Welcome to Gaia! ::

I apologize for my long absence in the rp sorry! Anyway should we have a 1 night new years even ENPHASIS ON 1 NIGHT!

Yes 0.8 80.0% [ 8 ]
No 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
This poll closed on December 30, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.

Lord of Aquatic and Mythical...

╔══════════════╗
ZȀȽɆ
╚══════════════╝

true form
Powers:transformation, water weapon in human form, water and ice breath in true form, control aquatic animals, magic barrier, heal.

Abilities: fast swimmer, sea/ breath in water, in true form make tsunami wrecks ships and small villages.

Ὶ'ɱ лσȶ дʂ ɨллσςєлȶ дʂ ӌσʯ ȶɧɨлӄ...

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
User Image

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Zale had a small smile when she pushed some of his hair out of the way before talking. "Swimming is fun but I think we need to figure out what we are going to do if the humans or the mad king comes." he said softly not very happy about the subjects but it was true they will be coming. Following his Queen towards the castle he stopped when he heard a horse close by, turning he noticed it was his spy he sent to watch over Squall a long time ago. "My lord! I have news... Squall and Jinx has taken over a human village that was occupied by the order.. Squall has died for a couple of minutes but he has opened his eyes without any pulse. It reminds me of what happened to the mad lord."

Zale had a smirk on his face when the spy was talking, Squall died but survived? interesting. "Looks like Squall is finally putting his foot down." The spy nodded and got of his horse. "That's not all... They are setting up to have a speech when Squall is healed and it looks like they are getting ready for a war." Looking back at Karia he had a sad look. "What war." The spy stared at Zale dumbfounded. "A war against the mad lands." He said without hesitation. "Get some sleep, I will contact you when you're needed." He said turning around to the spy that nodded and bowed. "We have a lot to discuss with them.... shall we travel when it's day or should I go by myself?" He asked Karia.

OOC:
In my presence: Karia
Where I'm at: Ocean

Silviela

Sparkly Friend

A lord of Darkness...

𝔎𝔢𝔫𝔧𝔦 𝔇𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔲𝔩

A ruler of the Vampires..

Weapon:Draculas Legacy, hand to hand

Powers: Shadow Whip, Artic Fang ,Inferno Claws

Abilities:Bat Sight, Super Strength, Agility, and Speed,Blood Feed, Transformation, Mist Form ,Gravity Defier

User Image
User Image
When Kagetane mentioned the promise his pale white face started to have a tint of pink embarrassed of the whole story, and to say such things in front of his baby brother! He slowly covered his brothers ears hoping that would block out what the mad scientist was saying while giving him a look of i'll get you back for this. When he thought it was clear he uncapped his brothers ears only to find out there was more after hearing of Zale's actions and his advisor being a traitor, she was one that made him on edge in the trust department. "Well the insane Jinx will be a target as well I'm sure you don't mind that, as for the aquatics we need to talk to the queen see if she knew of this and if she is with Zale. If she is and won't try to change him back we will take this as an offense to all monster kind and target the aquatics along with humans. We should let the other lords know too so they won't be fooled into helping as well at least death so he can help us gather information you know he is the best when it comes info. After all dead men tell no tale, except when it comes to him."

Brushing some of his hair back he still could not believe that Kagetane did that to him and to say such a thing in front of his brother but it could have been worse. For the unholy water he gestured at the water on a table next to a nice chair in front of a fireplace where he would relax and read. " Kensuke I think the ball will be best once we fix this aquatic mess don't you think, also would you like to join us on our visit there or prefer to stay home and rest a bit."
Grabbing Kagetane his grip was weak but still strong enough to pull him close to his lips. In a whisper he warned Kagetane to never tell that story ever again. Letting go he was working on getting out of the bed he would sway a bit his body not at its best doesn't help when you starved yourself and was going to just let yourself turn to dust. It was just embarrassing his brother and Kagetane to see him like this.
User Image

۞ OOC: Sorry for the wait I need energy O,-,O

۞ Current position: My castle/ bedroom

۞ My company is: Sleeping Kenshin, Brother Kensuke, Lord Kagetane

۞ Current Theme: The dark prince, ruler of vampires..

۞ Mood and Information: Stat Mood= weakened state physically and mentally

Shadow Demon Hikari

KillerPizzaGuy

Fallen BOV

Timid Kitten

Why don't you bite me?

User Image
The darkness, the jealousy that enveloped her heart was not something that the little queen was used to. Her eyes remained ahead as they continued on their way. Her eyes turned, with very little emotion in them, and stared at Cecelia as she asked if she could deliver letters to Jinx. The little white and silver haired queen nodded, a smile coming to her face as she spoke. "Of course."The girl then listened to the plan that the Mad Queen had set out, nodding in agreement with each part.

Their pace continued, quick enough that they reached the Mad lands just as a sprinkle of rain had started to fall. Lexi leaped off of the wolf she had been mounted upon, and rushed to Cece's side to help her off of Dimitri. The great white direwolf crouched down to make things a little easier on the two queens, but Lexi was still so small. "Let's get you inside before you get a cold." The little queen whispered, smiling sweetly at her friend.

With:[ Cece, Hanzo]
Feeling:[Concerned.]
Outfit: Travelling attire!

Geo780

Porkcow001

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo listened to the Queens plan. It sounded good. However he had one request of it. The plan is fine aside for one thing. I don't wish to be branded a killer. You can take the kill and have me protect you from them killing you, but I refuse to be see as a killer. Hanzo told Cecilia. When they arrived at the mad land the group dismounted as a small drizzle began. He moved over to the two women and made a small dome of shadows to shield them from the rain as they entered the building. As they walked Hanzo thought back on two things. The first being what Cecilia had said about kissing and killing. The next being his own master's laughter when Hanzo constantly failed at kunoichi defense training. However both he and his master had known why, but this didn't stop him from teasing Hanzo about it playfully.

thoughts: In the end he told me that it was something I would figure out eventually.
mood: calm
Place: Mad Lands
Out Of Chibis: finally!!!!

Silviela

Porkcow001

User Image
{ мαкє мє α ρʀoмιsє }
xx HERE TONIGHT HERE TONIGHT HERE TONIGHT
      xxx LVE like T-TIDAL wave
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
    DREAMLESS IN EARLY GRAVES xx DREAMLESS IN EARLY GRAVES
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cecilia Schadenfreude
          I never wanted ____ to be this way
          The Mad Queen

Cecilia gave her friend a soft smile as she agreeded to get letters to Jinx somehow. The Queen was glad she knew it would be next to impossible to get letters to Jinx directly from her home. Speaking of home she felt a slight drizzle begin as they crossed the boarder to the Mad Lands. She cold feel the mood shift and she smiled, it was always better here and she could tell a storm was coming. Which was good for the land since it thrives off electricity and a good lighting storm was just what they needed. It seemed so home like to Cecilia, but her companions seemed not to enjoy it as much. They weren't yet at the capitol, they had a few more villages to travel across. "If that's what you want then....fine."

They seemed want to get inside and Cecilia nodded. "Follow me, and keep quiet." She instructed placing a finger over her lips motioning them to shush. This was most directed at Hanzo becuse of known involvement with Jinx and Squall. She had the two follow her as she approached a old fashioned country looking house with a front porch. With the assistance of Lexi she climbed that stairs and knocked on the door. After a moment a young man that looked to be in his twenties answered the door. Before Cecilia could say anything he cut her off. "My Queen, do you need help you look injured!" Cecilia held up a hand to silence the man, she gave him a sweet smile before speaking. "Please don't worry about me, my friends just wish to spend a moment or two here...somewhere get out of the storm. Would you mind?" The man nodded and welcomed the three inside. The man looked normal, it was clear he wasn't a creation and he didn't look like a scientist,

He brought them into a living room, it was a simple room. But Cecilia couldn't help but notice all the half unpacked boxes. "I'm sorry about the mess, we just moved here and my grandfather has been very lazy about unpacking....Umm Oh! I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Nikolai Aarbi." He glanced at Lexi and Hanzo, it was clear he didn't know who they were. After all he just moved to the mad lands not to long ago so he was pretty oblivious when it came to news. Nikolai offered a seat to the three, he looked very flustered, since he was still in awe the Mad Queen was in his house.

"Do you need anything? The storm should end in a few minutes..." He asked the the three. "I'm sorry I didnt catch the names of you two." He asked politely. Cecilia gave the to a nod knowing they didn't have to keep quiet. The Queen to a seat gently, she would let the other two speak with the man, Cecilia was very tired and wasn't in the mood to hold a conversation.

Where: Country house in The Mad Lands
With: Lexi, Hanzo, and Nikolai
Feeling: Nervous
Theme Song: Ignite
Wearing; It's To Cold
OOC: feel free to pester Nik on anyway : p

Silviela

Geo780

Timid Kitten

Why don't you bite me?

User Image
Giving Dimitri and the other three wolves a quick look, Lexi let the wolves dissolve back into the shadows. Cecelia told them to hush and follow her towards a rather beautiful looking country style house. The lycan queen helped her friend up the front steps, smiling sweetly at the young man who answered the door. She moved Cecelia into the home when he let them in, then sat down quietly, her left leg crossing over her right knee. The queen smiled sweetly at the youngman as he asked for their names. "I'm Lexi Shade. Pleasure to meet you Nikolai."The white haired queen smiled. Lexi was the type of woman who did not make a big fuss about her title, at least in moments like these.

She was thankful that this man was allowing them to stop and sit in their home for a little while. She had been worried about Cecelia's well being. Although the wounds were self inflicted, they must really hurt. No matter how soft and warm Dimitri had been, the other Queen must have been tired. Lexi carefully glanced at the Mad queen, only hoping that she would be able to make the rest of the journey soon. A clap of thunder caused the little queen to jump. Thunder had always made the little queen nervous and it was even worse since she was in the home of a man she did not know.

Geo780

Porkcow001

Timid Kitten

User Image

¨‘°ºO [ ᒪᗩᖱᎩ Ḱᗩᖇᓰᗩ ]Oº°‘¨

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

Karia had remained silent through the whole conversation. Her own mind had been reeling as she tried to focus on the events that were to come. Karia didn't understand why they, she was going to risk her people over three little, TWO little individual humans that were developing a resistance. By defending the two they were going to be fighting a two way war. Mad was after them, the order would be after them and they would be defending two people who Karia had little desire to defend. But she had promised Zale that she would. The queen shifted, her expression changing as she moved to stand at a window while Zale spoke to the messenger. Her face was full of confusion. What could she do to help protect her land? She loved Zale, more than anyone else in the world, but she knew that she had to do something for her people. Her people depended on the humans for nutrition. The siren sighed softly and reached up, rubbing her pointed ears slightly."Zale, I we need allies. You go do what you have to. I am going to go to the Spirit lands and speak to Eleazar." The queen whispered, turning to face her king.

She closed the distance between them in a few short strides, slipping her hand onto his cheek before she spoke for a second time."You need to think about our lands, even if it means our own personal feelings falling aside." She leaned forwards and kissed his cheek softly, then turned to leave the room. Karia knew that she had much preparation to do. Silently, the little mermaid that had become her assistant followed her out of the room, coming to her side as the queen quietly padded away from the room that her king and her had been in. The queen's mind was still spinning.

•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•°o.O O.o°•

User ImageUser Image

¨‘°ºO [ Location : Ocean]Oº°‘¨

tab ¨‘°ºO[ With : Zale, the mushy Leviathan! -holds up plushy seamonster doll- ]Oº°‘¨

tab tab ¨‘°ºO [ Feeling : Worried]Oº°‘¨

OOC: Short,sorry!

PeacexWar

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo followed the girls into the house they had been offered refuge. The man who greeted them was kind and by the looks of it a normal human. This must be the kind of people the king of madness saw when he thought he was doing well. Completely blind to suffering that took place within the shadows whether by his own design or that of others. The man asked for their names and the gesture from Cecilia gave them the go ahead that let them know it was safe. Hanzo. he replied to the man's question while giving him a small nod of greeting. He noticed Lexi jump at the clap of thunder, but was unsure if he could help in anyway so he said nothing. He leaned against the wall and watched the three others. Ready to react should any circumstance arise.

thoughts: It's a shame the rest of the world isn't as peaceful as this home.
mood: calm
Out Of Chibis: we're on a roll!!!!

Silviela

Porkcow001

User Image
{ мαкє мє α ρʀoмιsє }
xx HERE TONIGHT HERE TONIGHT HERE TONIGHT
      xxx LVE like T-TIDAL wave
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cecilia Schadenfreude
          I never wanted ____ to be this way
          The Mad Queen

Nikolai twiddled his thumbs in pure awkwardness. He really had no idea what to do with these people in his home. Though as Lexi spoke her name his face paled, he had two queens in his home? Of course he knew who Lexi was, he had learned who the rulers of the lands were while traveling, of course he had never met them face to face, only heard their names. As thunder cracked outside he noticed that Queen Lexi had jumped. Well unfortunately there was nothing he could do about her fear of that, maybe just calm her nerves a bit. "Please don't be scared ma'am, the Lightning won't hit anything near here, we have a lightning rod of the roof to capture and store the energy. If anything this storm is s blessing. " he said hoping it would help a little. "If you want I have some earmuffs in one of theese boxes if you want them." Without waiting for a response from Lexi he fished around in one of the boxes before pulling out some earmuffs, they weren't the heavy duty kind, just the kind you wore during the winter.

Cecilia was out of it as she sat next to Lexi, half listening to the three talk. Unfortuntlaly that meant she didn't notice the Hunter Order Emblem on the side of the earmuffs. "Hanzo, please sit down your making me nervous standing like that." She asked glancing up at him with her ice blue eyes. Meanwhile Nikolai handed the Order marked Earmuffs to Lexi.

Where: Country house in The Mad Lands
With: Lexi, Hanzo, and Nikolai
Feeling: Nervous
Theme Song: Ignite
Wearing; It's To Cold
OOC: feel free to pester Nik on anyway : p

Silviela

Geo780

Aged Gaian

1,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
ємιʟ vαʟđuccι

"Pale Death beats equally at the poor man's gate and at the palaces of kings."

тнє ɢʀιм ʀєαρєʀ

┏━━━━ ━━━━┓

єmil looked at Tex as she watched Neon, frozen in fear. It seemed the man's unnatural appearance frightened her, which was to be expected. Seeing someone who's bones could be seen through their skin wasn't exactly the most pleasant of sights. From what he could tell, Mai didn't cause her to be afraid at all. Hopefully the two would be able to get along, he could only hope although. At that moment Neon decided to speak up, breaking the awkward silence that had set in. His glare intensified on the man as he opened his mouth to speak. "I have my reasons. Should I feel the need, I will share them with you. For now, however, do not question my actions." Emil shook his head slowly as he glared at Neon for a moment longer, then cast his eyes towards Mai and Knives. Neon had given the two girls instructions on what to do with Tex. It would probably be good for her to get some new clothes as well as some food. Being reanimated in bloody clothes wasn't the most comfortable thing, as he could only imagine. Mai took this time to speak up as well. "Well that is the plan. If you have a problem, then you can always tell me." His gaze turned towards Mai as he narrowed his eyes slightly.

For a moment all was still until a rather powerful presence could be felt approaching the castle. Even before the door was knocked upon he knew who it was. Truth be told he wasn't expecting anymore visitors at the castle, so her arrival came at a surprise. Knives went to answer the door, apparently knowing who it was before she opened it. As the door swung open the figure of the Demon Queen, Liliana Rosenburg appeared in the doorway. Jaska had picked this time to make himself known. Without hesitation he approached Tex, looking her over with a big smile. Before he could do anything he paused to look at the Demon Queen. Emil turned away from the group before him as he made his way towards the door with a grin on his face. "Ah, Liliana it is a surprise to see you here. It's been some time since anyone has seen you and you decide to make an appearance at my castle. Come in, come in. You must be freezing."

┗━━━━ ━━━━┛

company: Mai, Neon, Jaska, Tex, Knives & Liliana

feeling: Surprised, confused

thoughts: Why would she come here of all places....?

ooc:

Porkcow001

Shadow Demon Hikari

KillerPizzaGuy

Silviela

Lilyness II

Timid Kitten

Why don't you bite me?

User Image
The little white queen gave a nervous laugh, smiling sweetly at the young man's offer for the earmuffs. Lexi gave her head a shake, sighing and crossing her legs as she sat. "It is an irrational fear. One that I can feel in my bones so the earmuffs wouldn't work."The queen laughed at the thought of having the things over her sensitive ears, it was quite amusing. She had always been afraid of thunder, ever since she was a child. It was not just thunder but all sorts of very loud and sudden sounds. glancing to Cece, Lexi couldn't help but laugh as she stated that Hanzo should sit down.

"I don't think that is his intention, Cee." She cooed softly, smiling and turning her eyes back to Nikolai. "Thank you for letting us rest here, Nikolai. We won't intrude long, and we wouldn't have if it wasn't upon my insistence. I was worried about Cece." Lexi then glanced to the Mad Queen, resting a hand upon her friend's shoulder as she spoke

((Dennnggg dey be getting short.... crying ))

Geo780

Porkcow001

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Hanzo
User Image

Hanzo watched the others as they chatted awkwardly. After some talking was done their host had offered Lexi a pair of earmuffs with The Order's symbol on them. First question that came to mind was 'Why did he have them?' The other was 'Wait they make earmuffs?' They seemed harmless enough and Lexi refused them anyways so Hanzo said nothing of it. Cecilia then told him to sit down because it was making her nervous, but Lexi said he didn't have that intension. He was on guard as usual so he didn't move from his spot as he continued to watch them.

thoughts: I wonder what other kind of normal merchandise The Order has.
mood: calm and on guard.
Out Of Chibis: ...

Silviela

Porkcow001

Lord of Aquatic and Mythical...

╔══════════════╗
ZȀȽɆ
╚══════════════╝

true form
Powers:transformation, water weapon in human form, water and ice breath in true form, control aquatic animals, magic barrier, heal.

Abilities: fast swimmer, sea/ breath in water, in true form make tsunami wrecks ships and small villages.

Ὶ'ɱ лσȶ дʂ ɨллσςєлȶ дʂ ӌσʯ ȶɧɨлӄ...

User Image

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Zale felt the kiss on his cheek and sighed placing his hand over the kiss mark. She was right, she was totally right but Zale wanted nothing but peace. This wasn't a war between the mad land and the oceans. It was a war towards the order, but with the Mad king mind set on thinking they were betraying them was funny if anything. Squall didn't kill him for a reason, to show who was the better person.

He felt that and knew Squall was right, there was no reason whatsoever to kill his dad. Zale never felt bad for a kill until that day, he felt worse when he figured out Squalls backstory. Even though Zale hated to admit it... They weren't so different. He was lost in thought before leaving the room, he had to discuss everything with his human friends before doing anything else. Walking up towards the horses he saw the youngest mermaid so far taking care of his horse.

"Where is your parents young one? I always see you here." The mermaid dropped the hair brush she was using on the horse and bowed. "They are hunting plus you did say I can watch over the horses!" Zale laughed and walked up to her, placing his hand against her head messing up her hair a little. "Hey!"

she said with a little giggle. "You know kids around you age usually love swimming and playing with the other ocean creatures but you're different and different is good." He said placing his hand against his horse that changed colors to black again. "I will be back little one." She nodded and bowed again before walking towards the other horses. Sighing he got on the horse and took off, He secretly always hated when his people bowed to him. He knows they are only doing it as respect but he just hated it a lot.

OOC:
In my presence: Karia, Little mermaid girl
Where I'm at: Ocean heading towards Squall and Jinx

Silviela

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Experimentation and observation that's all a true scientist cares about. And I am a scientist. Everything in the world is an experimental test subject, of course that includes myself as well.

╎Theme−Song╎
Kagetane Satomi
Completely Mad Scientific Monster

【Location】
Vampire lord's castle
【Company】
Kenji and his brother.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
︽Kagetane grinned slightly at the vampire lord's actions. It was a rather evil grin as the lord tried everything including covering his brother's ears. But his blushing was rather cute even though it was barely visible in this dim place to even see him blushing. "Well most likely I would think that they would also be trying to find allies along with them. They'll probably try to appease to those humans and mixes that were with Jinx. I would doubt they would try to have the demon, spirit, mythic, or magic lands become their allies." He said to the lord and his brother as he purposely left out the lycans for their dislike of the vampire lands. Although he should have also left out the spirit lands since their lord disliked him. But with Nagisa at his side he doubted something like that would ever happen. As he mostly could see Nagisa and him fixing bad blood with the spirit lord, or at least trying too.

At that time Kenji pulled Kagetane down just to tell him to never tell that story ever again. "Whatever you say Kenji-kun." He whispered back before lightly placing a kiss onto the vampire lord's cheek. After that it seemed as if Kenji was trying to get up and stand from his bed. "Are you sure you would like to visit them now? Your brother has come home, so you should probably stay here with him and allow me to take care of everything." He told Kenji as he went over to where Kenji's chair was. Turning it towards him to see if he'd rather sit down for now. Since it was best to work from laying down, sitting up, then finally to standing. While the chair could also be used to hold himself up.︾
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

【Weapons】 Twin Silver Trident SCAD pistols, Wrist SCAD, and the Demon Masher Sword (Sheathed in a side strap.)

【Magic & Abilities】Computer Perception, Intuitive Aptitude, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Gunmanship, Electricity Manipulation, Connective Tissue Manipulation, and Peak Human State.

Shadow Demon Hikari

xXSekeraXx

I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
╎Theme−Song╎
Tex
(Aka Beth Allison)
Advanced Hunter

⊣Location⊢
The capital.
⊣Company⊢
Single man, forgot his name and now plenty of other people.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
~Tex could tell she was being teased by everyone around the place. Except with the scary weird looking male. Even another guy came around just to see her. After calling her a little bunny she probably would have curl up against the man that brought her inside so that he could take her some where that she could be alone. Even if it meant that she would be placed into a single room forever.

For now she just listened to what everyone was saying as it seemed the weird looking one that scared her was questioning why she was here. Before telling both the other girls to take her upstairs to freshen her up. It almost seemed like afterwards a knock came from the door as if someone was visiting already as she had just arrived with the guy that was probably in charge of the whole place. Apparently the person was important as the one girl that had scared her spoke of her majesty. Leaving her to turn and look over to the seemingly normal looking woman. But could she probably wasn't normal at all. If anything she just kept close to the one guy that brought her in as she would most likely just end up being a witness to anything and everything going on. ~
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

『Weapons』 Wrist SCAD, and a Sig Sauer P210 9mm (Shoulder Holstered)xxxx『Magic and Abilities』 Enhanced Swordsmanship, Enhanced Flexibility, and Military Grade Magic Knowledge.

HyakuShikiRai

Silviela

Shadow Demon Hikari

Porkcow001

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items