CatCAR's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lunatic

19,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
        User Image
        User Image
                                              YOU CAN'T STOP THIS xxxx and i must insist! x
                                              xxxxx .x. xx That you haven't had enough
                                              YOU HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH xxx YOU HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH xxx YOU HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH

Damon grimaced, staring up at the ceiling. "Yeah yeah, I know." How could he forget, or expect otherwise? Meredith loved to give him flower crowns - and flower backgrounds. For Damon, there was no escape from either. The interaction between Meredith and Misha coaxed another smile from Damon. It really was hard to not like the giant. Had anyone else been there, the smile would not have shown itself, unless perhaps it was Adrian or one of his sisters. Anyone else though? Damon would have kept a neutral expression throughout. It wasn't that he was guarding himself from everyone else, or even that he didn't like them. It was simply that... well, there was no reason. It was just the way Damon was.

"Yes, she does." The words of agreement came easily. It was true after all - it was pretty much impossible for anyplace Meredith was to not be happy. He'd probably get teased by Meredith for agreeing, but he had long ago gotten used to her teasing. As for Misha... he was too innocent ( and dumb ) for teasing. The amount of pure joy and excitement Misha showed at the idea of getting a flower crown had Damon glancing at Meredith. No words were needed - a simple look conveyed that he thought Misha ought to get more flower crowns. No answer was required, not really. Meredith enjoyed these kinds of things, so it wasn't like she would deny Misha flower crowns.

Damon shrugged, not willing to argue about it. "If that's what you want. I'm glad it looks fantastic to you, though." What cleaning duty did he want to give her? Glancing around, Damon's eyes fell on the rather comfy seating. "Can you get the mini vacuum and clean up the seats? You'll have to plug it in." If charged, the mini vacuum could be used for a small length of time without need of a plug, but there was no way it was charged right after summer. Being a handheld vacuum, it was rather useful, and one of the few things Damon applauded Remy for getting.

Watching Misha's progress, Damon swayed, ready to jump to the rescue in case he knocked anything over. Luckily nothing happened, despite it sounding like something ought to have happened. Turning away, Damon was just about to get back to his own part of the cleaning when silence had him turning around again. Misha and silence didn't go together. The words that greeted him, however, caused him to become surprised. Already done? With no outward sign of his surprise or confusion, Damon strode over, peering into the cabinet himself. A quick swipe of his finger confirmed what he already knew with a glance. "The dust, Misha. I want you to clean the dust." The effect was nearly instant; the moment his words registered Misha brightened and started searching for the rag. "It's in the closet."

Returning to his own task, Damon finished it up quickly. One summer wasn't enough for much to clean, especially when it had been cleaned spotless before summer break had the club members scattering across the world to return home - or to not. A quick glance told him that Meredith and Misha were either done or about done. Another look assured him that no mopping was needed. "We can start bringing snacks and drinks tomorrow." Looking at the stairs, Damon furrowed his brows in thought. "Upstairs can wait. More important to figure out which first years are joining and start getting them used to their powers." Closing his eyes, Damon reached out with his power, touching the minds of the club members out gathering first years. 'The club is ready. Start heading here as soon as you can.'

Opening his eyes, Damon dropped onto the couch, gesturing for the other two to join him. "Shall we share summer stories while we wait for the others to join us? Also, either of you know where Zhen is?" She was no longer on the roof - Damon knew that much. Otherwise, he only knew she wasn't in the club building either. Since they needed her for the first years that would join, finding her was rather important. A task he would be hurrying to do if it wasn't for the fact Zhen always appeared when the club gathered in large numbers. Even if she wasn't here now, she would be.

HEALTH┋▰▰ 97% x3x MOOD┋▰▰ Content
                                        x3x >3< COMPANY┋▰▰ Meredith, Misha
                                        .3. LOCATION┋▰▰ Club Building

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image

• Kyriakos grimaced hearing the description given of Mr. Larks. That was one teacher he could have done without. While he considered himself good with numbers and problem solving — maybe not top of the class but he did well enough! — , he didn’t expect to find a university-level teacher in this high school way out in the middle of nowhere. Part of him was actually hoping that was some ploy by the match club to get new members : whisper rumours about who dreadful the math teacher was and when all the first years came close to question it, hand out flyers about tutoring and the math club. It would be quite a good ploy in hi opinion. But sadly, it was a fact of the school it seemed. ”Thanks for the heads up,” he sighed. One more thing to look forward to he supposed.

It would seem that on sudden silent consensus, the tone of the conversation had changed. His posture shifting slightly in the chair, the fifteen year old’s mind worked furiously trying to figure out if he had seen the individual Tomi was describing. All that was coming clearly through the fog was a flash of pink and bright, kind blue eyes. A smile that lit up a stranger’s face and warm, welcoming words. What exactly the other student was saying wasn’t all too clear, but but he could remember… something… The image in his mind’s eye wasn’t remotely close to what had just been described. Was it a trick question or someone he had seen earlier that morning? There was too much going on earlier that day and trying to pull an image of someone Tomi may be referring to from fractured memories wasn’t something he could do on the drop of a hat.

Lips parted to say no with a slow shake of his head when he grasped another memory. The girl had looked over her shoulder. He willed his eyes to follow, but they refused to leave the singular clear image before him. If it was important, it would come to him eventually. Forcing the memories never worked. Or he could just try to find the pink haired girl again. How hard would it be to find someone with pink hair? Or was that just how he had imagined her? If he could 'imagine' two other people and have them be real as day to him, there was no doubt, he could imagine meeting a girl with pink hair with a kindly aura about her. She could have just as easily been the girl Tomi was describing! Although that, too, felt wrong. His mind was unable to grasp that as easily as the fact that Matteo and Ciri were real. A momentary conflit lit up his eyes before sound finally came from his lips, his head giving a small shake as if to emphasize his words. ”No, I don’t remember seeing anyone like that.” And it was the truth. He didn’t remember. Matteo? No, there wasn’t a harshness about the memory for it to be one of Matteo’s. Ciri then. Speak to me… he silently begged. Silence was his only answer.

Biting the inside of his cheek, he wondered what was so important about this girl. The description didn’t sound like it would be a sibling of Tomi’s or anything. Then again for all he knew they were siblings and Tomi had promised not to follow after her on her first day of high school and was trying to get information without looking like he was stalking her. Or she was the reason behind Tomi’s blushing earlier. Or it could have nothing to do with Tomi at all and it was just someone he should have seen or could have seen. What ever it was, it had something to do with theories of some sort. Unfortunately, he hadn’t bothered to look into this school’s history before he arrived, so he couldn’t even make some sort of educated guess

”Sorry. This morning was a bit busy and the description you gave is kinda general,” He gave a crooked smile and finished his cupcake. Then shot a glance at the clock on the café wall. Well he’d stayed longer than he’d been planning to, had a bite to eat, an enjoyable conversation. He was eager to get back outside, but he did want to know a little bit about this green eyed, brown haired girl. He’d feel horrible if he had said something to her this morning and she had hurried to Tomi to tell him about it. That look in the older student’s eye when he spoke of giving his club members a ban from the café made him shudder. Don’t get on Tomi’s bad side. Check. ”Is there anything particular about her? You’re not going to tell me she’s in a type of Socratic club are you? Have a feeling that we’ll be getting enough of that rom Ms. Sown. There was part of him that was interested in knowing about this girl he supposedly should have noticed and another part that felt like there as something else he should have known that was staring him right in the face.

Wʜᴏ ᴀᴍ I ﹖ Kyriakos tab tab tab Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ﹖ Tomi tab tab tab Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I ﹖ Golden Leaves
    Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴍ I ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ﹖Curious, guarded. tab Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ﹖ Healthy
  • Wild Destroyer

22,650 Points
    • Senpai's Notice 100
    • Sausage Fest 200
    • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
    User Image
    User Image
                                                                Despite being overbearing, the first year hadn't walked away yet which Adrian took as a good sign. Adrian was determined to fulfill his task. It seemed Ishana knew what he was getting at when he mentioned seeing something strange around campus. So the other boy could see Zhen after all. This truly was promising. Of course their president wouldn't get something like this wrong in the first place. Adrian couldn't help snicker to himself at Ishana's reaction toward seeing Zhen. "If everyone could see her, then i think a lot would be freaking out." He quietly remarked. Not all would take it as a normal occurrence like Ishana did. Those that didn't probably wouldn't be believed if they told anyone though. If anything, ti was an easy way to make someone appear crazy. But the Mystery Club would always invite anyone who saw Zhen, crazy or not.

Adrian grinned seeing the sudden curiosity in Ishana's demeanor. "Yeah I'm apart of the Mystery Club too!" He nodded enthusiastically. He was excited to hear that Ishana had been actually looking to join the club on his own apparently. Some word about it got around to the first years after all despite the club not being as aggressive with recruiting like some others that pestered students. "Of course we are. You're specially invited actually." If only the first year had known earlier that there was already a potential spot reserved for him. Green eyes blinked at Ishana's question of the club's activities. It was a legitimate concern he supposed.

"Oh, hmm... I think Damon would explain what we do better than me. Damon. That's the Mystery Club President." Said president would probably be expecting them both soon too. The second year wondered how the clubhouse fared over the summer, but he was glad he wasn't one of the ones stuck cleaning either. "I can show you to the clubhouse. Everyone will be excited to meet you!" Adrian gave a reassuring smile while taking a step further up to the trees. He looked back at Ishana, unknowingly beginning to release pheromones that were meant to persuade other boy if felt at all. "Follow me~ the building's so far away so people won't know what we're up to, heh." Adrian began walking through the trees, hoping the freshman chose to follow. If so then they'd reach the clubhouse in no time at all.

tab tab tab LOCATION somewhere on campus tab COMPANY ishana tab MOOD excited

Invisible Gaian

User ImageUser Image

Tʀᴀᴊᴇᴄᴛᴏʀʏ Rooftop Stairwell tab Rᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟs Kawaguchi tab Mᴀɪɴᴛᴇɴᴀɴᴄᴇ █████████

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
                                                                    tab tab
                                                                  • Fortunately the other student was willing to play along with the scene enough that the English teacher was willing to leave it be. As Ms. Sown left the stairwell, the second year released her own tension with a long exhalation, wilting to an extent as her blue eyes wandered to the approaching female. The first year seemed to have calmed down as she spoke, and as Marjaana listened to her, she couldn’t help but to smile. The girl had believed her lie too? Well… there wasn’t any reason to believe that she was lying- especially if the teacher had believed her. "Ehm… yeah, something like that… she had agreed softly. Zhen wasn’t real to an extent, but she was also very real. It just depended on a person’s potential. If it wasn’t for the prize, she would have been more than happy to believe that Zhen had been a figment of her imagination as well.

"Oh! I know someone that can—“ the girl had suddenly exclaimed when the Japanese girl had mentioned sewing; however, just as quickly as she had started, she paled and suddenly drew inward. "We-Well… I-I can direct y-you to… someone… Th-They can sh-show you… h-he can fix— h-he can sew…” Meical. She couldn’t deny that he was someone that could fix the girl’s socks, but… the thought of actually introducing her to the giant, that was definitely not going to happen. Adrian was bad enough, but if she approached Meical… he would definitely… She didn’t want to think about it! Her focus had fallen to her fingers, which had taken to nervously intermingling with each other, as she tried to put her thoughts away. She wanted to help, but she definitely wanted to avoid that sort of situation. It was too bad that it was the president that eventually caused Jaana to snap out of it- flinching as his voice invaded her head.

"ButIdon’tmeananythinglikethat,” came the splurge of words as she took a sudden step towards the girl. As though realizing the sudden invasion of space, the Belarusian took three quick steps backwards. Closing her eyes, her hands cupped the tip of her nose and mouth: rewinding herself to an extent. She had been somewhat normal before, but… she was being weird in front of the potential recruit, wasn’t she? That was no good. After a moment, the eyes opened once more and the hands retracted enough that they were hugging her torso lightly. She was already starting to feel hungry again…

"What I mean is… I would like it very much if you’d join, but… I’m not forcing you. Coming in with Ms. Sown, or helping with your socks… Both of these things are because I want to. So… don’t feel obligated.” Pausing, the girl seemed to avert her eyes, taking to her own thoughts. Rie wasn’t like her. The first year seemed like she knew what she wanted to do and she did whatever came to her at that moment. She didn’t have to be afraid of guys. Even if she was smaller than Marjaana was, did she have something special? Was she strong? Or did she simply have the confidence to stave off the things she didn’t enjoy? Envious. Jaana couldn’t help but feel a little jealous of that queenly air. Looking back to Rie, she offered another soft expression. "Doing things half-heartedly isn’t fun, right? So… you don’t have to force yourself for my sake. I-It’s kind’of the club’s fault that you almost got in trouble anyway.” That wasn’t any good. As though to immediately take it back, the second year’s body suddenly tensed, her hands waving about in front of her. "I-I’m not saying don’t join though! W-We really, really like new members! Th-The President wanted to see y— I mean, you might see Z-Zhen again… Sh-She was the one on the roof…”

This wasn’t working at all. Once more the second year seemed to be wilting, bowing her head and letting out a quiet sound of defeat. She wished that she could have just spent her morning doing her own thing. Recruiting and things like that… she wasn’t really suited toward that sort of stuff. This girl probably thought that the Mystery Club was full of spazzes. Should she start over? Could she start over? Peeking up at Rie, the steel-haired female tried to weigh her options, nibbling on the inside of her lower lip. "Uhm… I’m… Marjaana… Marjaana Alkaev,” she introduced, "You can call me Jaana, if you’d like… I’ma second year… a-and a member of the Mystery… Club… Ni-Nice to meet’chu. … … … A-Actually… The president called… He wanted everyone to go to the club room. I-If you wanted… I mean, you don’t have to if you don’t want to, but if you wanted…you could come too… Just to check things out. You don’t have to join just by coming… Like… Like a trial…”

ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ tab So I found out that Jaana is a bit of a spaz. I'm sorry.

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

• Trying to imagine a baby on school grounds, other than Meical, was not a pretty image. Most of those scenes didn’t end up in the best result. Though perhaps Meical would be like an animal with a baby? Maybe he would tone it down and wouldn’t try jumping on top of a baby. But hearing him call a baby who drank a lot of milk big wasn’t very helpful. Babies were so small, Meredith was sure that Meical would squash any baby he came close to within seconds. But Meical was such a sweet boy that Mer knew he wouldn’t mean any more. Really, she just needed to keep an eye on him. “Perhaps but babies needs to drink a whole lot of milk before they’re that big. So we still got to be super duper careful. But it’s so nice of your to share your red flowers with the baby! I’m sure everyone will fall in love with your flowers.” Meredith gave him another gentle pat on the head in reassurance. After all it seemed like Meical did like when she was patting his head. She liked seeing him happy. She enjoyed seeing all the club members happy.

When Meical pointed out that she made the clubhouse happy when she was around a small blush tinted her cheeks with a rosy color. That was quite the compliment he was delivering, wasn’t it? Before Meredith could respond to him she heard Damon comment as well, agreeing with the gentle giant. The color on her cheeks only grew brighter. Meredith took a second to fight down the blush to a more natural color. “You two are far too sweet for your own good with all this spoiling me with compliments.” Her gaze traveled from Meical to Damon who was looking at her with a readable expression. At least it was readable to her. She smiled warmly to her close friend and nodded. “Of course you get flower crowns! We shall make all types of flower crowns for you Meical. Red ones, mixed colored ones, maybe even a licorice crown. But we have to work really hard first.” She responded giving Meical thumbs up. “But let’s save the flower crowns till after the first years come. We wouldn’t them being super jealous of your awesome flower crowns.” Not to mention, Meredith was sure that Damon would draw the lane at letting the first years see him his first time with a flower crown.

Meredith watched as Meical proceeded to return to work and she received her own directions from Damon. She giggled at him and gave him a mock salute. “Whatever you say Damon. I shall have these seats spotless by the time that I’m done!” She promised Damon, before getting the mini vacuum from where they had placed it last year. The machine was dead currently. Looks like it didn’t get any juice throughout the summer. Well at least the wall plugs were still working. Meredith plugged the vacuum in and worked on cleaning off the stairs with as much concentration and detail as she could muster. Meredith made sure that her job was perfect by the time she left. Getting it done now rather than waiting and doing a crappy job would just prevent more work in the future. Meredith was sure that if she didn’t do her amazing job now he’d make her come back during break or classes to work on cleaning everything.

Eventually Meredith finished her task and was waiting on more instructions from Damon. He noticed that both she and Meical were eventually done with their major tasks. There wasn’t much left to do at this point. Only thing that they could do now was chill inside somewhere or wait for the new people to show up. Damon announced they would worry about the other stuff the next day, such as getting stuff to his apartment and filling the clubhouse with food. Damon sent out word club would be starting soon. Hopefully they were able to find some interesting first years to bring on board. It wouldn’t have been fun otherwise. Damon asked about their summer and of course Zhen. Meredith frowned and shook her head. “No luck in knowing where Zhen is, but I’m sure she’ll come around soon when other club members gets here. She usually comes during the big meetings. I don’t think she’s ever missed one of these events.” Meredith commented with a light shrug of her shoulder as she leaned against one of the walls and looked to Damon. “But some summer stories to pass the time could be some fun. Do you have any stories Damon?”

OOC;; I wrote this post on 2 hours of sleep after a 10 hour work day. There will be many a typos and weird sentences that I will fix tomorrow. I just needed a post up by today.

• GARDEN LOCATIONGARMOODGARCOMPANYGAR
    GARDENGARClubhouseXXXXExcitedXXXXXDamon&Meical

DelaDeity's Partner In Crime

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Protector of Cuteness 150
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                      ”No problems. Don’t worry too much about it, you’ll be fine so long as you have a good understanding in maths he gives credit for at least attempting the impossible” Tomi said with a smile. There were a few more teachers he should probably let him know about but he thought against it. It was his first year here so he wouldn’t want to go overwhelming him with info or scaring him away with how tough some of the teachers were.

Tomi patiently waited as he seemed to probe his mind to see if it remembered seeing said girl. Tomi did note the busy crowd when he went to check up on Damon so he realized that his vague description might not be enough and was already formulating a better description of her. He was certain Kyrian saw her, whether it was in passing he must have noticed but his memory wasn’t picking up on it. Which was strange. Zhen didn’t make herself obvious but she always made sure the promising club members saw her and left an imprint in their memory. He said to him he couldn’t remember if he did yet he continued to look as if he was querying his mind. Interesting, did he perhaps have another set of minds he could call upon to find the answer? He was already getting an idea what kind of person Kyrian was but he would wait till later to many any real confirmations.

Listening to him confirm it was a busy morning and his description was too vague he nodded in agreement; he should have made a better description initially. ”No nothing like that. But yes, there is a degree of importance in you seeing her” Tomi said as he looked at him once more. ”Perhaps I should provide a better description. You will most likely have saw her on the rooftop, over the railing most likely and not a single student in the busy crowd would notice her or pay heed to her. She might have looked right at you and smiled.” Tomi said, this would hopefully jolt a memory of it. ”If you really can’t remember her than I might have been mistaken with you.” Tomi said with a slight frown. ”But perhaps I’ll explain why it’s important you did.”

Taking a sip of his tea he began an explanation. ”That girl is someone only a certain few can see. In fact it relates to the club I belong to. The Mystery Club. You see the Mystery in our club title is sort of a cover up. Have you ever felt like you were... different from others?” Tomi said picking his words carefully. He pulled off his glove. ”If you saw the girl I speak of, then you too are unique. In fact the fact you saw the girl is an invitation to our club” he said as he used his other gloved hand to pick up some tissues that were folded into the shape of a crane. ”Of course it is simply an open invitation. Whether you come or not we can’t force you. But if you come, I promise you won’t regret it.” Tomi said with a smile. ”You said you love theories, well perhaps you would like to discover one for real, something that seemingly has no explanation yet once you see it, it becomes real” Tomi said using his glove free hand to tap the tissue which quickly solidified into solid gold.

”The Legend of King Midas, legends are like theories and this legend is very much real. Along with quite a number of others” Tomi said. Damon was going to kick his butt later if he found out what he did here but he would settle it later, I mean if it bought the boy to the club what did it matter if he showed him. ”So Kyrian, would you like to learn more? A world of discovery waits for you at the Mystery Club” Tomi said placing the golden crane in front of him and waited to see how he reacted.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: Golden Leaves xxxx ᴍᴏᴏᴅ :: Calm xxxx ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ :: Kyrian

Friendly Friend

User Image

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

L U C I A N A C O N S T A N Z A D E L U C A
                                                      ( location: in the halls ) ( mood: content ) ( with: hitomi )

OOC || sorry again for the hold up and the shortish post uvu

Luciana had been leaning against the wall, absentmindedly playing with her hair as her eyes kept fixed on something in the distance, when she heard Hitomi's voice. "There you are," the usual nonchalance in her voice was overshadowed by relief in seeing the girl. She was slightly surprised upon being asked whether she was alright, as she had always thought she was usually hid her emotions rather well. Perhaps she was too distracted and hadn't been concentrating. Either way, she wasn't actually really sad or anything, just a bit dejected is all, so she mustered a bright smile for Hitomi (which was not an effortless task for Luciana). "Of course I'm alright, darling." Luciana wanted to tell Hitomi about her failed attempt at recruiting a first year, but the hall outside the auditorium was not her ideal location to stand around and chat. The Mystery Club Building would be far more comfortable, and they still had friends to greet, so Luciana suggested that they begin walking over first, as was their intention before Hitomi disappeared and the whole mix-up happened.

After leisurely making their way through the first couple hallways (Luciana tended to do everything slowly and deliberately), she spoke up again. "Anyways, as I was saying - while I was waiting for you, I met a first year who happened to be nearly as interested in Italian literature as I am. After chatting for a bit, I asked him to join the club, but he said no and proceeded to - how you say - 'turn tail'? So I suppose that's why I seemed a bit off, because I thought maybe I had the opportunity to make a good friend, but somehow managed to ruin it." A moment of silence followed, filled only by their shoes clicking and scuffling on the floor and echoing in the empty hallway. "But really, don't worry about it." she said, trying to lighten the mood slightly. With that, she slipped her arm into Hitomi's, so that the two were interlocked at the arm as they walked.

"And how about you, my dear?" Luciana then remembered she still had no idea where Hitomi had disappeared off to in the first place. "What took you so long in the auditorium anyway? Talking to someone special?" If she had to guess, she would think the younger girl had been caught up talking to some friends. But she wouldn't be surprised if there was a special someone in Hitomi's eyes, though she would be surprised if she hadn't told her by now. Everyone seemed to love Hitomi, she was always so bubbly and amicable, so no matter your mood, when you talked to her she could lift your spirits without trying. It was a skill Luciana lacked - not that she didn't know how to address others with her own air of charm; one that deep down she envied.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Invisible Loiterer

15,825 Points
    • Hellraiser 500
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Big Tipper 100
    User Image

ι ¢αи вℓєє∂ ιf ι ωαит тσ вℓєє∂xxxι ¢αи fєєℓ ιf ι fєєℓ тнє иєє∂xxxуσυ'яє ℓσσкιиg αт αи αвѕσℓυтє zєяσxxxι'м иσт тнє ∂єνιℓ вυт ι ωσи'т вє уσυя нєяσ
    ι ¢αи вℓєє∂ ιf ι ωαит тσ вℓєє∂xxxι ¢αи fєєℓ ιf ι fєєℓ тнє иєє∂xxxуσυ'яє ℓσσкιиg αт αи αвѕσℓυтє zєяσxxxι'м иσт тнє ∂єνιℓ вυт ι ωσи'т вє уσυя нєяσ

ishana_basil

Ishana couldn't get anymore excited than this. They were talking about someone that is supposed to be unseen by other students, if not practically most of the people in the school. All the right things seem to happen in this place, making the young male not regretting attending it. Oh, he's loving every minute he'd set foot on Occasus. Ishana was beginning to feel as ecstatic as Adrian. This was a very promising sign that the school was indeed what he like to have for his highschool days. A well-known school at the top of some kind of geographic pedestal with a girl ghost and a Mystery Club. He's just hoping its not one of those that were more into criminology type of thing and not the supernatural. He'd be too disappointed if that's what it is.

The older male confirmed that he's a member of the said club and that they seem to be waiting for him. Nah. That would be impossible, right? But who was he to be sure? If all he knew, they could be mediums. He wanted to ask about that but held back. Ishana would like to know more before asking any questions. He can always take his word back once they were not what he had in mind. After all, he won't be an official member anyhow if he won't attend their meetings. Instead he replied with a smile and a nod. "That's... uhm, comforting. " Adrian then continued to answer his question about the supernatural. They began to move away from the tree that the older male fell from and nearer into the dark passageway to the club building.

He was almost skipping on his step as Ishana followed a few feet behind him. He seemed like a jolly person and it was not very evident that he's into such stuff like him. But somehow, it relieved Ishana. This means that the members were more likely to be normal people too and not too occult like. When he mentioned that everyone would be thrilled to know him, the younger male doubted it. Well, there was no harm to believe it too. However, he'd judge it for himself first. At the end of the day, no one can please everybody. They were already walking slowly when Adrian decided that he'd lead the way. Ishana only shrug and said, "Sure. Its better than getting lost any further." And the bit at the end of the upperclassman's line was very intriguing indeed. "I bet its just the perfect place. Not everyone is into these stuff, I'm sure." Ishana then sneezed as he followed Adrian, murmuring a soft apology about pollen allergy.

{{ tags⋮Adrian || gprs⋮ on the way to the Mystery Clubhouse || stats⋮content ; hoping}}

Fashionable Benefactor

User Image

[ Location: in the halls ] ~ [ Mood: contemplative ] ~ [ Company: luciana ]

Hitomi allowed her face to brighten with its usual wide smile, although the concern had not left her thoughts. "As long as you're alright." She knew that Luciana hid her emotions as to not worry people. Or maybe just because she was like that. Somewhat guarded. How opposite the two girls were, since Hitomi was normally transparent; an open book, if you will. Despite most of the differences these two had, they were the best of friends. It never ceased to amaze Hitomi that this girl would hold her as dear as Hitomi herself held Luciana. She really did love the girl and was glad for their friendship. She wished the girl would confide in her more often. But she knew not to push peoples' boundaries. Well, she was learning. She was still blunt as can be but with certain people, she began to think before she spoke and thought of their well-being first. She still told the truth or whatever she needed to say but she would be apologetic if it would hurt their feelings or upset them. Which was usually always the case. Well, almost always. Certain friends of hers had gotten used to her. Thank goodness for that.

When Luciana explained her encounter with a first year and the possible reason that Hitomi had even detected a hint of melancholy, she smiled slightly. Almost pleased. This is what she wanted. For Luciana to tell her things like this. She knew the girl was a rather independent girl who didn't like anyone to worry or fuss over her. It took Hitomi quite a while to discern moments that it was alright to intervene or not with problems in the past. But she had managed to keep her friendship with the girl for this long that she must have been on the right track. "All the same, I am sorry for that. Maybe you could try again next time you see him. Just to become friends this time." she seemed to think back on her own little encounter. "It seems a lot of the first years are quite weary of the Mystery Club." she commented, returning the linking of their arms with a slight squeeze around the older girl's. "With good reason but I'm sure we will get some new recruits." she said this with a determined glint in her eye.

To Luciana's question, she seemed to perk up and was her bubbly self again. "Oh! Well, I was going to speak with Miss Sown about something but I mistook Mister Sown for her. Then something else popped up in my head, as you know happens sometimes, and then I just got caught up talking with him..." and she went on about what she had been talking about, droning in the quick almost-in-one-breath-way she normally spoke when she was explaining something or talking excitedly about something. She could go on and on depending on the content but, luckily for Luciana, there wasn't much this time. Especially since Hitomi wanted to tell her friend about her own encounter -and failure- with a first year potential member for the club.

"So then I went to look for you and you were gone and I tried to follow your scent but it was faint and I really had to concentrate so I closed my eyes and didn't pay attention to the sounds and then ran into this first year girl where something similar to your situation happened." she explained, giving her the details of her encounter and then smiling a bit sadly. "So, you see, you weren't the only one. Though I do still have my sights set on that girl. I think she would make a lovely addition to the club." and she was back to her rambling. She did love to talk, goodness. But as if catching herself again, she then smiled up at Luciana. "I wonder if any of our club mates have had any luck? I bed someone was bound to get another member. Especially Adrian or Meredith. Maybe even Tomi. Or the President!" and again. She was always so difficult to follow. Like a bouncy ball thrown incredibly hard and just going everywhere. She was in one of those moods again and not even noticing as she rambled again to the older girl.

With all this walking, they were sure to be close to the club building by now. That happened often. Hitomi mostly talking while they walked and they would arrive at their destination quicker than either would realize.

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User ImageUser Image

• Kyriakos was certain that if someone would have been on the rooftops, he would remember seeing her. Regardless of which alter had precedence. The problem was that he couldn’t just switch between alters whenever he wanted to. He would prefer that the change never happened and there were times he felt like he was fighting for control of his own body. Did he really see this girl like Tomi believed he did or was he simply mistaken and he was waisting his time and energy trying to figure out whether or not this girl really did exist and whether or not he saw her earlier that morning? A frown on his lips and his brows furrowed slightly, he waited for Tomi to finish explaining things.

So this was a club ploy and he fell for it. Well he should have known there was more to it than simply an upperclassman wanting to make a freshman feel welcome. Everyone was doing some trick to try to get more members for their club today. The Mystery Club just happened to be a little more scheming than the rest. Offer friendship and in exchange, join our club! You get free cookies! And remember : we fed you! Looking at the crumbs that were all that remained of the cupcakes, Kyriakos wondered if he should have bothered coming here. Yes, he learned of someplace nice to hang out in when he wanted to get away from school for a while, but he would feel bad if he turned down Tomi’s offer. There was perhaps a chance to say no later or join up in name only and drop out later. Plenty of students did that.

Looking back up into Tomi’s eyes, the ghost of an amused smile touched his face when the older student claimed it was an open invitation and not forced. Sure felt like he’d been roped in. It was kinda hard to say no to someone who offered food and reached out in such a way to a stranger. As for feeling different… well he was different from others. Well most others. One to three percent of the general population had what he did. Ever since he realized what was going on, he wanted to be the same as others. The blackouts were frustrating. He knew people but he didn’t know people. Sometimes he woke up with bruises or saw holes in the walls and didn’t know where they came from. The thought of being once again identified as different from the general population had him once more shaking his head. He didn’t feel like joining a club that was a cover up for something else. Didn’t he live enough of a lie already?

Pushing back his chair, he prepared to thank Tomi for his time and go back to school when he noticed the tissue turn to solid gold at a touch. This had him starting and almost knocking his chair over as he hurried to his feet. ”How did you do that?!” The legend of King Midas? Bullshit! It was probably some slight of hand. That was it. The gold crane was probably hidden up his sleeve or something and when he pulled off his glove he was able to distract him enough so that he wouldn’t notice the switch. Laughing at the way he over reacted, he shook his head. ”That was a good one. Do you know any more tricks? The Mystery club is for magic acts? And the girl on the roof was used to measure how perceptive we are?” Without really giving Tomi a chance to confirm or deny the assumptions he’d made, he nodded to himself as if it all made sense now. The reason for the secrecy and the privately owned café was so members of the mystery club could perform in front of an audience. The girl walking so dangerously on the edge of the roof (which he still couldn’t ever remember seeing, but Tomi didn’t need to know and he was just going to fo along with it) was some kind of stunt artist or daredevil or something. The reason no one reacted was cause they were used to seeing her pull those kinds of stunts. And if there were any other first years in the crowd, only those who were more aware of their surroundings had noticed her. If Tomi claimed that he’d seen her, then… maybe he had. There were a lot of things he said or did that he wasn’t even aware of so this could have simply been one more. ”Alright, lead the way. I want to see what else you guys are capable of before I make up my mind.”

Wʜᴏ ᴀᴍ I ﹖ Kyriakos tab tab tab Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ﹖ Tomi tab tab tab Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I ﹖ Golden Leaves
    Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴍ I ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ﹖Curious, tired. tab Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ﹖ Healthy
  • Wild Destroyer

22,650 Points
    • Senpai's Notice 100
    • Sausage Fest 200
    User Image
    User Image
                                                                • It took a few moments, but Rie was beginning to catch onto the other girl's... nervousness. She wasn't sure what it was exactly but she paid full attention as the other spoke up. Rie's brow raised however as the girl seemed to shrink away. Normally the first year wasn't too subconscious, but was she wondered if she was putting out some intimidating aura at the moment. It wasn't on purpose. Though if it were true, she wouldn't really go about trying to fix that either. Intimidation was a useful skill. "Well as long as he's not gonna do anything weird with my socks I guess." Rie shrugged. What were the chances of the guy being a weirdo? At this place she felt the chances were slim at least.

The second year's sudden string of words surprised her and she couldn't help but pull away slightly with the step forward. Yeah, there was certainly something odd about the blue haired female. Still, she wouldn't forget how the other helped her out of a tough spot. Things like that went a long way for her even if she didn't always express it. Meek people annoyed the Asian female most of the time, but she'd let this one pass.

"Really?" Rie had to question. It'd been a long time since she'd received kindness like this from anyone else than her aunt. There was her old, rebellious clique of friends, but even they each had something to gain. Everyone always did. Rie didn't necessarily consider it always a bad thing. "I don't feel obligated." She crossed her arms. Don't tell me how I should feel! She kept that thought to herself. Going off on the girl's kindness would just make her feel like a jerk. "Yeah, I guess it's your guys' fault... but I kinda wanna see this Zhen girl your talking about." It seemed like the roof top girl was something special like she could get away with anything. And it kind of irritated Rie.

Rie finally caught onto the girl's name. "Uh, I'll stick to Alkaev... just a cultural thing." She couldn't help it. Calling the other Marjaana or Jaana would feel too intimate since she barely knew the girl. "I guess I'll go, I've got nothing better to do. Your president will probably chew you out if you come empty-handed too I bet so lead the way." She gestured her arm for them to get going. She wasn't quit sold on actually joining the club just yet. But being bored and having time to kill made it easier to tag along. She wasn't sure how well she'd do in a club that didn't involve some sort of competition like kendo. Sitting around, talking - It'd be so awkward. "So, Mystery Club? What's the mystery about it? I'm not really good at solving things..." Rie chattered as she followed along with Marjaana.

tab tab tab LOCATION A stairwell/hallway tab COMPANY marjaana tab MOOD curious

DelaDeity's Partner In Crime

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Partygoer 500
    • Protector of Cuteness 150
                                                                      His reaction was just as Tomi had expected, well it was only natural there was some disbelief. ”I don’t know.” Tomi simply said and he was being completely honest about it. He really didn’t know how he did that, not many people in the club knew how their powers originated or how it worked. It defied conventional wisdom and the laws of science. His power even defied the law of equivalent exchange. Their powers had no explanation, only thing that was certain with them is that they existed and that was that. Of course Tomi has been looking into the origins of such powers in the past. Tomi studied a great deal of ancient mythology thanks to acquiring his power in hopes that somewhere in the texts of old lay the clue to beginning to unravel this mystery. However he had not come to any solid clues yet, still he continues to search in hope of finding it.

Kyrian’s conclusion was one that was of course well analysed given the situation that had presented itself. ”Believe me if it was but a simple magic trick I’d be more than happy to reveal the trick. And the girl... well you’re not too far off with that. Noticing her means you’re special enough for the club” Tomi said with a shrug. The exact nature of Zhen’s existence for the club was still a bit of an enigma in itself. Her purpose, who she was and why she chose them. There was a great deal of mysteries to be solved so perhaps the mystery club wasn’t so much a guise but quite accurate as to what they were doing. Tomi gloved his hand again; he wasn’t willing to show him anymore of his powers right now. Since he technically went against the rules a little, Damen would murder him if he displayed any more of it. But it seemed what he had done was enough of an incentive to convince him at least to come check out the club. ”Very well, but prepare yourself, and keep an open mind... what we do are not tricks after all” Tomi said as he stood up.

Tomi quickly collected the cups and plates and washed them, returning them to the proper places and with that he and Kyrian left the Cafe and Tomi locked it behind him. ”This way” Tomi said as he began to head towards the club building. He gave Kyrian a tour of things on the way there, it was more so to keep conversation up but he felt that Kyrian might benefit from knowing the layout of the school a bit more.

”That over there is the school library, it’s stocked with a large collection of books and if you ask there is an underground book section that boasts the largest collection of classical literature I have ever seen. They don’t let you take the books out of there so you tend to have to read it there” Tomi explained as they walked. They were nearing the club building when he saw Luciana and Akiba heading there themselves. He smiled and waved at them, ”Luciana, Hitomi!” he called to them as he caught up with them making sure Kyrian was keeping up. ”Any luck?” he asked the two, ”Oh, Kyrian this is Luciana and Hitomi. Their members of the club as well and I think you’ll get along with them, they are fellow literature nerds” he said smirking at the two.

As they neared the club he gave a soft gulp, the last stretch between towards the club had his one natural foe... trees. Tomi stopped walking and took a deep breath, closing his eyes, ”Ummm... can one of you make sure I don’t run into anything?” Tomi asked mostly towards Luciana and Hitomi. The two of them knew well of his fear of trees and he trusted them to guide him through it. He was already fidgeting a little. The sight of them alone had been enough to unnerve him and though closing his eyes helped quite a bit just the very idea there were trees around him was beginning to panic him a little. He was used to walking through this part but he never could swallow the immense fear that bubbled from his gut that threatened to release itself at any moment.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: Golden Leaves -> Outside the Club building xxxx ᴍᴏᴏᴅ :: Calm xxxx ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ :: Kyrian, Luciana, Hitomi

Wild Destroyer

22,650 Points
    • Senpai's Notice 100
    • Sausage Fest 200
    User Image
    User Image
                                                              • Adrian was all to happy to lead the way. He recalled getting lost countless times last year when he was a new member. It wasn't uncommon for him to show up late for meeting. Sometimes it felt like the building was surrounded by a mystic grove with always changing paths. It took well over half a year until Adrian could finally navigate properly though the trees being the slow learner he was. "Not everyone is lucky to be chosen." The second year added to Ishana's statement followed by a 'bless you' for sneezing. "It's like getting a gift, really." He never went so far to question why exactly Zhen existed though. She just was, and that felt like the norm to him.

The closer they got, the more his excitement grew. After cutting through some bushes of the non-conventional path they'd taken, Adrian saw a group of four in the distance heading their way. He instantly recognized the long manes of red and brown hair and then the short dark hair of one of his best pals. The fourth he wasn't sure of. He must have been a new recruit they'd picked up. "Ah It's some of the other club members! They're headed our way too." Adrian exclaimed, pointing them out to Ishana. "Hey~!" He waved his arms in the air to make sure and get their attention.

"The one with the long brown hair, that's Luciana. I like to call her Lulu. I don't know if she likes it though... oh and the red haired girl is Hitomi! I don't know who the shorter guy is. He must be new like you! And then that's Tomi. He's the one with his eyes clos...ed?" His grin began to fade. Oh yeah, they were in that part of the path that made the third year uneasy. "Oh noooo~" The brunette would never fully understand what it was about trees that scared his other best friend so much. Trees were so friendly and huggable. It didn't help that Adrian would have an unconditional love for them forever. He trotted quickly up to the third year, not knowing if Ishana followed behind him, and then placed his hands on Tomi's shoulders, shaking him lightly. "Tomi don't be scared it's me Adrian." As if the other male couldn't tell by his voice. "Ahhh, are you scared? Do you want me to carry you? I'll carry you all the way I promise I won't drop you this time! I got stronger!" He couldn't help squeeze the other into a hug by the end of his babbling.

Pulling apart, his green eyes honed in on the newcomer. "Oh hello, I'm Adrian!" The second year introduced himself happily before going back to his worrying.

tab tab tab LOCATION outside tab COMPANY ishana, luciana, hitomi, kyriakos, tomi tab MOOD excited, worrying

Invisible Gaian

User ImageUser Image

Tʀᴀᴊᴇᴄᴛᴏʀʏ Outside Myster Club tab Rᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟs Kawaguchi, Hitomi, Luciana, Adrian, Tomi, Newbies tab Mᴀɪɴᴛᴇɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ██████████

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
                                                                    tab tab
                                                                  • After all of that, it seemed like Kawaguchi wanted to see the club. R… Really? She shouldn’t be looking this gift horse in the mouth though. There were several reasons that Marjaana felt as though it wasn’t because of her “great” promoting skills that would bring the first year back to the club. Being called by just her last name and wanting to be called by a last name… it felt kind of distant. What culture did that? Kawaguchi… That was an Asian culture of some sort. A red flag seemed to go off in the second year’s head as she started to go down a dangerous mental path, avoiding it altogether. Focusing on Kawaguchi, Jaana simply put her focus into the charismatic first year, putting forth her best smile.

"Eh heh~ He might be… a bit… disappointed,” she agreed as she turned and started to walk the small maze of the school building, "But even if I failed, you might be like me. The kind that joins after the recruitment period. … … There are penalties for that though…” Although she did her best to keep a more mild happiness in her voice, as she mentioned the penalties there was a touch of agitation in her voice. There was a great deal that Marjaana knew about the Mystery Club since joining it, but… much of that information didn’t freely circulate through the school hallways. She’d have to be careful to let Zhen do much of the talking. Would it be okay if she slept through that whole thing? Or eat? What kind of snacks were already stashed away? Were there any? Ah~, why didn’t she bring her bag with her today?

"H-Hm?!” There was a small flinch as the second year turned her head toward the Japanese girl, snapping away from the dancing snacks in her head. "The mystery? … Uhm… … Hmm…” They were nearing the entrance of the school building, but there were still too many students around to really go around showing off her powers or boldly pronouncing their primary functions. On top of that… what would make Kawaguchi want to stay? She didn’t know the girl well enough to really say what she liked. The first year liked… rooftops, right? "I guess the ‘mystery’ of Mystery Club is… the requirements for joining?” came the tentative answer as the two exited the building, "Even if you want to join Mystery Club, it may not just be enough. Even if you don’t want to join Mystery Club, they will come and try to pressure you into it--!! I-I mean! … … … Your role, what you can do, and how well you can do it… is a complete mystery until you’re a member. Even to everyone in the club. You can suddenly leave the club and… it’s like… you never joined?” The explanation was so piss poor; Marjaana could already feel herself turning red.

"If you win though--! It-It—ItItIt is definitely worth it!”Stopping momentarily, the second year suddenly sounded determined; however, the sudden burst of energy didn’t last longer and the girl wilted as she turned a shade deeper of crimson. "It doesn’t make any sense now, but Zhen will definitely explain it better,” she relented as she continued down the path. "Our club exists but doesn’t… and… you come to realize that you need to join. It’s… definitely better if you join now, though, Kawaguchi. You lose so much joining later on. … … Even with the penalty… I need the thing that the club offers. No matter how scary… or frustrating… or sad. Zhen opens so much and everyone is so… … there for you. If you don’t join now, you’ll definitely regret it…” It was presumptuous of her, she knew that, but… she didn’t seem to spaz out, suddenly apologizing for the notion that the first year needed the club as much as she was letting on. The words weren’t spoken out as though it were a threat. In fact, despite being spoken as though they were for Rie, the inflection seemed to indicate that Jaana was also speaking to herself.

"Ah… We’re here…” came the wispy response before Marjaana suddenly started to pull away from Rie’s side. "Hitomi! Luciana! H-Hey!” Jogging lightly towards the small group in front of the club building, the Belarusian made something of a semi-circle as she took a wide turn to avoid the guys of the group. "H-How was your summer? Was it good? I-I hope you had a lot of fun.” The blue eyes did everything in their power not to look at the boys, keeping focused on the women instead. It-It wasn’t like she was trying to leave the boys out; the question was as much for the boys as it was the girls. She just… didn’t directly talk to the boys if she could help it.

Her, Kawaguchi, Hitomi, and Luciana… along with Tomi, Adrian, and their two tag-alongs. Beyond the door was going to be… Damian and Meredith for sure. Then there was… Giada and her recruit(s)… Hopefully those were female(s) too. The world wouldn’t be perfect, but she’d feel more comfortable with more girls around. "A-Ah! I— I managed to bring one, by the way! We’ll prob-probably do it again but, uhm, th-this is Kawaguchi. Y-ou ha-ven-‘t s-seen Mei-Mei-cal… right?” She had told Kawaguchi that Meical could help with the stocking situation… but… they were all supposed to be meeting. Adrian knew (somewhat) the extent of her limits. Meical did not. He could be lurking anywhere. In the club building, or suddenly come running up from behind. Drop down from the roof. Dig up from below. Oh dear God in Heaven. Her poor heart.

ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ tab Oh, to anyone looking for a Misha post, I'll try to get him when I can but he may not come up before the time skip.

CatCAR's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lunatic

19,775 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    User Image

xxx ˟Current: Date »
                                                        September 7th, 2015. 1:10pm Monday.

xxx ˟Current: Setting »
                                                        Occasus Campus. 70°F / 21ºC - Windy and cloudy. A light rain has started.
                                                        From the thickness, it's threatening to become a big downpour later on.

xxx ˟Current: Event »
                                                        FIRST DAY // Third Part - Everyone - as in, everyone - has arrived at the clubroom. Through chance they've all arrived pretty much together. The first years have been ushered into a line, with Damon prepared to speak to them. The rest of the members are scattered around the room. Damon's preference would be for his vice-president, secretary, and treasurer to stand with him, but it's up to each person on whether or not they do. Misha has been ordered to sit down and not crush the first years with his excitement. Meanwhile, everyone else is free to stand wherever they wish.

Damon cleared his throat, hoping to catch any attention that had wandered. "Welcome to the Mystery Club. I'm Damon, the club president." He glanced at all of them, offering a chance to meet his eyes if they wanted to. "I'll get right to the point. What you're about to hear is going to sound like a lie. You might expect it from a club like ours, but, well- just keep an open mind until the end. That's all I ask." It was his first time attempting to explain this, and it wasn't easy. How did Remy make this so simple? Movement at the door offered him help; Zhen. "That girl most - if not all - of you saw is named Zhen." He nodded toward her as she stepped past the first years, coming to stand nearby, though her eyes were only on the new recruits. "She'll explain the rest. It's her gift, after all." Damon stepped back, arms crossing as he waited for the next scene to unfold.

x x x - - - - - - - - - - -

"Normalcy, or the unknown?" She spoke only once a year, and it always started the same. Four words. One comma. One question. The words spoken after that weren't as important, and could change. Why bother, though? The same words got the point across, so why waste time changing them? "Do you wish for your everyday, normal life? Or something... more?" Very few believed that what she was offering was real. Some did, some did not. "Do you want the unknown? A gift like none before - and none you shall ever receive again." Zhen had no powers of her own, except to give gifts and create barriers. It was the thing that tied her to this existence that did everything else. "I can give you such a gift, should you truly wish for that which you do not yet know." It was all she would say. All she wanted to say.

x x x - - - - - - - - - - -

It was his turn again, but he didn't bother to step forward for it. "I'm sure you have questions, but it's club policy to keep certain things a secret. If you want proof that this isn't some sham - just ask. I'm sure someone here wouldn't mind showing off. You can take however long you want to consider it. If you decide yes turn in a club form to me, and meet here tomorrow after school." He turned away, clearly done.

The offer had been made - now it's time to accept it or deny it. Tomorrow will be when the gifts are given, and not a moment sooner - though it could certainly happen later. The first years are left to consider the brief scene that had happened before them, surely some wondering if that was all there was to it. The rest of the cast is free to escape or offer themselves for any questions or demonstrations.

All posts are due one week from now ( as in it's being reset ).
                                                        I would most prefer it if everyone put effort into splitting up into smaller groups.

yiyayang

esude

No Eul

Queen Silly Goose

Dangerosa

mrotsy

Noryoku Kiyama

cockodiles

Kirei na Kitsune

CatCAR

Immris

Quick Reply