wondering, do they even have the rights to use the Winnie the Pooh character?
I mean, I'm assuming you can pay someone money to make that happen but are these genital worrying town folk also worrying about copyright?
I don't think so, as under European law copyright lasts for 70 years after the death of the creator, so Pooh will be under copyright until 2026.

Giygasm's King

Demonic Sweetheart

16,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
If they suggested Donald Duck, he would end up being banned from a European country for reals this time. (He was never banned from Finland contrary to urban legends.)

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
Poland can do what they want, it's their country. I doubt that anyone takes the officials seriously, it's supposed to be a toy bear. Besides don't they have other important matters then Winnie The Pooh Bear?

Swashbuckling Inquisitor

12,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You know which other stuffed bears don't have pants? ALL OF THEM. emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff