Welcome to Gaia! ::

DelaDeity's Partner In Crime

Trash Kitten

23,015 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    Things progressed rather quickly when they reached the club building. Tomi stood next to Damon as he made his speech. To think just last year he was on the other side, a first year watching a whole new world open up to him. Naturally he was right on board then, but he looked at those this year and he could feel a few of them may be slightly hesitant on the whole idea. Mostly at Kyrian since he was the one who personally talked to him, he might need a little bit more of a nudge. He shrugged to himself for now as he waited for Zhen to finish off her bit. It was the exact same as last year, no use fixing what wasn’t broken he guessed. Again, Damon finished off the speech and he said showing off and he gave a smirk to himself ‘Someone here already has shown off’, he wouldn’t say that to Damon of course. What he didn’t know was better for him, besides he was sure he might find out even if he didn’t. Damon had a way of getting information when he didn’t even know it existed. Tomi was the same as well; the two of them probably held more secrets than anyone was comfortable with.

With the speech done the club members began to split off, some staying to answer questions to the new years, others heading off to do whatever things they needed to get done. Tomi had chores to get done himself. He had a list of repairs that needed to be done around the club building. To save money Tomi volunteered to handle all maintenance and repair jobs since he had a pretty good understanding of electronics and mechanics. ”If any of you want questions answered I’ll be over there by that stove” Tomi told the first years as he moved off to the stove. It was a simple gas stove that got regular use from the club. Before the New Year started the stove had stopped working and since it was just before break Tomi didn’t have the chance to fix it yet.

Pulling up his sleeve he got a tool box out and took the top of the stove off so it exposed the insides. He took a look, there was a lot of grease so he grabbed a cloth and cleaned it out a little. With it cleaned he could see the cause of the problem. One of the pipes that connected to the cap burner was corroded due to rust. Luckily he knew he had the part to replace it so he went to quickly grab it. Problem was he needed the oven to be lifted up so he could slide under it to remove the main pipe that connected to the gas tank and replace it with a new one. An idea hit his head. ”Adrian, Hitomi and Marjaana can I borrow you three for a bit” Tomi called to them. ”And first years if you wish we are about to demonstrate some practical aspects of our powers” Tomi said to them as he waited for the three to get to him.

”Alright so here’s the plan. Adrian I need you to firstly lift up the stove, Marjaana is it possible for you to stop it from falling after Adrian lifts it? Hitomi I need you to transform into a animal that has claws that roughly fit a hole this shape” Tomi said as he pulled of his glove and with a bit of play dough he manipulated it into the shape he needed and tapped it with his finger making it solid gold and handed it to Hitomi to study. ”Adrian when I detach the main valve there will likely be a gas leak for a little bit, it shouldn’t pose any danger to any of you but for me I’ll be right against it so I need you to keep be from fainting, think your power can do that?” Tomi asked. He was asking a lot of the three for something he could easily solve without powers but he thought giving an exhibition of their powers would quell any doubts that their powers might be a simple trick.

He waited to see what the three thought about his plan and had a look to see whether the first years were interested in their little display or not. Hopefully they would be curious enough to at least have a watch. Looking at the old stove he thought he should just get a new one but as the treasurer that would be a bad investment when it was far cheaper to just fix it. Turning around to look at the three he gave a smile. Adrian was his best friend ever since he arrived at the school. They were both second years so they hit if off straight away. Hitomi out of all the girls in the club was one he hanged out a lot with and found her company something to look forward to. Often she would come to him with questions and they’d spend a good afternoon talking about things. Marjaana was one he had to be careful around. He knew her aversion of men so he did his best to not scare the girl and made sure she wouldn’t feel uncomfortable around him.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ :: Inside the club building xxxx ᴍᴏᴏᴅ :: Calm xxxx ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ :: Hitomi, Adrian and Marjaana

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

• As vice president Meredith stood by one side of Damon, and by the other was Tomi. The bubbly girl managed to stay quiet as the club members entered and brought with them a few first years who were curious about club activities. She recognized a few of them from earlier and then there were some she might not have been able to caught. Regardless she offered them all a warm smile as they entered. This ceremony had been her favorite part of last year and she hoped it would be her favorite part this year as well. It brought a nostalgic feeling from her own first year when it was she who was so timidly waiting to learn the secrets and received her own gift. From the moment she first heard Zhen she knew it was true. It had to be true. It didn’t take a lot for her to become a believer. This year’s crowd looked like they would be harder to convince though. Looks of skepticism and doubt were sprinkled through out the crowd. That wouldn’t be too much of a problem. Several of them had very tangible powers, her self included. Surely they could clear the doubt up.

Meredith scanned the crowd as Damon spoke to introduce Zhen. Her eyes caught sight of the male she had spoken to earlier. Though she had not gotten his name at the time. He had reminded her very much of a baby deer, extremely skittish and ready to run at a sudden noise. Or at the time he had been like that. When she first saw him he was hunched over and looking like he could cry but he didn’t appear quite that way now. His slouch was gone and replaced by a more confidence demeanor. So was the look that he was about ready to break down. That was good. Maybe he was finally feeling more confident at school? She hoped so, it definitely would make school a lot easier to handle. Though from the moment Meredith saw him earlier she knew that she was going to be his rock this year at school. The poor boy, regardless if he joined mystery club or not, needed someone to look after him, and Mer would do her darn best to be that person. Meredith even dared a special smile in his direction and offered a small wave at him.

When Zhen began to speak she looked away from the boy and scanned the back of the room for someone else. However much to Meredith’s disappointment she could not find the figure she was looking for. He had mentioned he was going to be late today, family issues had come up, but still it had been far too long since she saw her friend, her best friend practically. But she could wait a little bit longer. She was sure that he would make it eventually by the end of the day. And when he did Mer was already planning her plan of attack for him. As she finished looking for her friend she heard Damon begin to wrap up things for the time and turn away. Meredith grinned and put a hand on his shoulder. “You did a great job today Damon. Even Remy would be jealous of you right now.” She commented and gave his shoulder a gentle reassuring squeeze. “I bet a lot of them will be joining today. It’s going to be a great year with you as president finally. We’re going to accomplish so much!” Meredith couldn’t help but be bright eyed and optimistic about the club’s future as always.

She gave Damon one more reassuring smile. “I’m going to talk to some of the new recruits if you want to join me.” And her first recruit that she was going to be speaking with was of course the young man she had met earlier that day. Walking over to Kyrian and grinned. “I’m sorry for running off earlier on you. I never even got your name. As vice president though I did have to help clean. You wouldn’t believe what a dusty mess this place was. Though Damon took care of a lot of it thankfully. He’s a hard worker.” She eyed Kyrian a bit trying to gauge whether or not he was joining before full out asking him what his opinion was, though Meredith honestly wasn’t the type to try and assume these things. She’d much rather be honest and ask away rather than try to sit and guess things. “So do you think you’re going to join? I was totally into it my first year when I was offered. I don’t think I needed a second to decide if I was going to join. I certainly don’t regret joining now either. But if you have your doubts, I could totally understand that.”

OOC;;

• User Image
    GARDENClubhouseXXXXXXXXXXXXXExcitedXXXXXXXXXXXXKyriakos

Phantom Charms's Husbando

Divine Faun

User Image
    User Image

• "Thank you for flying with us. We hope that you have a safe and pleasant trip. For those who are flying with us to our next destination, please remain seated. Anyone who is leaving the plane, please make sure to take all of your items and exit in an orderly fashion. Once again, we thank you for flying with us."

When the lady over the intercom finished speaking, she hung up the phone and started to direct the passengers off the plane. One passenger, being the young Cyrus Grey. This was not his initial flight, but things came up back at home and this became the only option for him. The boy let out loud and long yawn. That had just been his second night without sleep, and it was starting to hit him as he made his way to the airport terminal to get his luggage. As he made his way, he pulled out his phone to turn it back on, only to find that he had a quite a few text messages. One was from his pal, and room mate, Remy, simply saying that he was at the airport. The others were from a fellow classmate and close friend, Meredith. Smiling at her messages, he hit the reply button and answered back,

To: Mer
    Message: Morning. Just got off the plane now. Going to be a few hours late,
    should make it by the meeting. Baby watch is fine, both her and mom are
    doing well. Tell you more when I get there.

Hitting send, the message was on it's way to the recipient. By this time Cyrus was already where he needed to be to get his luggage, all he had to do now was wait for it to make it's way towards him. Hopefully it didn't get lost this time like on his way home before the summer. As he stood there waiting for things to get moving, his eyes wandered around the terminal trying to spot a certain blonde hair boy. He'd said that he was here, so he must be waiting, aha! There he was, sitting on a chair at the wall, nearly falling asleep. Sighing at the sight, and then putting on a smirk, the boy looked back to find that the luggage belt had started up. For Cyrus, his luggage was roughly the sixth one to make it towards him. Quick and fast today. Time was something he wasn't able to waste.

Grabbing his luggage he made his way over to the boy sitting in the chair, who was pretty much sleeping now. Standing there for a second, Cyrus merely kicked his friends foot. Remy's head bobbed up quickly which him muttering incoherently for a second before actually looking up to see Cyrus. "Cyrus! Hey! It's about time you made it." Remy said while standing to his feet and giving his friend a hug. It had been a couple months now since the two of them had seen one another.

"Hey" Cyrus returned the greeting, his voice just as tired as he was. "Thanks for coming to pick me up. And sorry for the time change." Cyrus' plane was actually supposed to come in the evening prior, but due to his mother going into labour, and giving birth to Cyrus' new baby sister. The boy got held up a little. Remy merely shrugged off the thought though and told Cyrus it wasn't a problem. The two of them were close friends, practically brothers. It really wasn't a hassle for Remy to have to go a little out of his way for Cyrus.

Grabbing his luggage Cyrus followed his friend out of the terminal and into the parkade, towards the car, all the while answering questions about the last couple days. "She was born yesterday morning, are around six a.m. I believe it was 7 lbs and 5 oz her size. And they named her Loralyn." Cyrus explained while shoving his stuff into the back seat of the car. With everything in the car, the two boys took their seats, and started on their way out of the parkade and towards the next town over.

The car ride had been about 2 hours long, and the whole way there the two were talking about their summers. Remy had chosen not to go home this summer, wanting to get settled at their apartment better, and find a job in the city, now that he was graduated. So the two had spent it apart. Sure they emailed and texted to one another, but nothing beats telling stories and catching up like having a face to face conversation.

"Want to stop off at home first? Get changed and ready for school?

"No, I'm running way too late as it is. The meeting will be starting soon, and at this rate, I'll make it there just in time for it to start, or just in time to see the ending." The boy explained while leaning into the back seat to grab his school bag. He'd had everything all packed up prior to leaving, and knew that he had his spare uniform in his school bag. He could always change when he got a chance to when he got to the school.

As they pulled up to the school, Cyrus got out of the car and told his friend to go home and get some sleep. As well as to not worry about picking him up. He wasn't sure exactly what time he'd be done at the school. So he decided that he'd walk home. The cool breeze might just be what he needed to wake him up a little. Saying their goodbyes, Cyrus quickly made his way towards his destination. Right now, it was the club building he was heading too. On his way there he saw a couple of his teachers from the year before, and he simply nodded to them before continuing on his way. He found it odd to be at the school in civilian attire, and with his hair down for that fact as well. He didn't really want to stop and talk to people right now about it, he was in a hurry.

Reaching the building he needed, he entered and went straight towards the room he needed. He could already hear that someone was talking, and from the sounds of it, it was Damon. Damon was the new President this year, so it would make sense that he would be speaking at this thing. Stopping outside the door, Cyrus listened closely to the muffled words of the new president. It sounded like he was ending the meeting. Letting out a sigh, the boy stayed outside and waited till he knew it was safe to enter. Better to enter after then meeting, then in the middle of it.

Opening the door Cyrus looked around the room. He saw a number of familiar faces, but also a handful of new faces. Most likely all first years who were convinced into coming to the meeting. Looking around the room once more, Cyrus was able to find Meredith. She was talking to one of the new kids, most likely talking them up, trying to get them to actually join. She always was excited for the first day of club meetings, and meeting new people. Pulling out his phone, he pulled up a picture he took of his new little sister and made his way over to the girl. Luckily, her back was turned towards him, and with their height difference he was able to easily hold his phone over her shoulder, letting her see the image. "Her name is Loralyn."

• Companions: Meredith || Kyriakos. tab tab Whereabouts: Club Building. tab tab Attire: Casual.
    posting colour = #9e7bb1

OOC:Sorry for the length, intros tend to get a little crazy for me.
    I can guarantee though, that they'll get small as time goes on.

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User ImageUser Image

• After a series of what Kyrian could only call curious events, they had arrived at the clubhouse and the first year was asking himself, 'What is Tomi's deal with trees?'. While he probably shouldn't ask given his own troubles, Kyrian was almost positive he wasn't the only one puzzled by the other student's behaviour. And with a fear that was so severe, he wondered how there were even any tress left standing! But maybe he was being extreme.

A cursory look around the room revealed curious and skeptical faces of the other potential new recruits, and a sense of hopefulness and barely contained excitement from some of the older students. As the rather overconfident looking male commenced the small meeting, Kyrian's eyes stopped their observation of the room and focused on the club president for a moment before being pulled to the prink haired girl at the president's side. So he hadn't been imagining things. She really did exist. He stared blankly at her as she smiled and waved, his hands remaining in his pockets. The smile was the same as the one in that sliver of a memory that he was able to hold onto. The longer he stared, the more he was beginning to feel the start of a headache and he tore his yes away, glancing at the people around her, just to make sure there were others who acknowledged her presence. He'd read about people who had alters who were different from their stated gender. The fact that others appeared to see her as well erased his fear and he relaxed. Although the headache persisted.

When another girl stepped forward, Kyrian realized that she was the girl Tomi had been referring to. He was certain he had never seen Zhen prior to arriving in this room. At her question, everything within him was telling him to pick normalcy, the unknown was something he should avoid. Even more so if the power Tomi had demonstrated earlier came from this girl. Before he knew it, the meeting was over and they were being allowed to speak to some of the club members. Kyrian watch while Tomi went over to a stove and called some other with him and while he was curious to see what they were going to do (especially since he didn't see what good someone who could turn items to gold would be when doing anything mechanical), he also wanted to talk to Zhen and figure out what exactly she was offering before he retreated to the library for awhile. Instead, a voice close to him caught his attention and he was looking into the grinning face of the pink haired girl. "Uh... It's okay. You have a job to do an' all." Who was she? He wished he could remember more than the general sound of her voice, her smile and her eyes.

"My name's Kyrian. Hope you don't mind me asking, but what's your name again? I'm sorry to have to ask, but I'm terrible with names." He laughed self-deprecatingly, taking a hand from his pocket and nervously rubbing the back of his neck, trying to look a little embarrassed about it. In truth, he was usually really good at remembering names and putting names to faces. It was only a problem after he had those weird headaches and after blackouts. Still, he smiled and tried to act as if he had suddenly remembered that they had spoken that morning and what they were speaking about. She probably expected Ciri though it was a bit too late to pretend to be someone he wasn't. And if she had been speaking to Ciri this morning, she probably helped him in some way, right? That was probably a safe assumption. "I'm not sure. I was speaking with Tomi at the café and he showed me something, but he never explained why you guys have these powers. Well, if that was even something supernatural like he claimed and not some really good slight of hand. And there's something more to Zhen's gift, right? Gifts aren't just given for no reason." There was always something that would be required in exchange. Especially for a power like that.

He would have asked something else, but another guy suddenly interrupted the conversation, a cellphone placed in front of the VP's face and an announcement that whomever was on the phone was named Loralyn. Did he get a girlfriend over the summer? Or was that the name of a new puppy? He was sure he didn't know this guy either so it was probably best to stay silent and wait till they were finished before continuing with questions. Green eyes stayed focused on the new guy, trying to get some sort of read of him. Seemed quiet, non threatening. Probably no one to worry about. And if he was friends with this girl then maybe he was just as nice as she was.

Wʜᴏ ᴀᴍ I ﹖ Kyrian tab tab tab Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ﹖ Meredith & Cyrus tab tab tab Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I ﹖ Clubhouse
    Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴍ I ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ﹖Skeptical. tab Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ﹖ Healthy
  • Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

• If Meredith had been bothered or offended with Kyrian’s lack of memory of her then she certainly didn’t show it. Though most times little things like that did not tend to bother Meredith like it could other people. Thankfully she had been one of those eas going people who took situations in stride, at least when it came to something like this. Now take something small and harmless like a cut on a finger or it being a special day for someone, that’s when Meredith tended to blow things out of proportion. A trait that sometimes could deter people. Mer was keeping a lot of energy in her at the moment, because Kyrian seemed like the type who wouldn’t go for that, yet. ”No need to be sorry over a name. I was there and gone so quickly I’m surprised you even recognize my face. You just looked sort of nervous today. I was my first day too. I completely freaked out and ended up on the roof of the school. Probably almost got myself killed that day.” She admitted with a soft laugh as she remembered back to her first day at Occasus High School.

She grinned a bit more at him though finally getting his name. Kyrian, it sounded different. It definitely wasn’t a common name back home. She liked it. “Well Kyrian, it is a pleasure to finally be properly introduced. My name is Meredith, but that’s a bit long and a little formal at times. So feel free to call my any nickname. Mer or Merry are the common ones but I’m not too picky about anything. Whatever name helps you remember” She offered pushing some hair behind her ear as she spoke with him. She was right about one thing however, he was still uncertain about getting the powers. This group did seem a lot more skeptical than they had in previous years. Or maybe it was just Meredith’s overly trusting nature. Someone had offered her a gift, not just a gift though. It was in her opinion a once in a lifetime opportunity. You don’t look a gift horse in the face, especially when that gift horse just so happened to be magical flower powers that let her create flower crowns when she so pleased. Maybe she had been thinking selfishly when she decided to accept the gift not caring for the consequences, but so far it had been worth it.

His words of caution though made sense. It was wise of him perhaps to not accept the deal from a bunch of strangers, but Meredith was unsure how to answer his questions fully, and she doubted the ever-silent Zhen would be much help. “I’m not too educated on the subject myself. Someone a smarter would be able to explain it to you better. I don’t recommend Zhen though. She’s not a talker. In fact I could count how many times I’ve heard her talk on one hand.” She admitted with a look of apology written across her features. But the look disappeared with a more confident one not too long after. “But this is what I do know and think. We’re picked for these powers because of something we’re born it. It’s sort of like blue eyes, someone is has a faster metabolism, anything like that. We’re just born with a sight to see things beyond normal. Zhen helps us figure out who has this sight and she gives us our gift. I think it’s almost part of a game. Maybe it’s weird to say we’re like game pawns, but when you join the mystery club you do club activities. This sometimes includes battling other schools with similar clubs and of course winning a prize, good luck for the rest of your life. I don’t know much else though. But I will say being apart of this club has honestly been one of the most amazing parts of my life.”

As Meredith finished her speech a cellphone dropped in front of her, surprising her. But looking at the screen her face brightened immediately. ”Oh my gosh! She’s beautiful Cyrus.” Meredith whipped around wasting no time and threw her arms around the taller male in a tight hug. It had been her first once since one of her visits with him during the same. She pulled away and grinned even more as she got her first look at him. His hair was down, and Cyrus would be able to recognize the needy look in Meredith’s eyes. Still she didn’t want to be rude, and she looked back to Kyrian the bubbly energy completely returning. “Kyrian this is one of my best friends in the club, Cyrus. If you want and if Cyrus doesn’t mind being my model I could give you a lovely demonstration of my powers. Not that Cyrus has much of a say in it.” She joked. Meredith planned on using Cyrus and his hair for fun regardless of anything else going on. She might as well have some fun with Cyrus and Kyran while she was at it.

OOC;;

• User Image
    GARDENClubhouseXXXXXXXXXXXXXExcitedXXXXXXXXXXXXKyriakos&Cyrus

Invisible Gaian

User ImageUser Image

Tʀᴀᴊᴇᴄᴛᴏʀʏ Mystery Club tab Rᴀᴅɪᴄᴀʟs Hitomi, Adrian, Tomi tab Mᴀɪɴᴛᴇɴᴀɴᴄᴇ ██████████

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
                                                              tab tab
                                                            • After the group had turned into the meeting room, the young female seemed to take up her place against the wall nearest to the door. Leaning against the wall with her arms folded quietly in front of her, the Belarusian took no time in creating a small distance between her and the next person. Fortunately, the president seemed to have already made preparations. The room looked pretty clean and the monster had been caged- ever fidgeting on a chair, looking ready to pounce at anything that wandered too close. The blue eyes took care to avoid the male figures in the room and, once she had arrived, Marjaana’s attention was held almost exclusively by Zhen.

Everyone was given a choice, ultimately. From her experience the previous year, Marjaana knew very well that everyone that had been brought to the clubroom had a choice to make. Many, if not all, of her fellow club members had joined immediately. At the very least, there was no one else that had joined the club quite as late as she had. It… It wasn’t as though she hadn’t been welcomed by the group- just the opposite. Everyone was so nice and the second year cherished them quite dearly. Watching Zhen and listening to her opening statements though… knowing what she did… Marjaana couldn’t help feeling a little more distance between herself and the others. The “ghost girl” was still as convincing as she had been last year—something that the other surely must have thought as well. For Marjaana though, it meant that Zhen had been as unconvincing as she had been the previous year. That little bit of information was something that would be kept to herself, though. There was no need to cause any sort of agitation amongst the first years- or the older members.

The meeting ended quickly enough though, and the room suddenly sprung into life. The first years were given the opportunity to wander about the first floor of the building while the older members were given some freedom of movement. It was a relief. She had been hungry already. Her next destination was an easy one to be made. She would go grab some lunch in the cafeteria— nope. No sooner had the young woman taken her first couple of steps toward the door than had the treasurer called out her name, causing her to flinch. "Yes!” came the reflexive, soft yelp. The expression on her face looked almost akin to having been unexpectedly slapped across the face by an abusive boyfriend.

She hated herself internally for being like this. She should have just bolted around that door and pretended that she hadn’t heard anyone calling out to her. The cafeteria would not be any less daunting that dealing with Tomi, but… … but… … She couldn’t think of any reason that made the cafeteria superior to the treasurer. In terms of anxiety, they were equal- the cafeteria might have been more, honestly- and in terms of food, she had no doubts that the Japanese student had food stashed away somewhere. Tip-toeing past the fidgeting giant, it was with great reluctance that she approached the stove.

Oh, but how she really really wished she hadn’t. Tomi wanted them to— he wanted her to do what? Show off the ability that Zhen had given her? By what? How? What? She couldn’t help but think that the treasurer was thinking a little too highly of her ability. Unlike him- or Adrian- or Hitomi, she didn’t have a great amount of control over her power. She couldn’t even turn if off. She stung her hands when sneezing- and that was to prevent herself from accidentally throwing snot on someone over fifty feet away. Kinetikinesis; she knew enough to speed something up- to deadly levels even- but she rarely did the reverse. Be-Besides, that wouldn’t stop gravity from doing its job. Fall down was fall down, energy or no energy. Maybe… push it into the wall— but what if it ended up going through the wall. Agh!! She couldn’t do this! Not in front of all the first years! She was going to just end up making a fool of everyone!

"Y…y U p! Gah-Got I t !!” came the squeaky, uneven voice despite all of the inner berating that came as a result. It was trademark Marjaana. The girl rarely said “no” outright. Even last year, when she had been offered a spot in the Mystery Club, she hadn’t outright refused the group. It was difficult to say no to any sort of request, but… the second year could probably be relied on to do her part if she said yes. Things she wanted no part of, she didn’t give a response to, least of all an immediate one. Even if the girl looked as though the request was going to kill her, she had given her consent. She would figure out some way to do what was asked of her… … probably.

ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ tab I did promise something. Sorry if it's crap. ; 3 ;

CatCAR's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lunatic

19,775 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image
          User Image
                                                    Aella studied the club room - at least the parts she could see - with a critical eye. It was in better condition than she would have thought, what with it being so far away from the main buildings. Still, it wasn't exactly up to her standards. A clearing of a throat made her drag her eyes back to Damon. He was speaking - and seeming a bit unsure of himself. It wasn't all the obvious unless you knew him, but the way he formed his words revealed it rather clearly to her. He still stood and talked with obvious arrogance, so she rather doubted that many people would notice. The words themselves, though, were rather confusing. What exactly was going. As Zhen was introduced and the scene played out, Aella took a glance at Pyxis. She had texted Damon earlier, double checking that Pyxis could come, despite her not seeing Zhen. His reply had been short; if Zhen doesn't raise a fuss, it was fine. Zhen didn't seem to care, so it was alright, Aella supposed. The offer that was being made, though... she couldn't help but to study her siblings expressions. It certainly didn't seem like a big prank.

As quickly as the offer was made, it was over. They were being dismissed without being told to leave, that was clear to her. Some would stay and ask questions, she knew, but Aella didn't much feel like it. What was the point? It was real. Her siblings wouldn't be here otherwise. Okay, Giada might, but Damon wouldn't. All that was left was deciding on whether or not she was interested. Grabbing Pyxis's arm, Aella caught Damon's eye before speaking up. "I'll give my answer tomorrow." A short wave, before she tugged Pyxis to the club door with her. Umbrella's were already placed in the bin, and she took one after a moment's thought. Glancing at Pyxis, Aella gestured at the bin. "Want your own, or want to share?"

The two headed outside with whatever decision Pyxis made. Lingering in front of the building, Aella eyed the long walk back to the main buildings with distaste. That was one point against joining. "I'll guess we'll head to our room and unpack?" Glancing at Pyxis for conformation, Aella began walking, already dreaming of a warm, comfy bed. Hopefully the dorm actually had comfy beds. Well, if it was truly horrid she could always beg for her own place in town and bring in something better. With any luck that would not be needed. "So... any interest in joining?" If Pyxis didn't want to, she wouldn't. High school was meant to be spent with friends, so the two had to join the same club. They were different years, after all. Had to take what they could get.

HEALTH┋▰▰ 94% x3x MOOD┋▰▰ Curious
                                                x3x >3< COMPANY┋▰▰ Everyone; Pyxis
                                                .3. LOCATION┋▰▰ Outside Club Building

Phantom Charms's Husbando

Divine Faun

User Image
    User Image

• It didn't take long for Meredith to register what was going on, and who was behind her. The male knew this, and yet didn't brace himself all that when. When she turned to give him a hug, it caught him off guard and he had to take a step back, just to catch his balance. With his balance now stable he returned the embrace. The girl was always so excited to see her friends. This was the very same way when they saw each other over the summer. As the two pulled out of their embrace, Cyrus took the quick moment to shove his phone back into his coat pocket. Looking back at the girl revealed that she was giving him 'the stare.'

"You might not want too. I haven't had a shower in a few days. Nor have I ran a brush through my hair. He explained fruitlessly. It was true though, and not something that he choose to do. That morning, he was in a car. This past night, it was two airports and a long plane right. Before then, it was a night and a day in the hospital while his mother was giving birth. His last shower was the noon before his mother went into labour. With a small sigh releasing his lips, he realized that the girl did't care about that. Their really wasn't any use in getting out of it.

As the boy started to take his coat off, Meredith had introduced him to the boy that she was talking too. Kyrian. He wasn't a familiar face, so he must've been a first year. Not saying anything, Cyrus merely gave the boy a small smile and a quick nod, acknowledging his presence. While Meredith continued to speak to him, Cyrus had already placed his coat on the back of a chair. "When do I ever have a say in this stuff?" This was a good way for her to show off her gift from Zhen. Cyrus honestly didn't mind. It made her happy to mess around with the long strands of hair on his head. Yeah sure, it meant that he was getting some flowers in his hair, but something's just weren't as important as seeing his friends happy.

Cyrus was one of those people who had a hard time making long lasting friends. It wasn't that h was unliked by people, it was more that he just didn't trust anyone. Everyone was suspicious to him, that is until they have proven themselves to be just as trustworthy and loyal as he intends to be. So when he managed to find someone he knew he could trust, he would anything to make them happy, Even if it meant having his hair done up for a demonstration.

"I think that brush you got me is still in my bag actually." He told the girl before grabbing his bag and shoving his hand into it. He was never the type to carry around a brush, but Meredith had gotten him a small travel one for his birthday last year. He kind of just shoved it into his bag and left it there. Though it did prove to be very useful on many occasions. He had never realized how handy it was to carry a brush when you've let your hair get so long. Being successful in his hunt he handed the brush over to the girl, and took a seat on the chair with his coat. "It might also be a little wet. It's starting to rain outside. Wind is picking up too. Probably going to get a lot of rain soon.

The boy didn't really speak much as Meredith began to brush through his hair. Their was more than one occasion were the brush got caught on a knot, and he felt his head getting tugged at slightly. Each time it happened, he couldn't help but slightly raise his head up to his head, in a familiar reaction, with a quiet "ow" being heard ever so slightly. It really made sense, he hadn't done much with it the past few days. He didn't have the time too, and he certainly was paying for it now. However though, it didn't last long. Meredith was fairly gentle with his hair, and after a while the comb was just sliding through the untagged mess.

• Companions: Meredith || Kyriakos. tab tab Whereabouts: Club Building. tab tab Attire: Casual.
    OOC: Bleck

posting colour = #9e7bb1

Nahella's Partner In Crime

Super Snack

User Image
    User Image
                                                              LOCATION: mystery club room > dorms xxx MOOD: so many questions...
                                                              xxx COMPANY: Aella

When the loud guy who looked like he felt more important than he was cast his gaze in Pyxis' direction, she couldn't help but narrow her eyes at him. What in the hell was a mystery club supposed to be? It's going to sound like a lie? Well, now he'd just planted that idea in everyone's head. Open mind, hm? Pyxis decided to try. There was no harm in hearing it out especially since Aella seemed so interested in what the guy had to say. Not that Pyxis blamed her, Damon was her brother after all. Still.. she'd never have expected such nonsense to come out of his mouth. Frowning, she continued to watch as Damon introduced a girl named Zhen. He said most of them should have seen her but there was nothing about the girl that stroke Pyxis as familiar.

After Zhen had said everything she had to say, Damon took back over and explained that if anyone in the audience had interest, they were to turn in a club form. This all seemed a bit too strange for Pyxis. Was she really supposed to believe she'd get some non-normal gift from these people? What did non-normal constitute exactly? Damon had offered a chance to see proof, but before Pyxis could even think to ask Aella had her arm and was pulling her away explaining she'd make the decision later. Pyxis just studied the girl's face a moment. Was she nervous or unwanting to be in the club? If that was the case, Pyxis had no qualms never showing back up. However, something about Aella's personality made Pyxis believe they'd be back again soon.

"We can share." If asked Pyxis would probably give an excuse like being conservative or something. However, she really just wanted to be with her friend. Umbrellas were big and standing next to someone with one as well could cause a greater distance between the two people than what Pyxis was wanting at the moment. Maybe, though, there was no need for all the deciphering that Pyxis put into her actions. Maybe, she just wanted to be close with her only friend. Pyxis took the umbrella from Aella and held it above them as the two walked outside.

Aella was looking out towards the distance. Knowing her, she was probably thinking about the long walk back to main campus. Pyxis thought about making a comment like 'I can carry you if you like.' and smirking. However, after only a moment, Aella broke the silence and asked if they should go back and unpack. Pyxis nodded and followed her friend as she began to walk towards the dorms. Humming in thought at Aella's question, Pyxis thought a moment. Did she want to join this mystery club? It was still such a, as the name stated, mystery.. "Interest, sure. There's so much I'd still like to know about the club." Pyxis glanced towards her friend. "I would like to know who that Zhen girl was. Something about her seemed.. strange?" Humming to herself again, Pyxis looked ahead of her. "Sure, I have interest in joining. How about you?"

As Pyxis listened to her friends reply, she soon found herself at the foot of their dorm building. The walked seemed to go by fairly quickly, but it was likely because it had taken Pyxis a moment to reply to Aella's question earlier. Frowning slightly, Pyxis glanced at Aella and then back towards the building. "I hope our neighbors are nice." Pyxis smirked a little. One could only hope her neighbors wouldn't be too nosy or annoying or some other negative personality trait. Turning back towards Aella, Pyxis nodded towards the building. "Well, here goes nothing."

O.O.C. xxx Aella is bae.

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User ImageUser Image

• Nervous, right… Though that was nothing new he wondered if it had really been that noticeable or whether Meredith was the kind of person who easily picked up on those things. Either way it didn’t really matter and he had probably attracted the attention of someone who had a nurturing or emphatic spirit. Just what he needed. He would have groaned as getting someone with that personality type to stop trying to figure out more about you always seemed like a losing battle. Instead, he managed to smile and nod as if agreeing that first day jitters could make anyone act out of the ordinary. “Likewise. And thank you for your help earlier, Mer. It made the day a little less overwhelming.” Thank god she had given him enough hints that he could piece together what probably happened that morning. If only all strangers were like this.

As Meredith started to answer his question, Kyrian blinked in surprise and looked over at Zhen. She was the one giving them the gift and she wasn’t going to say anymore than… a handful of sentences and over half of them questions? Well he supposed that meant he should probably ask Damon for more information once he finished speaking to Meredith. His eyes returned to hers and grew thoughtful. Pawns in a game he knew nothing about and didn’t even realize he was playing. Sure Zhen said that this was a one time deal, but if this ‘sight’ as something that he was born with that meant he wouldn’t be able to truly escape the game. He’d just be a spectator to an event the majority of the people in this school (if he was assuming correctly) knew nothing about. Then again senses could dim over time so why couldn’t this paranormal sight be taken from him too? But the greater question was, did he want to give up the prize of good luck for the rest of his life?

He was grateful for the other male’s interruption with the picture of his new puppy (there was no way it could be a girlfriend with the way those two were acting) as it gave him more time to think it through. Good luck was what to him? This experiment working. But the luck only came when you won the game right? He would make sure he asked. Bringing himself out of his thoughts, he smiled back at other male. “Nice to meet you, Cyrus.” Looking back at Meredith, Kyrian wondered if he could even say no. If Cyrus was going to go along with it, and Mer looked like she would be happy to show him what she could do, then there was no harm in it. “Sure, I’d like to see what you can do.” As long as it wasn’t a fashion based power and by the looks of things he was probably about to see Meredith turn Cyrus into a male runway model. Exactly what kind of fights took place between the different schools? For far he’d seen one person turn items into gold and was about to see some amazing fashionista skills. “What kind of power do you have?” He asked, addressing the question to Cyrus. And more generally, “Does the luck you get increase with each fight you win or is it like a grand prize at the end of three years? And how does this fighting slip past the headmaster? He's super strict!”

And if the luck was granted upon graduation, what happened if you lost the fight? Did that mean that you were out of the running for good and out of the club, or could he stay and just try better next time? Fighting was… well he didn’t particularly like to do it. Every time he found himself in a fight he came out of it remembering the beginning of it and then being pulled away by teachers or some place far away from where the fight began. Though there were other times where he knew he had been in a fight but he couldn’t remember when or why. He turned seeing some movement off to the side and watched two girls leave the room. Guess they weren’t interested in joining the club. So much for keeping an open mind. Or maybe they knew something he didn’t. Well one of them looked like a second year honestly, so maybe the younger girl was pulling her out to talk things over someplace else or check out some other clubs. Which reminded him. “Does this club take up a lot of time? I’d really like to join the track team and already filled in a club form.” He still had to give it in, but he didn’t want to have to chose between one or the other — not that the Mystery club was even an option right now. Not till he learned more about it and the other members.

Wʜᴏ ᴀᴍ I ﹖ Kyrian tab tab tab Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ﹖ Meredith & Cyrus tab tab tab Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I ﹖ Clubhouse
    Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴍ I ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ﹖Curious. tab Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ﹖ Healthy
  • Wild Destroyer

22,650 Points
    • Senpai's Notice 100
    • Sausage Fest 200
    • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
    User Image
    User Image
                                                              • Walking into the clubhouse felt like coming home a second time for the Spaniard. Everything was just as he remembered, maybe with an extra coat of dust that could easily be blown away. Cleaning wasn't much his thing though so luckily he hadn't been stuck with that job unlike Meical who seemed to have been in the building this whole time while others were recruiting. Adrian was elated seeing all his fellow members together in one place again. Even if he wasn't as close to everyone as he'd like to be he considered them all like family somehow. The special gift they all received from Zhen would always connect them. And now there was four more potential members standing in the middle of the room with the potential to join up with them. It was so exciting! He wanted so badly for them all to agree. They had to agree. A chance like this wouldn't come again! The vice president and treasurer had lined up making Adrian smile widely as he waved to them both like a fan in the crowd. Then the great president Damon stepped forward. The second year was distracted easily but Damon always managed to get his attention when he spoke. In the back of his mind, Adrian wondered just what the club would be once the president graduated. Who would take over? Tomi felt like the best prospect for such a responsibility. Adrian would just be lucky enough to pass into his third year at Occasus. Finally green eyes drifted to Zhen once she spoke. The speech was the same one he heard a year ago and his own decision had been almost instant. How would these newbies respond to her offer?

The speech was over and attentions began to scatter. He leaned against a desk with his usually carefree smile as he watched the first years ponder. Two girls left right away to his surprise, one looking oddly close to Damon. 'Aww must be his sister!' A short little girl Damon he couldn't help label her in his mind. The second year hadn't had the chance to meet her yet since he'd been away for almost the entire summer. He was pulled out of his daydreaming by Tomi's call for him. He responded quickly by strolling over to the treasurer, smiling over the fact that he managed to get passed all the scary trees earlier. "I'm here for you!" He felt the need to say, agreeing to being borrowed. Tomi's add on felt like they'd be putting on some sort of show too, how exciting. Adrian listened intently to Tomi's plan to fix the stove. How else would he cook his own quesadillas if it was broken!? When did it break? Poor Stove... "Keep you from fainting, got it!" He could do that. It sounded simple enough at least. All he'd have to do is concentrate on blocking the noxious pheromones from reaching neurotransmitters in Tomi's mind and maybe try to increase the other's stamina slightly as well. The second year wouldn't understand a thing if explained to him in scientific terms. It was a miracle he had power control at all. It seemed he'd naturally gotten the hang of it as long as he concentrated on what he wanted to happen to someone else.

Adrian gave a his thumbs up to his best friend when Tomi smiled at him, also signaling that he was ready. He looked to his side, seeing Hitomi study the thing that Tomi presented her with and then Jaana. He felt the nerves rolling off of the blue haired girl again just like earlier that morning. The need to try and comfort arose once more, but sadly he wasn't woman enough to do such a thing and have it be successful. She was nervous, perhaps unsure? But most of all nervous. Maybe Hitomi could do a better job than him at calming her down. "Hmmm..." He began to muse out loud. "What if I...?" The thought went unfinished out loud. He closed his eyes, trying to exude a calming pheromone strong enough to reach through to Marjaana. Maybe it would have some effect on her? The brunette could only hope as the plan would be ready to be executed.

Once Tomi was ready, Adrian approached the stove and nodded to the two girls before using most of his strength to lift the heavy appliance. "Good thing I'm strong enough not to drop this on you if you were under there..." The brunette grinned sheepishly at other male second year. Yeah good thing no one could see his arms tensing up the more he held the weight - strength wasn't particularly his strongest suit. His eyes shifted to Marjaana, still smiling and waiting for her powers to hopefully kick in any second now. This stove was getting heavy...

tab tab tab LOCATION clubhouse tab COMPANY tomi, marjaana, hitomi tab MOOD elated, helpful

CatCAR's Partner In Crime

Obsessive Lunatic

19,775 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Elocutionist 200
    • Perfect Attendance 400
          User Image
          User Image
                                                YOU CAN'T STOP THIS xxxx and i must insist! x
                                                xxxxx .x. xx That you haven't had enough
                                                YOU HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH xxx YOU HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH xxx YOU HAVEN'T HAD ENOUGH

Settling down in one of the chairs, Damon watched the members of his club, as well as the potential members. Aella was already leaving - he returned her wave - and soon enough both she and the other girl was gone. Pyxis, right? The girl Aella had been friends with for years. The only new potential who wasn't a first year. Turning his gaze to others, Damon watched Meredith for a moment, in time to see Cyrus pop in. Best friend to Meredith - and Remy. Ugh. Remy. Cutting his gaze away from the memory, Damon watched Tomi and the others attempt to fix the stove. If needed to he could have just bought a new one, but Tomi was ever frugal. Maybe he could slip in a better one when it started to get truly cold. No doubt Tomi would notice, but if Damon did it quick enough the treasurer wouldn't be able to stop him. Still, the fixing of it was offering a practical show of what powers could do. The question was, were any of the first years paying any attention? One was with Meredith and Cyrus, Aella had already left, which left two others. Only four potentials - five, if you counted Pyxis - when there had been at least seven he and Meredith had spotted. Since Pyxis wasn't part of that group, and neither was Aella, only three out of seven had agreed to come.

Footsteps on the stairs tugged at his attention. Zhen was leaving, heading up to her room. She'd probably stay there until it was time to hand out powers tomorrow. That was fine. Better if he didn't have to wonder where she was. Which reminded him... he had already told Meredith, but none of the others probably knew. "Attention over here, please. Gi is going to a different school this year, which means our secretary position is open. If anyone is interested let me know." He still didn't understand Giada's reason for switching schools. Sure, he understood that a school centered around martial arts was great and fun and all, but he had though she was happy here. Well, whatever. At least he wouldn't have to help with her pranks anymore. Still... it'd be his first year without his twin close by. It was unsettling, but he'd just have to get used to it.

Restless, Damon stood, turning his gaze to Misha. "Up you go, Misha. Shopping time." Probably not the best idea to go shopping when it was raining, but he didn't have much else to do. "Mer, I'm leaving you in charge." He jerked his thumb over at the stove-group, whether she looked at him or not. "Make sure they don't burn anything down." Digging in his pockets for his phone, Damon pulled it out as he slipped into the smallest room, the one that held the front door. Stopping by the umbrella bin, Damon shot off a quick text before pocketing his phone.

tab tab TO: Umiko Wakana
                                              tab tab FROM: Damon Wakahisa
                                              tab tab MESSAGE: Me and Misha are going shopping. Meet us at the front gate.

He grabbed the first umbrella his fingers touche - one of those clear, see-through ones that didn't look like it was actually there. "Make sure to get the biggest, Misha." When buying umbrella's for the club, Damon had made sure to dig a few up that would have no trouble keeping the giant water free. Leaving the club building, Damon kept one hand free to grip the umbrella, while the other remained tucked into his pocket. The rain was enough to prevent him from seeing Aella and Pyxis, though barely; had it been a clear day he could have made out their figures. It hadn't been that long since they themselves left, after all. Enough though, that, despite the fact that the rain wasn't strong enough to hide much, it did hide them. The path to the gate was a different one then they would have taken, unless they had business at the front of the school.

Though his legs weren't as long as Misha's, Damon was still tall and had a quick stride. With only Misha along with him there was no reason to be slow. Still, it took quite a handful of minutes to reach the school gate, due to the rain. Hopefully it wouldn't get any worse. On his way he had called for a ride down. While Moenia wasn't quite big enough for it's own full on taxi service - it didn't even have it's own airport - the school had made sure the students had a way through the mile long distance besides walking, bicycles, and reliance on residents. Basically, they had around fifteen cars readily available to use as taxi service should one need it, drivers included. So once car and driver were here, as well as his rival-follower-person ( he didn't really know what else to call her, and she rather non-politely declined the terms acquaintance or friend ) they could head off for shopping.

HEALTH┋▰▰ 97% x3x MOOD┋▰▰ Content, slightly impatient
                                          x3x >3< COMPANY┋▰▰ Misha
                                          .3. LOCATION┋▰▰ School Gates

Wild Destroyer

22,650 Points
    • Senpai's Notice 100
    • Sausage Fest 200
    • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
    User Image
    User Image
                                                                • The dark haired first year had been ushered in along with all the others before the rain began to pour. It seemed the Mystery Club had scored quite a nice base of operation from Occasus, one she wondered how they were even able to claim. What was this group exactly Rie still wasn't sure. She stood in a line with four other recruits that other members herded to the building. Her eyes shifted throughout the room, noting the different faces this club had brought together. The girl that had brought her here, Marjaana (or as she would refer to as Alkaev) - her earlier words echoed around her mind. "Our club exists but doesn't… and… you come to realize that you need to join. It’s… definitely better if you join now, though, Kawaguchi. You lose so much joining later on..." It was all still too vague for the Asian girl. The other girl had spoken as if there was a prize to be won also, but it was still surrounded with mystery. In a short time she realized just how suiting this club's name was for them all. Even with the bare pieces of information she was given, Rie couldn't deny her growing curiosity especially since her mind wasn't always so open. Was this just some occult group of weirdos or something more...?

The noise in the room dimmed down to silence once a brown haired male stepped forward. So this was the club president that Alkaev had mentioned. He didn't seem so intimidating, or maybe it was just her own refusal to let anyone try and intimidate her. An open-mind is what he wanted? Well so far Rie had proven to have one by just attending this recruit session. Once Zhen appeared, her attention was fully grabbed. She looked so... untouchable. There was just something strange about her that Rie couldn't pinpoint. And her offer... who was this girl that could give such a gift that claimed to be life changing. Rie took in all Zhen's soft words carefully but wrapping her head around it all was proving difficult. How could she wish for something she didn't even know she wanted? Her life was already dull enough though ever since arriving to Moenia and would look to be more dull during her stay at this school. With that thought in mind, Rie found herself welcoming whatever more this girl had to offer if she could do anything at all.

All this secrecy with this club only irritated the first year. If it was important that they saw this girl, Zhen, then why weren't they allowed to know anything else? 'I guess I need the proof then...' Rie rolled her eyes as the club's president turned away. She wanted to be open but part of her was naturally skeptic. Members seemed to scatter off into their own little groups, leaving her to lean against the wall looking like a loner. Looking around the room again she felt strange. This didn't seem like the type of crowd she'd hang around with. But Alkaev had been inviting to her, even helping her out of that bind with the pink haired teacher earlier... Rie sighed, crossing her arms and instead focusing her thoughts on what Zhen had meant by gift. Could it really be something like... powers? 'No way!'

Rie's eyes followed a forming small group of second years as one of them, a black haired male, announced that it would be a demonstration. She mulled it over for a couple moments but the finally pried herself off the wall to observe whatever display was about to happen. Perhaps this would be all the proof she'd need. "Well consider me an onlooker then." Rie shrugged, re-crossing her arms as she waited for something to happen. How could each of them fix a stove with unconventional means? Looking at the light haired brunette, all she could think of how dopey he seemed. There was also the red haired girl who seemed up for the task. The male that had called her attention seemed like calculating, bookish type going off of his strategic plan to fix the busted appliance. Then there was Alkaev who seemed as nervous as when she'd first met her perhaps even more so. Her foot tapped as she waited for something to happen, though a few moments later she felt oddly calm and her tapping came to a halt. All she'd seen so far was the brunette male lift the stove up as the other guy had ordered. All eyes seemed to be on Alkaev now, waiting for the blue haired girl to do something. "Show me what it is you can do Alkaev." Rie looked towards the girl, her tone more encouraging then she'd realize.

tab tab tab LOCATION Clubhouse tab COMPANY marjaana, tomi, hitomi, adrian tab MOOD a tad annoyed, curious

Vineuse's Princess

Trash Unicorn

User ImageUser Image

• It was a nice feeling having the boy be so warm and friendly. Kyrian as far as Meredith could tell was a nice boy. He certainly was giving her a warmer welcome than others had their first day. Some of those people Meredith even dared to call her best friends now. It only made Meredith hope more that a sweet boy like him would join. He seemed a little unsteady now but Meredith was sure once he got into the swing of things Kyrian would be a strong member for the club and Meredith wanted to make sure the club had plenty strong players. This was her last year and while she wanted her own last year to be perfect she also wanted to make sure than next year the club would be fine, and the year after that. Sure Tomi and Adrian would be able to look after the club next year but what about after they left? It would be up to Kyrian’s class then! Though seeing people like Kyrian did give Meredith hope that in the end things would be fine for the club. Especially if she could get people like Kyrian to believe her and join.

Though Meredith’s attention first and foremost always went to her friends. Cyrus wasn’t just a friend though. Since the moment she had met him he had been someone Meredith knew she was going to invest in. He wasn’t just a school friend that she would enjoy their time while they could, Cyrus would be a friend she carried with her past school and much later into life. Their embrace had been almost magical to Meredith. How long had it been since their last hug? Weeks? It had been far too long in Meredith’s opinion. Cyrus was a special friend in Meredith’s opinion, mainly because of how strongly he returned those sentiments to her. One of the things she knew about her friend was that he was not always opened with people, it took a lot to gain his trust but it was something Meredith had accomplished and a reward that she treasured dearly. So whenever she did see Cyrus it was always a celebrated moment, especially after long periods of time of not seeing him. Most of the time it resulted in Cyrus getting almost knocked to the ground and his hair being redone, compliments of Meredith herself.

Doing his hair truly was one of the aspects she enjoyed most of their friendship. She didn’t even have to ask him if she could do it. Cyrus knew her well enough to just look at her and know when she was about to ask. And of course he tried to get out of it by telling her that his hair was in no condition for her to be touching it but Meredith simply shrugged her shoulder and grinned at him as a way to let him know that she was not planning on taking no for an answer. It was probably the answer that Cyrus had been expecting as well; after all she rarely did when it came to this sort of thing. “Oh hush Cyrus. You do have a say in these things. The only problem is for you is that I have the final say in it.” She lightly teased him. Of course if Cyrus had ever seriously told her to stop or not do his hair she would oblige to the request. Though Meredith certainly would not be a happy camper, not that she worried about such a situation. Most of the time Cyrus complied without a single complaint.

Meredith grinned as she took the brush from Cyrus’ hand and began working on the mess that he dared called hair. She did her best to be as gentle as possible as she hit knots in his hair and took time to make sure that his hair was smooth. As she brushed Cyrus’s hair she listened to Kyrian and his questions. Meredith wouldn’t answer his question about Cyrus’ power, he could do that himself, but she would explain a little more about he competition. “Those are good questions. I don’t really think about them or the prize too much. I guess it’s because I already feel really lucky.” And with friends like she had in the club how could she not feel lucky? ”If I had to guess I believe it’s something you get after three years of winning and surviving this game. Not that anyone has ever died permanently. But I’m sure Damon or Tomi will have better answers than I do. I’m not the smart one of the club.” She explained with a small laugh as she finished with Cyrus hair. She looked at her work making sure she didn’t miss anything and that it was good to go.

Once she was satisfied with her work she looked to Kyrian with a big grin on her face. “And now time for the magic!” She slipped her hand into the uniform pocket and grasped small seeds in her hand. It was easier to make flowers and plants grow from seeds themselves so Meredith, since joining the club, always made sure she kept some seeds on her. They were easy enough to reproduce once she used her powers. She could always collect more seeds from the flowers that she had previously made. It was a good way to recycle powers in Meredith’s opinion. She began to part Cyrus’ hair and then weave it back together in a braid as she did she would sneak little seeds in his hair and nestled them in. A few seconds of concentration later a flower would bloom from the seed, planted right in Cyrus’ hair. She did so until several flowers were scattered throughout Cyrus’ now braided hair and then turned to give Kyrian another brilliant grin. “This might not show off the full potential of the power but I assure plant power is not to be taken lightly.”

OOC;;

• User Image
    GARDENClubhouseXXXXXXXXXXXXXExcitedXXXXXXXXXXXXKyriakos&Cyrus

Invisible Gaian

User ImageUser Image
                            ʜᴇʀᴇ tab Front Gatexxxxғʀɪᴇɴᴅs tab Damonxxxxᴏᴜᴄʜɪᴇs tab ██████████

tab tab
                                                                • It didn’t feel like it had taken very long at all to finish up the cleaning, but, as if on cue, no sooner had the group put away their things than had the new friends come walking into the room. For Meical, seeing so many new faces as well as the plethora of old ones, one could practically feel his energy bolstering. Fortunately for all of the first years, Damon had been relatively quick about ordering the giant to take a seat- which was obeyed immediately- and, despite being hunkered down on a chair, the older male looked no less excited, eyes moving from person to person without rest. Anyone who had met his eyes had been given a large, somewhat dopey smile. It didn’t really matter if the look given back to the male was fright, complacency, hostility or any other emotion. He was happy that everyone was here. If he could have personally greeted everyone, he certainly would have done so. However… Damon wanted him to sit down while Zhen explained things.

Failing a year meant that Meical was the oldest member in the group, but the speech made by Zhen varied very little between the years. Still, it didn’t stop that sense of excitement every time he heard that speech. A power all of his own; he loved it! There had been times where he had regretted ever coming into contact with Zhen, but… everyone was so nice and there were so many good experiences that he was usually quick to forget the bad ones.

So happy had the big lug been that it seemed as though he had spaced the latter portion of the club’s introduction. By the time he had returned his attention to reality, it seemed that there were students leaving the club room and others gathering elsewhere. On impulse, the male had jumped onto his feet to go greet those who remained before recalling Damon’s order and sitting back down. Hands held the edge of the seat between his legs as the giant looked around anxiously. Meredith… Tomi and the others… the new people… He wanted to go play with all of those people! They all were in desperate need of hugs. Ah, fixing… He could fix it! He could do it! Let him do it! He wanted to help!

Watching the raven-haired boy in the chair, one could catch his energy without a second guess. The little movements and his facial expressions clearly showed how much he wanted to go around playing with the others… and how much self-restraint he was using to keep himself rooted to the chair. He didn’t want the president to be upset with him. So when Damon came and released him from the mental prison, one could see the thrill in his movements as he popped right back onto his feet. He could have just hugged that man! Ah, but he was talking with Merry… It was probably not such a good idea.

"Bye— Bye!! Baii!!!” Practically bouncing on his toes, Misha had turned his back to Damon as he gave his happy goodbye to the rest of the clubroom after picking up his umbrella. It was not so unsurprising- though likely no less startling- to hear the back of the male’s head knock into the frame of the door as he backed into it. Although the hard, dull sound seemed to be enough to whip the giant back around to watch where he was going, there was no whimper of pain but rather a short, goofy laugh. It was the last noise the male made before he left the room, closing the door behind him.

Outside the clubhouse, Misha opened the umbrella he had picked up, obviously not one that had him in mind at the time. Although it was large enough to keep most of him dry, the pink, hibiscus-printed umbrella couldn’t prevent the backlash of water that came with the heavy steps of the male. Trodding happily behind the president, by the time the two had made it to the school gates, the bottom quarter of Meical’s pants seemed to have gotten quite wet- not that he made any notice of it.

"… …” Standing close enough that the two umbrellas could have touched, Meical stood near Damon with a blank yet strangely enthused expression on his face. Silence was not something that one related to the male. It was less that the male was incapable of silence and more that he seemed almost uncomfortable by it. He didn’t seem to have the same voice inside his head as others did. When it got quiet, it was too quiet. Whatever silence had settled between himself and his president would only last a couple beats before he turned towards the shorter male. "… … Are we waiting for someone? Where are we going? Can we get ice cream after? … … Vanilla is my favorite. Hee, ice cream tastes the best when it’s cold out, right?”

ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ tab Wow, it's been a long time since I've written for him. I still love him.

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff