Welcome to Gaia! ::

I apologize for my long absence in the rp sorry! Anyway should we have a 1 night new years even ENPHASIS ON 1 NIGHT!

Yes 0.8 80.0% [ 8 ]
No 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
This poll closed on December 30, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo listened to Jinx and watched her charge up an attack. Before released it Hanzo moved forward with great speed so that when she did unleash the attack it struck him instead. It hurt like hell, but only for a little bit seeing how it was a blast move. He groaned and fell down to a knee as he tried to catch his breath. I can't let you do that. he told her as he slowly got back to his feet. If there is any creature that can think for itself then it can be saved. I will not allow anyone I can do anything about die. That goes for you as well. he winced as he finally stood again. That attack was powerful, but surprisingly didn't hurt near as much as he expected. He then noticed that his back had turned into it's bird from to take the attack. So that was why. It shifted back to a more human appearance as he slowed his breathing.

thoughts: that hurt.
mood: calm and catching breath
Place: factory town
OOC: one could say god dammit Nappa, but instead I say god dammit Jinx XD
A battle song: Bad Apple!

`squall_leonheart`

xXSekeraXx

KillerPizzaGuy

_peccable_

GetJinx

Porkcow001

⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱╪ϨɊȖɅLL LΣʘȠΗɅЯT╪⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱⋰ ⋱

THOUGHTS: GOOD TO SEE YOU ALIVE

I DON'T K N O W YOU...

...STATE YOUR B U S I N E S S ...xx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Squall just shook his head. Jinx was stuck with him.. how would Tex react better yet how would Suzumie react. He actially didnt care what anyone would say, she was staying with them one way or another. He smiled and listened to Hanzo. "They only call you a hunter because your on my side and the humans call you a monster because your different. In my eyes you are just Hanzo."

His eyes turned towards Jinx that was laughing. He didn't understand why she was until he looked at her eyes. Her eyes were the same as when she came to him when she killed people in the insane asylum. He watched her aim her hand at the Queen, she was about to shoot at her. After she shot he saw it strike Hanzo͵ He quickly grabbed jinx and took her into a hug. "Calm down jinx.. Let her go..." He knew she was confused and hurt. He broke the hug and placed his hand on Hanzo shoulder. "Your alright?" he had no idea how he survived that but he did, Maybe lady luck was on their side finally.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

...AND L E A V E...
Song going through his mind:Assassin's Creed 3 Rap - "Born into Revolution"

ʘʘϽ: (on cell phone so sorry if its short )
GetJinx
Porkcow001
Geo780

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo chuckled at Squall's response. He watched him grab Jinx in a hug in hopes of calming her down. He finally steadied his breathing to a normal point for non-combat. I'm fine Squall there is no need to worry about me. he told him calmly. I've taken worse hit then this. My master blasted lightning at me several times before so I would know how to combat it. he chuckled a bit more remembering how one of those sessions ended up. He ended up on top of a mountain hitting away lightning with wind and shadows. It was absolutely insane.

thoughts: the memoires
mood: calm
OOC: ...
A battle song: Bad Apple!

`squall_leonheart`

xXSekeraXx

KillerPizzaGuy

_peccable_

GetJinx

Porkcow001

Feisty Fox

User Image
»░▒▓Rei Tokigawa/Nagisa▓▒░«

"That wretched day of grief is so strange to me;"

»░▒▓I could see your face, I could hear your voice▓▒░«

The fun soon stopped as Kagetane and Nagisa caught up with Kenji, Shea, and Kenshin. A hunter had targeted Shea and before anyone could take her out, Kenji stepped in front of her bullet. It was all very shocking, though Nagisa didn't feel anything about it. She wasn't as attached to Kenji as the others, but she was aware of how the others felt. Kenshin lost it and went on a bit of a killing rampage and the hunter that shot at Shea was now dead. The emotionless Vampire queen turned towards them, demanding that Kagetane had to help. Nagisa, who was quiet for this whole ordeal, stepped forward.

The spirit crouched by the body of the Vampire Lord and looked at the body. There was no exit wound which meant that the bullet was still in the man's body. Nagisa looked up and turned her attention towards Shea. " The bullet's still inside. I can remove it with little to no extra damage." She was willing to help, but she didn't want to just jump in without telling them what she was doing. Her attention returned to Kenji's body. She needed to act fast.

Nagisa lifted her hand in front of her and focused. As she did, her spiritual hand separated from the physical. She winced in pain as even this little separation was painful for her. The physical arm dropped, lifeless, to her side. "I need to flip him over so I can trace back the bullet." As she said this, she carefully turned the Vampire over. Placing her left hand on the Lord's back to brace herself, Nagisa slipped her right transparent hand through the entry wound. She continued until she felt the small metal bit. Taking hold of it with her thumb and pointer finger, she the spirit started retracting her hand keeping the bullet as straight as possible as it backtracked its entry path.

"I don't know much about Vampires, but he should be able to heal once this is removed, right? Or does he need anything else?" She was curious, because she didn't have any healing abilities that could help. A few seconds after she asked, Nagisa extracted the bullet. With that, she just held the bullet in her fingers and observed the Vampire as she rolled him gently back on his back. She didn't mind that she had been kneeling in a pool of blood for the past few minutes. "I hope this helped."

Location: Human's Boarder-Factory// Company: Kagetane, Shea, Kenshin, Kenji // Thoughts: // OOC: I hope this is okay. If not I can change it.

KillerPizzaGuy

dragonprincess_bloom

xXSekeraXx

Fallen BOV

Feisty Fox

User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
►►~.:: J~a~s~k~a~~S~h~a~r~i~d~a~n~::.~◄◄
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

►►~M~o~o~d:~~~ R~e~l~a~x~e~d~~~~~~

►►~C~o~m~p~a~n~y:~~~ -~-~-~-~~-~M~a~i~~&~ N~e~o~n~~~~~~

►►~L~o~c~a~t~i~o~n:~~~ V~a~m~p~i~r~e~~~T~e~r~r~i~t~o~r~y~~~~~~

It wasn't long before they reached they reached the human lands. The smell of blood and fire was already very strong. Apparently Neon was having trouble locating their lord. As surprising as it was, Jaska was very good at sensing people, how else do you think he was able to find Neon so many times? "Yeah, I can sense him. He's..." He was then cut off by Mai. "We should go elsewhere. Father left me with you guys for a reason. Let them handle their half of the Factory while we clear out the other half. It'll be quicker anyways if we tackle this from two sides anyways." Jaska just looked down at the little girl on his lap. She did have a point and the look on her face was determination to get this done. "Okay then, um, that sound good to you Neon? Or did you want to be by Boss's side?"

User ImageXXXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXXXUser Image
Cross my heart and hope to die. Burn my lungs and curse my eyes. I've lost control and I don't want it back.
OOC: So sorry this is so short >.<

Porkcow001

HyakuShikiRai

GetJinx

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Experimentation and observation that's all a true scientist cares about. And I am a scientist. Everything in the world is an experimental test subject, of course that includes myself as well.

╎Theme−Song╎
Rentaro Hiruko (Aka Kagetane Satomi)
Security Adviser for hire. (Completely Mad Scientific Monster.)

【Location】
City of the fourth factory.
【Company】
Panicking Humans and Nagisa.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
︽Kagetane had to slowly watch as Kenji was suddenly over at Shea to block a bullet that was fired at the queen. In Kagetane's mind everything went a little slow as he had to watch as the vampire lords body slam to the ground. He just stood there as both Shea and the pet went insane. Killing off what hunters were left. After having to tell Kagetane that he had to help Kenji.

Of course he stepped up, but things would be hard since the human's had confiscated his little bit of medical equipment that he used as weapons. It was slightly not needed as Nagisa came and actually slowly took the bullet out of Kenji's body. So Kagetane drew both of his pistols as he obsessively guarded Nagisa and Kenji.

Shooting any sight of a left over hunter. But there really wasn't much since the pet and Shea were scaring them off. For now he just waited as Nagisa finished. When she was he placed a hand on her shoulder and spoke. "You did well." He told her while having to go over to a pile of frozen solid hunter bodies.

What he wanted was a small bag with the red cross on it. It may have been frozen solid. But Kagetane smashed the ice with his fist for it to break. What he wanted was just something to close the wound. Most he found happened to be a few butterfly stitches. They would work for a while. Since the bullet hole was small.

It's not like Kenji would probably need them for long. That is if he were to survive this. It was literally all up to him. The vampire lord would have to choose if he would live here or die here. Other than that the best thing to do would be to have him switch into one of his different forms. It would increase his chance of survival. While most likely also destroying the factory at the same time. Maybe even the whole city.

Kagetane just applied the butterfly stitches to the open bullet hole. Before finally standing up. "Come Nagisa we have to pay back so other hunters. Shea and the pet will take care of this factory for sure. Kenji will just have to choose for himself whether he dies here or not." He said to her before whistling for the horse. It slowly trotted to them and Kagetane got on after lift Nagisa up across his arms like he had before.

With Shea not around so much it would just be her to find out if Kenji lives. He'll have to learn that later. For now more clouds began to form over Kagetane. Twisting and swirling as they grew darker. Kagetane's face was emotionless, but on the inside he was about to peak in his power. So he forced it all into something new. A supercell thunderstorm was brewing over Kagetane and was moving along with him as he rode the horse over to the next factory. The third factory was fine as he saw Aiden destroying the place in a different form.

Kagetane just took a horse around the factory city. Still bringing the supercell thunderstorm with him as they finally made their way to the third factory. Where from very far away he could see the group of hunters that tried to stop him at the first factory. Along with Jinx hugging one of them. He knew it would only take some time before she would betray him. Kagetane had a good mind of shooting him from where he was far from them. Since she shot at Cecilia he steadily aimed one of the pistols at her head from where he was.

But stopped as one of the hunters went and hugged her. He holstered the pistol as he saw that Cecilia would be fine. If anything now he just needed to place Jinx on the wanted list. For being a traitor to her land. Sadly there were already papers for that. He would just needed to put them along his lands as well as Kenji's. Soon it would probably only be a little while before Jinx was either killed or captured. He hoped she was just captured.

For now he just followed Cecilia on the horse with Nagisa in front of him. Just waiting to see if she would notice him or not. It would be interesting it see how alert she was to people around her. Maybe it would also show him a weakness of hers. Who knows, anything could happen at this point.︾
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

【Weapons】 Twin Silver Trident SCAD pistols and a wrist SCAD.

【Magic & Abilities】Computer Perception, Intuitive Aptitude, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Gunmanship, Electricity Manipulation, Connective Tissue Manipulation, and Peak Human State.

Shadow Demon Hikari

xXSekeraXx

dragonprincess_bloom

Fallen BOV

Porkcow001

I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

User Image

Friendly Warlord

Silviela

Shomaruki

Shadow Demon Hikari

User Image

Aiden raged around the factory as he shredded the humans or devoured their flesh. He grinned as blooded covered him making him look demonic, he lunged and snapped as he tore humans to pieces. The ancient creature inside him, the Forebearer the source of the lycanthropes enjoyed the killing and destruction he was causing. The only annoyance was none of these sniveling weak creatures were a challenge, he wanted something worthy of his wrath.
[User Image

❛❛ Welcome To your life, there is no turning back. Even while you sleep we will find you.

Acting you your best behavior, turn your back on mother nature. Everybody wants to rule the world.
There's a room where the light will find you, holding hands as the wall start tumbling down. When they do will I'll be right behind you

Everyone wants to rule the world. ❜❜

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Nxexoxnxxxx x Rxixdddxlxex

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

The Zombie Adviser
Loyal to the Kingdom of the Dead

Neon was completely out of it as he listened to the two. The smell if blood and dying humans was getting a bit much for the hungry zombie. He did happen to catch what Mai had said about going their own route. "Right." He nodded to the Princess before turning the regns on the horse sharply. "We can rendezvous with Emil and the others of we catch up with them. She is right, better to attack from different sides. " That meant they had to go around, which Neon didn't mind, but they had to cut across the town greatly, which could be trouble some. "Follow me and stay close." He said to Jaska as Neon sped up his horse taking the long way around so they wouldn't be seen approaching.

When they reached the main part if the city he glanced back at the two making sure they weren't getting distracted by any of the humans they were scaring. Well that Neon was scaring....Jaska and Mai could pass as Humans if they wanted to. Neon slowed down so he rode next to Jaska. "Keep Mai safe at all costs. " he spoke a bit softer. They couldn't have Mai getting injured, if anything happened to her they would surly be punished. Neon cracked the reins of his horse once more speeding forwards again.

Neon only got off his horse when they reached the North Gates. Using the horses momentum to easily decapitate one of the four guards with his sickle. His feet hit the ground and the Horse trotted off. Once they killed the rest of the guards at the gates they could get in.

Shadow Demon Hikari

Where: Human lands
              With: , Jaska, Mai
              Mood: Hungry
              OOC:
              Theme: Everybody Wants to Rule the World

Timid Kitten

Why don't you bite me?

User Image
Run and don't look back. Everyone kept telling her this. Lexi let her anger roll off of her and shuddered with irritation. She was not weak. The lycan queen gave a snarl towards Sai, her ears perking towards the sounds of Aiden's massacre. With a gentle huff, the angry Lexi turned and began to run towards where Aiden had been. In the rafters above them there were a few archers and Lexi knew Aiden could handle himself with a few arrows, but there were at least a half a douzen of them with their tips pointed towards her counterpart.

The lycan queen gave a roar, then her form began to shift back into her human form. That caught their attention long enough as white fog began to form in between Sai's red mist, swirling and wisping in the air upwards in a beautiful dance. Lexi's silver eyes began to glow as the temperature began to drop dramatically. For the demon and the Lycan that were with her it would not be harmful, but the humans would feel it instantly. Slowly the temperature continued to drop. The arrows had now trained in on her and Lexi gave a small smile, holding her hand up. Beside her icicles formed in the air, spinning and whirling. Then, with a blink of her silver eye, they shot forwards knocking three of the men to the ground where they had broken their necks and died instantly from their plummet. The other three she had missed, and in turn set the arrows loose on her small frame. The first two she was able to swat away with a cold blast, the third lodged into her calf, causing her to sink to her knee in pain as her blood spilled on the ground.

Anger pooled with tears in her eyes and the temperature dropped once more causing the men to shiver and fall to their deaths. Snapping the head off of the arrow, the queen pulled the shaft of the arrow out and then sealed her wound with ice. This would definitely slow her down. Just because you had to go and save him. her voice echoed inside her head angrily as she shifted back into her wolf form.

Location:[Vampire Palace---Heading to our factory destination.]
With:[Aiden, Carmilla, Sai(He's NOT my brain! SEE HE IS REAL!!)]
Feeling:[Killing mood]
OOC:

Fallen BOV

Shomaruki

Friendly Warlord

xXSekeraXx
Shadow Demon Hikari
KillerPizzaGuy
dragonprincess_bloom

User Image 
Kenshin Dark Shadows

Kenshin's laughed as he torched everything around him, he looked where the spirit had help to heal his lord. He looked at the wound still bleeding, he was annoyed that the vampire was laying there near death. With a flick one of his tails pushed into the wound a couple inches, with the smell of burning meat his tail scorched the wound shut. It would be agony for the vampire who had his loyalty, but it would keep him alive and wake him. "Awaken vampire. We must stay alive." Leaning four tails curled to touch each other, slowly a ball of flames formed growing till the size of a beach ball. Throwing it with his tails the ball splashed like water becoming a wave of fire consuming everything it hit.
Another D E A D...

INDENTIN By my H A N D S...
JINX

Jinx noticed what she did, Freaking out she closed her eyes and started to cry. She was a danger to her new friends and she needed to be stop, She was about to run off until Squall hugged her tightly and told her to calm down. The hug.. felt welcoming and she finally felt alive and normal. No.. No she wasn't normal how could she be normal.. She killed hundreds of people... People that Squall was protecting. She grabbed his arm when he broke the hug and went to Hanzo, She gently pulled Squall into a kiss, Something she missed deeply, She missed his love, His body close to her.

She broke the kiss and hugged him again but this time she opened her eyes seeing Kagetane pointing a gun at them. She knew deeply in her heart that she had to be on Kagetane and the Queen good side... For the sake of Squalls life and his friend. She pulled her experimental gun out slowly and placed it against Squalls chest and pulled the trigger Paralyzing him. She gently let go and carefully set his body on the ground. She looked up at Hanzo that was most likely shocked of what just happened and used her clones to grab hold of Hanzo, Around ten pulled him down.

"I...I'm sorry...I didn't want this.. Please understand why I had to do this..." She knelt down beside Squall And placed her hands against his cheek as she looked into his beautiful eyes. "We will meet again... I promise you... If I didn't do this... I would be hunted down and they would also kill you.. I love you so much Squall...Keep fighting...And one day..I will join you again."Jinx looked over at Hanzo that was being held down. "Meet me after this battle so we can talk... The monsters are attacking every factory for weapons.. I will meet up with my Queen... If I see your hunters... I will not kill them Squall because you will need all the help as you can get.. Hanzo... Stay by Squall side and protect him."

She got up from where she was and ran off, The Paralyzing effect would wear off. She looked back at the king and nodded before running off towards her Queen. She was behind the factory where there was a small window, Breaking it she climbed through and saw her Queen and the Grim reaper at a stand still. They haven't noticed the glass breaking maybe it was because of all the screaming that was happening or maybe it was because they were too focused on them. She walked up to the middle Hunter silently and used three clones to appear behind even more.

She placed her hand slowly on the guard Shoulder, his cheek and quickly his chin and her other hand against the back of his head and slapped the Hunter neck before he could turn around with her clones doing the same thing to some of the hunters that was in the back. "My lady..." She said when she saw them face to face she reached into her pockets and pulled out small little metal balls.. The hunter next to her shot and killed her clones and aimed at the real Jinx. "Freeze!" They said at Jinx as she raised her hands and let the metal balls drop under the hunters legs and giggled.

They were confused and looked at the metal balls on the ground. "Bye bye." She said as the Hunters looked back up at her before the metal balls exploded causing small explosions not harming Jinx or her Queen and Grim but because they were under the hunters legs it blew their legs off. She smirked until she felt a pistol press behind her head. "Try that again." A female hunter commanded as Jinx sighed.

User Image

MY HANDS ARE STAINED B L O O D R E Dxx

Thoughts:Squall or Cecilia
song going through her head:Assassin's Creed 3 "Born Into Tyranny"

INDENT
((OUT OF CONTEXT :This sucks. ))
Porkcow001

`squall_leonheart`

Geo780

HyakuShikiRai

Aged Gaian

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
ємιʟ vαʟđuccι

"Pale Death beats equally at the poor man's gate and at the palaces of kings."

тнє ɢʀιм ʀєαρєʀ

┏━━━━ ☠ ━━━━┓

єmil stopped for a brief moment amid his rampage of death and destruction as he felt Cecilia's power fluctuating wildly behind him. He worried something was pushing her further into insanity. He knew it was a terrible idea for her to even be conversing with the humans. The blue haired woman he was introduced not too long was also in a state similar to Cecilia. It wasn't until Cecilia calmed herself down that he breathed a sigh of relief, but Jinx did not and continued charging energy. He watched as she released a burst of lightning at Cecilia and stepped forward to deflect it, but it was stopped by a male on the hunter's side. She would not be able to see him, but he shot a glare in her direction. How dare she attempt to attack her queen? Within his kingdom he would've killed someone for even daring to speak about making an attack on her.

Cecilia made her way to his side not too long after the whole scene unfolded. She made a comment about the speed at which he was moving, he turned towards her and gave a small smile in response. "Hah! I'm not even giving it my all. These small fries are nothing more than a pre workout for me. Also I believe you have a traitor in your lands to deal with. She thought shooting electricity at you was a smart idea."
Emil looked at the group of guards that stood before them with a smirk as he imagined all of the different ways he could kill each of them. A large volume of built up power caused him to turn around as he saw Kagetane following them on his horse. He also noticed the ghost girl he was traveling with earlier had changed, significantly. "Hey there Mr. Crazypants and Ms. Scary Ghost Lady. How are you guys doing?!" Surprisingly Emil was extremely energetic considering the fact he had just slaughtered dozens of humans.

Out of blue he heard the shattering of glass and watched the blue haired woman, Jinx approach the group of hunters before them from behind. He narrowed his eyes at her as she went about killing a few of the guards, using some sort of explosive balls. He smirked once more as he watched a female hunter place a pistol against her head. "Go on shoot her. She's already made an attempt on her queen's life. That in my books is a traitor, and traitors deserve to die."
Emil may have been speaking harshly, but it was the truth and it needed to be said.

┗━━━━ ☠ ━━━━┛

company: Kagetane, Nagisa, Jinx, and Cecilia

feeling: Extremely excited as well as slightly irritated

thoughts: Hmmm, Neon, Jas, and Mai just arrived. Hope they turn out okay.

ooc:

KillerPizzaGuy

Porkcow001

Shadow Demon Hikari

GetJinx

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo watched as Jinx was forced to paralyze Squall. She seemed intent on what she was doing and then proceeded to try take him down after ten clones he figured he better fake it and sank to the ground and watched her leave. Once she was a good distance away he burst his wings out of his back and flung the clones off. He picked up Squall's body and vanished into shadows. He watched from there waiting for the moment best to strike.

thoughts: I am a shadow. I am neither seen nor heard.
mood: calm
OOC: ...

`squall_leonheart`

xXSekeraXx

KillerPizzaGuy

_peccable_

GetJinx

Porkcow001

User Image

C e c i l i a xxxxx S c h a d e n f r e u d e

Fairy blue, It is only for you that I would crush the stars, and put them on display
If you really put your faith in me when you're lost here i am forever with your soul

I will not break, I wont surrender! So scary, but you can't give into this!
Fairy blue you're my everything! The reason I go on In this captivity,

Cecilia laughed softly at Emil as he boasted that he wasn't even at full power. She never liked when people boasted about their power, but in this case it made her just smile. He was the Grim Reaper and there was no way he was showing off his full power. "Well, I'd love to see your full power sometime. It would be interesting." She said with a hint of flirtation. When he mentioned Jinx trying to shoot her, The Queen only sighed. She didn't want to think about, Jinx betraying her just made her fall deeper into insanity. "I know, I shall deal with it soon. Thank you though for your concern." She said flatly. Cecilia had been quiet distracted with the whole Jinx, Squall and Hanzo situation she hadn't notice Kagetane appear.

Cecilia had been oblivious to it, she only turned to look when Emil said something. From what she could tell, that was not Kagetane....but she knew that face, granted it didn't look like that anymore though. "Rentaro, oh you are looking fantastic." She laughed a bit dementedly. It seemed Kagetane had taken on the appearance of her favorite hunter. She had to admit it brought back memories. Then she remembered how anger she was with The Lord, she couldn't really kick him while on the horse so she would have to be patient. "This must be your new friend I've heard about...She's quiet cute~" she said giving the girl a smile. Cecilia would have no issues with this new girl as long as she obeyed and was respectful when she needed to be. "Does she have a name?" She asked Kagetane, though before she could answer she heard glass breaking.

Oh right she had nearly forgotten about all the hunters. They needed to be delt with. She just watched Jinx with a frown on her face. Cecilia was getting quiet Bothered by this. Jinx had made up her mind about anything and that needed to change. The Queen would just have to make her forget about any emotional attachments she had to anyone but people from the Mad lands. Her ice blue eyes traveled to Emil who urged the hunter to shoot Jinx. "Stay out of my homes matters Emil." She said sharply. "I don't think you'd appreciate it if your advisor had a gun to their head."

Without fear the Queen moved forward. Most of the hunters were dealing with Jinx clones so she would be fine. Activating her hidden toe blade on her boot she simple wales up to the female hunter and gave a high kick right under the chin.her blade sunk deep and the hunter dropped the gun and fell to their knees. Cecilia then switched her blade to her heel and came down onto the hunters skull. Once she was satisfied the girl was dead and grabbed her single shot pistol and held it to Jinxs head. All of this was done in one fluid motion. "If you are going to stay with us, I will force you to forget about everything. Emotional attachments are useless and only a distraction." She said sternly.

Without waiting for an answer she turned her aim unto a hunter and simple blew his brains out. "Don't listen to what they say, all humans like him are the same and the reason there can never be peace." This is all she said before looking away from Jinx. She then moved slowly back to Emil's side with a bit of a sullen expression. "Let's just get this over with...Someone had to suck the fun out of this...."

You are obsolete
Evolve or Die

Where: 2nd Factory
With: Emil, Kagetane, Nagisa, Jinx
Battle Theme: Songs
Mood: Angery
OOC:

HyakuShikiRai

Shadow Demon Hikari

KillerPizzaGuy

GetJinx
Another D E A D...

INDENTIN By my H A N D S...
JINX

Jinx kept her hands up when Emil talked, It was just proving squall was better then these fools. "Yes listen to Emil just a quick pull on the trigger that's it... Come on! do it! do it!" She watched as Cecilia told Emil to buzz off. She grinned at Emil with hated eyes, She had no feeling in her, She dies then so be it. She saw Cecilia kill the hunter that was pointing the gun at Jinx and felt the pistol again against her head.

"If you are gonna aim pistols at me then shoot me already!" She listened to her Queen logic and sighed, Her logic was false but she had to agree."Yes my lady... Thank you for giving me another chance." She folded her arms and stood back, She hated crowds and with the lord and his lover here it was getting a bit crowded for her taste. She cared little to none what everyone had to say, The only person she would listen to is Cecilia. She stared at the lord lover, She hated spirits and finding out Squall had a spirit follower not too long ago that was a girl she was hatting them even more.

User Image

MY HANDS ARE STAINED B L O O D R E Dxx

Thoughts:Squall or Cecilia
song going through her head:Assassin's Creed 3 "Born Into Tyranny"

INDENT
((OUT OF CONTEXT :hello everyone ))
Porkcow001

HyakuShikiRai

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff