Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Ok, so the Daily Chance is now cranking out a reasonable amount of gold. This may seem bad given the flood of gold into the site recently, but this actually allows new users to get into the economy of the site. You can probably earn close to 1 mil a day from the daily chance, and that's just barely scraping the bottom of decent items. (I'm sure marketplace items will now change to reflect this but whatever.)

Now I'm just waiting for gold shop prices to explode, to really balance out, since one trip through all your daily chances can get you almost every item in the shops in one go.

toys-argh-us's Waifu

Yeah I was shocked I snagged 20k this morning! I also got three charms for the GoFusion thing, but when I click on the kickstarter, it gives an error. I also don't know how else to find it anymore crying

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
Your WatchQueen
Yeah I was shocked I snagged 20k this morning! I also got three charms for the GoFusion thing, but when I click on the kickstarter, it gives an error. I also don't know how else to find it anymore crying
It's under the shops tab when you hover over it.

toys-argh-us's Waifu

vernanonix
Your WatchQueen
It's under the shops tab when you hover over it.
Thank you so much!

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Mine still only gives me 50-200 gold at a time. Yes, it's the yellow machine, not the red. razz

Ah well, free is free. I love free stuff! n_n

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
I'm more excited by the promise of GoFusion charms. I got a star charm. This is something I actually think I could get into, unlike Alchemy.

Unsealed Sentai

20,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hero 100
  • Partygoer 500
KillerCaitie
Mine still only gives me 50-200 gold at a time. Yes, it's the yellow machine, not the red. razz

I wonder if it's just rolling out to users slowly? They were supposed to be in the daily chance like a week or so ago, but haven't seen any since that announcement.

Magical Girl

22,575 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
I got a heart charm!
I'm glad they aren't rare <33

Derressh's Wife

Magical Blob

||| Huh. Things I got worth mentioning:
Heart charm x2

Neat O:
I'm kinda glad they increased it, considering the rewards were bad for a reaaaaaally long time and it wasn't going to help anybody just starting out.

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
vernanonix
KillerCaitie

I wonder if it's just rolling out to users slowly? They were supposed to be in the daily chance like a week or so ago, but haven't seen any since that announcement.

Probably. n_n

D'aaaw you're so cute! /kidnaps

Toothsome Elocutionist

It seems Gaia is finally listening to us !

250k in a daily chance and a bunch of little go fusion stars. YAY!

I was never going to buy them, so now I can join this go fusion stuff too

Precious Hellraiser

12,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Yeah I ended up getting a total of 525,000 gold. The first time I clicked on it and saw 100,000 gold I had to click back to make sure I saw that correct, and then the next time I clicked and it spit out 250,000 gold I knew that I wasn't just seeing things so I just rolled with it.

I remember when It used to take months to get that amount of gold, and now I just got it within a matter of minutes, seconds even.

Generous Giver

Oooh, neat. I got a heart charm.

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
Nice I like it already.

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
THANK YOU SO MUCH GAIA. We really appreciate this!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff