18,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Caledendra
Jigsaw Chan
I'm really hoping I win one. I want that ghost sweater so bad emotion_kirakira

I think that's what most people are wanting to win, including me. O3O >u< ❤

It's so cute there will be 1k of them so I hope they won't be so expensive emo and for the 20k I bought I hope I win something

Devoted Saint

Nothing happen yet? AMG the anticipation..........

Newbie Traveler

I would be happy to win just about any of the prizes. Does anyone know how the raffle will take place? Or do they just choose winners?

Battle-ready Duck

gawd I hate when gaia makes us wait like this.. I WANT THEM CUTE a** SWEATERS. classified_fu
icegoddess52
I doubt ill win anything but i can hope i can win the Fan of Ghosts sweater. i love how it looks and bunny's and rainbows are not really my thing..

Edit: i might have overdone it and brought 13 of the 500 packs. emotion_sweatdrop

lol you can never overdue i bought 55 500 packs just for the hell of it wahmbulance

Loyal Shapeshifter

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

If we have to wait until Monday, I'm going to be anxious all weekend to find out if I lost or not. ;A;

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
-sits and campus out-

Champion

I didn't end up buying any tickets, oops. I'll hope I can afford something I like. redface

Sparkly Cat

24,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Tax Evader 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
i wonder when the winners will be announced o u o

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Well, what I figure is happening...

They probably selected or will select the 10 Grand Prize Winners ( the Pale Marionette Restrung winners). Then they will likely ask them if they want their name announced or withheld. Since that's what they have done with some things in the past.

Then after a period of time has past or all 10 winners respond they will announce the winners that gave permission to release their Username.

I do not know when the Sweaters will be given out. Maybe they will make us painfully wait until the Pale Marionette Restrung winners get back. Unfortunately, there are some wealthy Gaians that are proving they just want to hurt the community for thrills. This means some winners might never respond on purpose to drag things out for their own pleasure.

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
ugh what is taking so long gonk
I just want to find out if I won a ghosty sweater
and maybe to sell back my tickets if I didn't win cry

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I hope they announce when all the winners have been chosen and not keep it all secret like with some of the kickstarter prizes whee

Really hoping for rainbows and ghosrs sweaters but kinda wishing for a black background rainbow sweater recolour.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff