Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Two days until our July Baby Double Day!

Elliot_Rhymeless generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 678!

Nimble Pants

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Nomileaf
VampireDraculina

How have you been, hun?
Long time no see! gonk

I have been a bit tired and cranky because of the heat emotion_sweatdrop How about you?!?

and wah thank youuu

I know what you mean, love! @A@;;
It was 106 here for 3 straight days in a row... T___T;;
I was so annoyed. I did not leave the house at all! xd

And, lately? IRL, still just preparing to move down to Los Angeles and looking for jobs down there. On here, I just spent around 130b in the past 4 or 5 days gifting a bunch of random people on my friends list random crap off of their wishlist and shrinking my own down a bit as well. Got into a gifting war with a friend and ended up buying him a 45b gold item NO ONE WINS GIFTING WARS AGAINST ME! emotion_awesome Other than that, not much. Just hanging out and watching Netflix currently. Watching Chuck xp heart

And, you are very welcome! whee You were just one of the many people that got gifts from me! 4laugh

dategumi's Fangirl

Adorable Knife

Nomileaf generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 35!

Toothsome Fairy

VampireDraculina

And, lately? IRL, still just preparing to move down to Los Angeles and looking for jobs down there. On here, I just spent around 130b in the past 4 or 5 days gifting a bunch of random people on my friends list random crap off of their wishlist and shrinking my own down a bit as well. Got into a gifting war with a friend and ended up buying him a 45b gold item NO ONE WINS GIFTING WARS AGAINST ME! emotion_awesome Other than that, not much. Just hanging out and watching Netflix currently. Watching Chuck xp heart

And, you are very welcome! whee You were just one of the many people that got gifts from me! 4laugh

oh wow you're crazy xd emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

And good luck with the job hunt!!! It's a tough market now but it's sorta better than in the past few years I think?

I hope the next few days aren't too hot; actually, I just hope we get some rain. sweatdrop

Nomileaf generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 483!

Toothsome Fairy

Mokoni
Two days until our July Baby Double Day!

4laugh heart

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Less than a day until our July Baby Double Day!!

Designated Panda's Significant Otter

Adorable Lunatic

:zooms around the room:

Nomileaf generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 306!

Toothsome Fairy

almost party time~ whee

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Nomileaf
VampireDraculina

And, lately? IRL, still just preparing to move down to Los Angeles and looking for jobs down there. On here, I just spent around 130b in the past 4 or 5 days gifting a bunch of random people on my friends list random crap off of their wishlist and shrinking my own down a bit as well. Got into a gifting war with a friend and ended up buying him a 45b gold item NO ONE WINS GIFTING WARS AGAINST ME! emotion_awesome Other than that, not much. Just hanging out and watching Chuck on Netflix currently. xp heart

oh wow you're crazy xd emotion_bigheart emotion_hug

And good luck with the job hunt!!! It's a tough market now but it's sorta better than in the past few years I think?

I hope the next few days aren't too hot; actually, I just hope we get some rain. sweatdrop

...yeah. I kind of got carried away. Im not going to lie! xd I gifted 42 different people heart But, hey. Im just glad to make peeps happy! c': Even if I am broke now~ xp

Thank you!!! ; u; And, it has. Especially down in SoCal. They never had too much trouble as far as jobs were concerned. At least nowhere near as bad as where I live right now. Im hoping I wont have too much trouble finding one at least within a month or two. I am excited to return back to school again heart

omgosh! It was pouring back in Arizona where I was living for a few months. Its insane! They had a flash flood warning. I laughed so hard because of the irony (summer + desert).

Excitable Phantom

SOON.....SOOOOOOONNN
heart scream

Mightelove's Boss

Dangerous Lover

Generous Werewolf

15,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Virulent Lover
yum_puddi
Your signature, about monarch butterflies. I agree with you whole-heartedly, along with demonflies. ROYAL PAIN.

Generous Werewolf

15,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
I ought to go buy beer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers