Welcome to Gaia! ::

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
`Jade
Zombie_xKiller
So this beach event, do we get any event items...or is Gaia too lazy for that now?

The NPCs/Mods are handing out the event items. <3

Aww, I kind of liked earning them.

Tiny Spirit

`Jade
_matti_sinclair_
SO IS THE THREAD MOVING FAST AS PER USUAL GUYS?

It is slightly slower than usual right now. I have been able to lurk contently, rather than rushing.

i see, maybe the summer event isn't as alluring?
but that's good you get to take your time and stuff c:

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Quote:
#YOLOGiftGiverAnon

Thank you, #YOLOGiftGiverAnon! heart Good luck to you, as well.

Conservative Gaian

Zombie_xKiller
`Jade
Zombie_xKiller
So this beach event, do we get any event items...or is Gaia too lazy for that now?

The NPCs/Mods are handing out the event items. <3

Aww, I kind of liked earning them.

Earning them is quite nicer. It isn't by chance, it is by persistence.
But, you could literally just post once and possibly get an item, if you are lucky.
So, there is that. rolleyes
Regardless, it is nice to be able to chat with people. heart

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Risahearts
Zombie_xKiller
Risahearts
Zombie_xKiller
Risahearts
Zombie_xKiller

Aww! heart I'm alright. Thank you for asking. Kinda busy running errands everyday.
How are you?

i been good so far just busy with work as well

How's everything? Are you still very stressed?

not much though thanks for asking about it 4laugh

Well I was worried. I can't have my friends running around all stressed and whatnot.

sorry for making you worry though

No, it's okay. That's how I am. I am a worrier. whee

Firebreathing Lunatic

23,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Generous 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Call me Sassie
Zombie_xKiller

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌

you gotta get gifted by an npc or win one of the sticky contests

Oh okay, thank you!~

Conservative Gaian

_matti_sinclair_
`Jade
_matti_sinclair_

It is slightly slower than usual right now. I have been able to lurk contently, rather than rushing.

It's because the way the items are earned this time. They are handed out randomly, rather than earned by posting x-amount of times, or tipping x-amount of cows. heart

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
NothingIsGoingToChange
Rubai Sora
NothingIsGoingToChange

Sounds cool. biggrin And fun!
I think you'll get away with any fashion here in New York. :3

I could probably get away with it there, but I live in Arizona. (Used to live in Jersey though when I was younger~)

surprised Woah! Still keep on doing what you love~! wink

I will~ I want to eventually have a store that, to start off, has accessories for various J-fashion styles including stuff inspired by street fashion. Eventually, I would like to move on to clothes.

Wistful Witch

mizu inu demon
OokamixHime
mizu inu demon
OokamixHime
mizu inu demon
It is the best place to get items you can not find near you. I like to shop online when I have the money for it. I know once I get the money I am going to get me one of the Japanese ones. A very cute one.

Nice 4laugh I hope you can find a good one.
I am sure I can seeing as there were a few if I had the money I would buy it tonight.

gonk Online window shopping can be quite torturous.
It sucks not having money to buy things you like.

It really does.

Hallowed Shade

Loner Yanagi
Navean

That happens to me all. The. Time.
I mean, not with avatars like I'm wearing now, but I make a lot of punk type characters and biker chicks, you know, thinks in the counter-culture or alternative styles. So many people think they're dudes. Sometimes I can see why someone would think they are - I can get into the realm of androgyny at times - but most of the time I just emotion_facepalm

But I'm not usually concerned about it, so I don't even bother to correct people cat_lol

Yeah, but I like the style of biker chicks. People seem to attribute it to being rebellious, but not every girl likes to wear pretty dresses and such... I think there shouldn't even be limitations on clothing.

Me too. That's why I make so many of them, haha! It's based on my real life aesthetics. Many outfits I make on Gaia are things I would happily wear in real life.
And yeah, it's not always about being rebellious. Taste in such superficial things as color or cut preferences have basically nothing to do with who you are as a person.

I like to wear dresses for nice dates, but even then I'm still wearing something with that harder edge style to it (like, all my dresses are black and I pair it with cool accessories and such). For everyday wear I'm always in jeans and a shirt or tank top. (In winter sometimes sweaters or hoodies.) I'm definitely not into the stereotypical "girly" type things, like floral prints or pastel colors.

I don't think that any of that takes away from my femininity at all, because that comes from the inside based on how we perceive ourselves. Some people might think it does, but I give exactly zero ******** what anyone else thinks about that emotion_awesome
I know who I am, as does my man, and that's all that matters to me.

NO LIMITATIONS! *raises flag*

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
awful-ly delirious

You're quite welcome! heart
          Aww, I wasn't going to be able to keep up and fit in. I posted and gave up haha.
          I'll just buy them in the MP if i really want them, but your avi still super cute <3
          Aw noo :c that's no good i'm sorry! I hope you get more sleep tonight though.
          I'm alright, trying to keep cool it's humid out, it finally started raining so that's good.

You mean the bikinis? ;A; All you had to do was quote one of them whenever they are online! I got both of mine within minutes! ; 3; And started actual conversations with both NPCs. I totally love them! xd
And, thank you very much! :'D
I am going to try. I will be going to bed soon, actually! :Whee:
Oh really? Its humid where you are? D: Where are you from? The US?

Friendly Sweetheart

20,075 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Zombie_xKiller
Risahearts
Zombie_xKiller
Risahearts
Zombie_xKiller

How's everything? Are you still very stressed?

not much though thanks for asking about it 4laugh

Well I was worried. I can't have my friends running around all stressed and whatnot.

sorry for making you worry though

No, it's okay. That's how I am. I am a worrier. whee

haha same for my bf then

Wistful Witch

MiStyle
OokamixHime
MiStyle
OokamixHime

Oh? I thought GSW ended.

They decided to have an After Party for it since we all had so much fun.
If you want to check it out 3nodding

How exciting! How did you enjoy dressing up for the different days? For me, it was the first time I changed my avatar in at least a year. Events sure can get you out of a comfort zone.

I'm always changing my avatar, but it was fun trying to fit each theme. I never participated in a spirit week before that and I had a lot of fun.

Tiny Spirit

`Jade
_matti_sinclair_
`Jade
_matti_sinclair_

It's because the way the items are earned this time. They are handed out randomly, rather than earned by posting x-amount of times, or tipping x-amount of cows. heart

oh, that's not so bad
i guess some people like the easy way out rolleyes

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I'm back for the night~ Just had dinner and I made patterns for my Hime Lolita~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff