Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Csilla Silvana
They seriously need to stop doing ridiculous s**t with gold shop recolors, and start putting them in the damn gold shops.

Wasn't there a conversation with the artist about rejected sweater designs? We should combine this series with your NPC sweater idea.

fradrian's Significant Otter

Vicious Witch

39,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Rebel Spark 50
I wouldn't mind winning a marionette, or any of the others for the matter, but I still can't enter in the bazar, it's glitched and only counts me one day every four.... so. anyway I got like 150 tickets in the dumpster and I'm selling them, I have so bad luck I don't think I will win anything really so, better get the gold when I still can smile

Holocause's Pardner

Anxious Wyvern

20,465 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Dragon Master 50
Ugh, if only I could get into Loyal's to buy the stupid things.
Wouldn't mind dumping a couple hundred mil to try to get that ghost sweater uvu

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

x_Cielle_x
Ugh, if only I could get into Loyal's to buy the stupid things.
Wouldn't mind dumping a couple hundred mil to try to get that ghost sweater uvu

If you want, I can buy the ticket packs for you and we can trade. o:

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
Nova0437
Csilla Silvana
They seriously need to stop doing ridiculous s**t with gold shop recolors, and start putting them in the damn gold shops.

Wasn't there a conversation with the artist about rejected sweater designs? We should combine this series with your NPC sweater idea.

I made some suggestions for recolors somewhere and the artist tipped my post, i remember it well because i was pretty tickled

found it!!! meeps!! i know i saw someone else suggest fan of rainbows and bunnies, probably ghosts too

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I got one 500k for just sake of trying, although I'm not really hoping of getting anything.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Luna Proudfoot
Nova0437
Csilla Silvana

I made some suggestions for recolors somewhere and the artist tipped my post, i remember it well because i was pretty tickled

found it!!! meeps!! i know i saw someone else suggest fan of rainbows and bunnies, probably ghosts too

I managed to locate the thread.

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
Am I one of the only people hoping for the marinette...? sweatdrop If I win at all, that is. All the stupidly rich folks probably have a better chance than me.
Damn, I made myself sad.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

I love that ghost sweater * o * I'll have to buy some of those tickets! hopefully I can win it hngh

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
I have 1000 tickets, I think that's all I want lol
This will be pretty neato

Dapper Witch

Terribly sorry for the off topic question, but would anyone know what the beanie item and ouija board one is on the 'Fan of Ghosts Sweater' avie??? :3 ❤

Aged Hoarder

So do I have this straight? I can enter the lottery and if I don't win, I can sell my ticket back and get half of what it cost me? O_o That's hardly a losing chance.

Friendly Dreamer

I want to take part, but my luck is so bad. x__X

Durem Lover

well I wonder how long they will be in the store for~
in 4 days I'll see how many I'll buy in the end

Kawaii Spirit

Caledendra
Terribly sorry for the off topic question, but would anyone know what the beanie item and ouija board one is on the 'Fan of Ghosts Sweater' avie??? :3 ❤

Garage Band Boo is the beanie. idk what the other one is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff