Pfft, excuse me, poll whore coming through. 0.34640522875817 34.6% [ 53 ]
You can have my date. I'm only here for the poll. 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 34 ]
Mr Poll. Would you go on a date with me- :* 0.1437908496732 14.4% [ 22 ]
MR POLL. COME BAKC AND LAUVBE MEEE <//3 0.28758169934641 28.8% [ 44 ]
Total Votes:[ 153 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 46 47 48 > >>

Deditionem's Buttercup

Trash

This is another AAY/AAT thread, it's always been my favourite, so I guess I'll create one. :>

BUT PLEASE DO TELL ME IF THERE'S AN EXISTING THREAD. ONE SIMILAR TO THIS. AND I'LL REMOVE IT.

So the AAY is your date/couple/colleague/partner/friend/whatsoever. And the Avi above them is trying to hit on them, what would you do? What's your reaction?

You can write anything as long as it doesn't violate the TOC. Alright? :>
So let's get along and have some fun! heart

Mrs Invisible is trying to take mr invisible away from me-
They seem like a great couple together-
I'll just-
/leaves and cries in my corner/

Hoeshido's Prince

Dangerous Sweetheart

10,750 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
"Beat it mister "No body" I saw her first!" evil

Omnipresent Warrior

17,800 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
...*watches the exchange coolly* *Nonchalantly moves closer to the woman hearing every word* That is the best pick up line you have to use..?

Devoted Explorer

Oh my look over there it is a...how do you say? Jötunn? Perhaps you should...slay it?
In the very protective manner he has, Knight approached the man, his scarlet eyes ablaze with anger. He attempted to hold this back, he preferred to be diplomatic.

"Look dude, she's with me. Just back off, okay?" He said calmly

Swoosh

The Hunter simply shrugged. "If she wants ta' talk ta' him thats fine, we're only gettin' a drink after work."

meeiji's Oppa

Looks at the man then turns to his date, "I thought you said you shot your old boyfriend. Looks like he's not really dead, hm?"

Deditionem's Buttercup

Trash

Thanks for posting guys! Much appreciated :> heart

Ignis shot the knight a death glare and walks back up to Zach. She proceeds to hug him from behind, her eyes flickered maliciously as she stared at the hunter. A sly grin forms on her face.

"He's here with me. So back off, he's MY date."

Precious Admirer

Sonya latches onto Ignis' arm, glaring at Zach in front of them, "Go find your own family."

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
... Oh, there you are. And you, Miss Horse Plushie... thanks for keeping her company while she's waiting for me. Come on, now.

Allied Lionheart

"Well, I won't begrudge a stray cat wanting a little affection. That wouldn't be very fair, now would it? Especially since Avril likes cats. We can always hang out more together when our schedules are better cleared~"

Elfin Bro

I'd look down and focus on the lunch menu, tuning out their conversation.
Sure I'm a bit upset Avril's doing that, and I could pull the "I thought you were my friend..!" guilt trip, but I wouldn't want to catch any negative publicity.. or publicity altogether by starting any arguments with a famous singer.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
Back off hobo. She's mine.

Deditionem's Buttercup

Trash

"Kef, I thought you said you're straight."
Ignis' hands balled into a fist as she shot a glare at the both of them before storming out.

V Flustered and embarrassed by his sudden actions, she shifted her gaze from Mizore, but a mischievous grin soon forms on her face.

"You sure you up for the adventures though. You can always leave if you want to."

Ignis stares at the the gap between the roof of the opposite buildings. Excitement flickers in her eyes.

"You thinking what I'm thinki- Hey, come on now, quit pouting. By the way, thanks for that save, it was much appreciated."

Noble Explorer

emotion_sweatdrop //Mizore pouts, placing his hands on his hips// "Hey, what gives? I was told this was gonna be just between the two of us," //he steps between the two and flicks Kef's forehead, squinting his eyes at him// "Don't ruin our fun,"
//Possessively, Mizore wraps his arm around Ignis, pulling her close to his chest; Still pouting albeit being adorable and flustered in the process??// "C'mon, let's get goin', adventures don't have themselves! -- Er...Yeah, that made sense..."

emotion_sweatdrop ^

"Do you have to ask?" //he says while furrowing his brow// "I wouldn't wanna leave for the world!"
//Buuut then he realizes his behavior and his arm around Ignis, so he quickly pulls his hand away and tries to regain his composure//
"Me? Pouting? You must be imaginin' things! And uh...
You're welcome..." //clears his throat before glancing his eyes over to the same gap she was eyeing out// "What? What're you thinking?" //raises an eyebrow, intrigued//

Irregular Regular

41,600 Points
  • Bold Glow 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Being a man of few words and a bit of action, Shadow decides to confront the one trying to woo his date.
"Hey, if you don't back off, I'll have to hurt you!"

Though his rival probably won't listen, because Shadow is rather timid.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff