Hello evfurryone <3 I'm not Blood, so this isn't the absolute official thread, but this thread has been here for a few days so I guess we're official!
A little about me-
I'm Filly, and I've been an anon-er fur two years now and I love it to bits (also I type in cat puns, furry sorry if that bothers you, but it's ingrained at this point!)
Anyone can anon, even in this economy! How? Well heres the most impurrtant bit- It's not about what you get or give. A Cricket with a kind word is worth more than that 50bil wishlist item! So I encourage you to pull out your old anon purrsonas (or make up some new ones!), Come up with some snazzy letters and get sending! Or, if you're so inclined, sit back and chat! I've met many a wonderfur purrson through these threads and the beautiful community is never stronger than what you see in these threads <3
You guys try not to post and run, anons like to be talked to befur sending gifts, so stay active! <3
FOLLOW THE RULES IN THE NEXT POST.
NOT EVEN JOKING.
THE RULES FOR SERIOUS FOLLOW THESE, I WILL NOT HAVE THIS WONDERFUL THREAD TAINTED BY NEGATIVITY FROM PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTANDING THE POINT OF ANONING.
1. You don't have to give! Really, don't feel bad! It's just as fun to chat and make new friends, everyone here is so wonderfur <3
2. If you want to give, go for it! THERE IS NO MINIMUM OF GIFT VALUE. It's about the thought behind it ALWAYS.
3. I fully encourage fun and wacky anon messages, but please try not to offend or 'trigger', bloody is fun but some people can't handle it t-t
4. DO. NOT. COMPLAIN. About what you get, OR DIDNT GET
5. I do not want to see any g-55 r-2, it's anonymous, the whole point is no one knows, and you're doing it out of the bottom of your heart. Stats like that make it seem like you either expect something, or it's a competition of sorts.
6. ALWAYS. THANK. YOUR. ANONS. Make a separate post, do or don't post the message but always thank them.
7. DO NOT POST YOUR WISHLISTS. If it's private, make it unprivate!
8. DO NOT POST YOUR QUESTS. Keep it to your sig or your profile. Things like that make it seem like you're just here for the gifts, and that is NOT THE POINT of anoning.
9. DO NOT BEG.
10. You don't have to reveal yourself if you don't want to!
Follow these rules and you're gonna have a good time :3
I just wanted people to know that if they're afraid of being ignored or need someone to chat, fee free to quote this and I'll do my furry best to chat :3
And to any anons- the only thing I'm really questing is art, as with the recent crash of my last laptop I lost all the art I had of my cannibal alien oc :< I have a link to her 'bio' in my sig. Thank you for even considering it!
current avi link (sexy I suppawse x3) http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-freebies/try-and-draw-something-a-little-sexy-r/t.93526663/
But even moral support is so important to those questing. I definitely needed a lot of pick-me-ups when I was going for the Tome kickstarter goal.
I certainly don't expect anything x3 Too many expensive things as always, but like I said I'm here in these threads to give and meet people, items don't last as long as furiendships do <3
And jealous! I wanted it but decided I would just use the gold for my actual quest instead.