Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Myrielle
I'm intrigued even if makes me look like the poster child of child abuse evil dolls.

this
When I read the first post I couldn't help but think of "Love it or List it" from HGTV. xd They have one lady fix up someones home and then this one guy helps the ppl find a better home, In the end they ask them..."So are you going to love it? Or list it?" BUT ANYWAY! I would list it (hate it)~ Blood is not my style and I already have Lovely,Lavish and Little Luice so I'm pretty happy with out it. Gaia is just going through a bloody faze which isn't bad, I've seen a lot of ppl get all bright eyed and bushy tail wearing those things.

Loyal Star

I'm indifferent.

If only it was a darker shade of blood (like zombie).

The thing I worry about is that we are going to get an influx of bloodied items in the guise of recolors.

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Creedflakes
I'm indifferent.

If only it was a darker shade of blood (like zombie).

The thing I worry about is that we are going to get an influx of bloodied items in the guise of recolors.

We already have, this isn't really new.
sad

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
Wildervast
...I guess "blood on everything" is the new trend? Kind of tacky, in my opinion; better to have carefully placed splashes of blood instead of just having it smeared all over. More interesting that way.

(just curious: what is it about the Lucie items that makes them so popular for recolors? I like the shoe clips...but that's probably not it)

edit: wow even the kittens have blood on them

I like Lucie's makeup but I hate that you have to hold the damn compact.

idk, so far this is the only lucie I really like.

Sugary Cat

That's an accurate visual for how everything looks one week of the month for me. rofl Not a fan

Inquisitive Kitten

26,050 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Not interested in this Lucie.
I'm sure others may have an interest, however I think the timing on this release was very poorly planned.
They would likely have seen much better item sales on this one closer to Halloween.

Homucifer's Significant Otter

Sugary Bear

29,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
i hate all bloody items
that being said i want it for the kitties and lips redface

Handsome Man-Lover

As much as I like bloody items, I'm just not a big fan of the Lucies in general (I only really like the shoeclips XD), but it's well made at least.

Lily-livered Lunatic

52,475 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I think the blood is really well done on this item, better then a lot of the bloody items we already have, but ten bucks for one item is too rich for my blood.

I wish they would unbloody (de-blood?, clean?) some of the items that only have a bloody version. Like Ravenwood Manor, i really like that jacket but the blood on the arm makes it hard to work with.

Greedy Drake

Some items just don't work with their "bloody" theme. I don't like the look of lucie clothes with blood although it makes sense since I think shes supposed to be creepy victorian kid. If theyre gonna make anything bloody they should make a bloody katana recolor which would actually make sense.

Merry Traveler

after recolor they start ombre color, then splatter them with blood rolleyes
I hope this blood doesn't become a trend

the item however is fine though not worth 999GC
699GC is how it should be if I were to price it.

from one who frequently create gore/psycho outfit I do like it.
at the same time I kind of miss it when you don't need to be all bloodied for gore/psycho outfit.

User Image They need to stop smearing everything with blood...

Tipsy Shoujo

I adore the kittens and their bloody mittens
but not for ten dollars

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Uh idk its good if your going for a bloody doll look but there isnt much of the same type of bloody stuff to match it. Id buy it for the bloody kittens tho

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff