Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stellar Succubus

Kestrad
Only the red machine seems to have been updated. The yellow one still only gives 5-75 gold. sweatdrop

That's hilarious!

I can't see any carts, though I haven't played them for days.

Sparkly Genius

VVhip
Kestrad
Only the red machine seems to have been updated. The yellow one still only gives 5-75 gold. sweatdrop

That's hilarious!

It seems to have updated for the gold carts now. But that's slightly awkward, isn't it, how the "better rewards" cart had far worse rewards for a while sweatdrop

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
Kestrad
VVhip
Kestrad

That's hilarious!

It seems to have updated for the gold carts now. But that's slightly awkward, isn't it, how the "better rewards" cart had far worse rewards for a while sweatdrop

XD I got a good laugh out of that too. I collected the DC for the hell of it on a mule yesterday and got 20k, 50k and 100k. o wo I was like, "20k? Lucky. That would've been one of the better tiers back in the day. 50k? Man am I lucky today. 100k!? DC update! OMG. If this is a red cart, what would the yellow cart look like?"
So I logged into my main and collected the DC. 20g. 50g. ...Nothing different. Man was I confused, and amused. XD

I'm loving this update. <3
Ugh. Usually I am against raising free gold caps. But heck, this is still a paltry amount compared to what's circulating. You know what this update means for me? I can afford gold shop items again! OMG. Those 40k and 25k item updates were killing me. D; ...Not to mention everything in Loyal's Bazaar. Hopefully they don't nerf the DC rewards too much. I feel like I'll actually be able to buy things from LB and participate in some of the kickstarters at this rate.

Sparkly Genius

sdrawkcab

XD I got a good laugh out of that too. I collected the DC for the hell of it on a mule yesterday and got 20k, 50k and 100k. o wo I was like, "20k? Lucky. That would've been one of the better tiers back in the day. 50k? Man am I lucky today. 100k!? DC update! OMG. If this is a red cart, what would the yellow cart look like?"
So I logged into my main and collected the DC. 20g. 50g. ...Nothing different. Man was I confused, and amused. XD

I'm loving this update. <3
Ugh. Usually I am against raising free gold caps. But heck, this is still a paltry amount compared to what's circulating. You know what this update means for me? I can afford gold shop items again! OMG. Those 40k and 25k item updates were killing me. D; ...Not to mention everything in Loyal's Bazaar. Hopefully they don't nerf the DC rewards too much. I feel like I'll actually be able to buy things from LB and participate in some of the kickstarters at this rate.

That's pretty much exactly how it went for me yesterday too! I went on a mule to test some outfits and decided to grab the daily chances while at it. Got all excited for the yellow cart for nothing XD

Honestly, given the ridiculous amounts stuff costs these days (I don't even remember the last time I found a relatively useful item with a price tag with fewer than six 0's), raising the amount of gold the daily chance gives is a fantastic idea.

Summery Gawker

I got 50,000
i think thats a looot! :0

gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold gaia_gaiagold

edit: and gaia_star charm

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

I'm actually more excited about the charms than the gold, but it's nice, my mules might finally be able to not look like they joined yesterday...unless I send them items from this account. lol Now if only they could make a way to find rare bugs and fish a teeny tiny bit less expensive. >.>

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Unicorn

Gaia just caused more of inflation

Impassioned Misfit

I'm really glad they've done this! Honestly, if the inflation goes up a tick, it's whatever. Because I'd rather have it due to that* than 50 thousand gold generators. This should help the poorest Gaians quite a bit. Not enough, but a bit.

* giving them the benefit of the doubt that this truly was intended for happy purposes and not as a scheme to inflate the marketplace more

Super Spirit

Can't wait to test this out tomorrow. whee

Greedy Drake

I have a gold machine and I got a 100k grant and two heart charms grants today so mines updated?

Its nice they added the charms, if they keep updating go fusion they should stay worth something always.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Rarraw
Gaia just caused more of inflation

I think it's more of cementing that things aren't going back to the way things were. Which i'm okay with. There are people who don't have the luxury of making gold like others do and have to rely a LOT on DC to scrape by.

With a higher pay out, we may not get back to exactly pre-July 2013, but at least those who can't buy GC have a more level playing field.

We can get to a similar place, but more like, things will be more expensive in retrospect, but you'll still be able to afford everything, haha.

Fashionable Friend

Wow, I just got 200,000k and 50,000k from Daily Chance.
That was a surprise. >w<; I thought it was just 50/100g. lol

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
mad jelly at everyone else getting charms ad I'm getting 25 tokens and mantis masks, although the boost to gold is nice.

Precious Reindeer

10,750 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Woah I just got 100k from Daily Chance. I was shocked.

Sentai

19,375 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Cool Cat 500
about time they updated the thing to give out realistic amounts dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers