Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
I was trying to multitask and I messed up pretty badly.
I was bidding on something in Flynn's whatever in the market and instead of bidding 30b, I put 330b.
Is it possible for me to file a ticket and get this fixed while still winning the item? (Just not for 330b?)

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

VampireDraculina
I was bidding on something in Flynn's whatever in the market and instead of bidding 30b, I put 330b.
Is it possible for me to file a ticket and get this fixed while still winning the item? (Just not for 330b?)
No, sadly that won't be fixed

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Angels Alibi
VampireDraculina

REALLY?
There is NOTHING I can do? sad

Relentless Glitch

Not really sure if the ticket would help. There are only two situations the ticket is useful. The first is the official one regarding misprices and the second unofficial one regarding restoration of accidentally sold items within one's inventory. A recent case revealed that the admins reversed the sale.
I haven't encountered one that handled bid reversals. If they did reverse the charge, I think they'd just give the gold to you and the item back to the seller so he or she can just redo the auction.

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Dalia Royce
Not really sure if the ticket would help. There are only two situations the ticket is useful. The first is the official one regarding misprices and the second unofficial one regarding restoration of accidentally sold items within one's inventory. A recent case revealed that the admins reversed the sale.
I haven't encountered one that handled bid reversals. If they did reverse the charge, I think they'd just give the gold to you and the item back to the seller so he or she can just redo the auction.

I am going to try and make an appeal and attempt anyways. It is not like it was a 3b item... It is 300b! You know? :/ I would be beyond upset if I lost 300b over a type-o. Even if I did not get the item, I wouldnt mind! xd And, it is not being sold by a user! It is being sold in Flynn's Plunder or whatever its called.

Spoiled Pandahime

VampireDraculina
Angels Alibi
VampireDraculina

REALLY?
I'm 100% positive
Another user had a similar thing happen and admins stated the only way out of it was to be outbid by someone

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Angels Alibi
VampireDraculina
Angels Alibi
VampireDraculina

REALLY?
I'm 100% positive
Another user had a similar thing happen and admins stated the only way out of it was to be outbid by someone

Well...here goes nothing. I PMed a few mods and let them know of my situation. I will be damned if I lose THIS much gold. Like I said, 100m-100b. Alright. Fine. I would walk away. You know? My bad. That way I learn or whatever. Its my fault. But, 300b? I just...I can't. I have to at least try. That is A LOT of gold! :/ You know? I really hope they reverse it. I dont spend x amount of money a month on this place for them not to do one thing for me one time! rofl

Relentless Glitch

VampireDraculina
Angels Alibi
VampireDraculina
Angels Alibi
VampireDraculina

REALLY?
I'm 100% positive

Well...here goes nothing. I PMed a few mods and let them know of my situation. I will be damned if I lose THIS much gold. Like I said, 100m-100b. Alright. Fine. I would walk away. You know? My bad. That way I learn or whatever. Its my fault. But, 300b? I just...I can't. I have to at least try. That is A LOT of gold! :/ You know? I really hope they reverse it. I dont spend x amount of money a month on this place for them not to do one thing for me one time! rofl

Do let us know how it works out for you. It would help other people with similar issues if they do have some glimmer of a chance the admins look kindly towards this type of issue.

Spoiled Pandahime

VampireDraculina
Angels Alibi
VampireDraculina
Angels Alibi
VampireDraculina

REALLY?
I'm 100% positive

Please delete all but 1 PM
You should only ever PM one mod at a time, otherwise it causes more than one mod to have to stop doing other things

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Dalia Royce
Do let us know how it works out for you. It would help other people with similar issues if they do have some glimmer of a chance the admins look kindly towards this type of issue.

Will do heart

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Angels Alibi
Please delete all but 1 PM
You should only ever PM one mod at a time, otherwise it causes more than one mod to have to stop doing other things

I only PMed three, but, I suppose you are right. I deleted two. I just hope I get a response. I usually PM more than one (not a lot) only because I have attempted to get help at times...only to never receive responses ever.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff