Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Giver

10,800 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
azulmagia
This is so ******** stupid it deserves an award....or a renaissance in Polish people jokes.

Are we to believe that if Winnie had a giant bearcock dangling from his loins, he wouldn't be banned?

Isn't Winnie the Pooh a teddy bear? I'm pretty sure they all have stuffing and stitches. Teddy bears do not have genitals. This all is super stupid.
They are banning him because he doesnt have genitals?? It should be vice versa. And the whole thing about cutting off the genitals with the razor blade because he was unsure of sexuality is a little extreme to me. I dont think its that deep, of course there wouldnt be genitals drawn on a cartoon.
Love Muffin88
azulmagia
This is so ******** stupid it deserves an award....or a renaissance in Polish people jokes.

Are we to believe that if Winnie had a giant bearcock dangling from his loins, he wouldn't be banned?

Isn't Winnie the Pooh a teddy bear? I'm pretty sure they all have stuffing and stitches. Teddy bears do not have genitals. This all is super stupid.

In one iteration of the gag manga "Short Cuts", a schoolgirl sees a teddy bear with a giant d**k on it and attempts a robbery in order to afford its hefty price tag.

Unstoppable Seeker

15,325 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
Reiko Iwamaru
...... emotion_facepalm
*stands next you you* emotion_facepalm It's winnie-the-pooh... seriously! *headdesk*

Tipsy Prophet

I have the feeling this is going to end up on Cracked's website under "More Stories The Internet News Told You (And They Lied.)" Yahoo News is not known for its fact checking skills...

Timid Phantom

16,650 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Tsukabu Nosoratori
Reiko Iwamaru
...... emotion_facepalm
*stands next you you* emotion_facepalm It's winnie-the-pooh... seriously! *headdesk*

More like a *face-ground* when a face-palm or head-desk cannot describe how much appall's we are feeling

Captcha was evil genius.

Well...what happened is certainly evil, but not genius one bit.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Excuse me, folks? Everyone is a male except for Kanga.

Also, a lack of genitals keeps the characters kid appropriate. You plan on giving Pooh a giant bear d**k to satisfy your sick minds?

-Shady Mooo-'s Husband

Sexy Marshmallow

21,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Reminds me of some country that banned Donald Duck because he didn't wear pants.

Fashionable Reveler

14,000 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Wait, since when does anywhere in Poland have the rights to use any character from the Winnie the Pooh book? Isn't Winnie copyright protected?
emotion_facepalm ugh.. They are focusing and taking that WAY to serious.

Bloodthirsty Carnivore

27,550 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Mathew Mii
Excuse me, folks? Everyone is a male except for Kanga.

Also, a lack of genitals keeps the characters kid appropriate. You plan on giving Pooh a giant bear d**k to satisfy your sick minds?

All of the characters, INCLUDING Kanga, are stuffed animals (except christopher robin). So why the ******** would any of them have genitals? Plush toys tend not to have genitals unless it's for adults in some pervy humor way.
David2074
In biology, a hermaphrodite is an organism that has reproductive organs normally associated with both male and female sexes

So yeah, if you think a pantsless Winnie with no genitals is scary to the little kids try giving them one who has both sets of genitals.

Fortunately, just this evening on Facebook someone posted a solution to their problem:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was under the understanding herms had both reprodutive organs and last I checked POOH had no a** hole let alone genitalia.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Inamatus Requiem
I was under the understanding herms had both reprodutive organs and last I checked POOH had no a** hole let alone genitalia.

Yes. That is part of the facepalm of the article. That the folks on the city council getting all concerned over Pooh apparently don't even know what a hermaphrodite is.

Along with of course the fact that in the stories Pooh is Christopher's stuffed bear (come to life in his imagination) and most stuffed animals have neither genitals or pants.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
xXFurygeistXx

Yeah. Their argument is stupid.

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Christopher Robin wasn't a choice? He/she brought the 100 acre wood to life. It's clear this woman was never lucky enough to own a teddy bear in real life; unless her parents were cruel and added sexual organs to the thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff