Antagonistic Strategist

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Zee Oddwyn
Stormblessed Check Up!

It's been awhile, but I was wondering if you all would like to get this Colony officially started with an awakening rp? I finally finished filling out the information thread here, and if you'd like to look over it and add/change anything, just give me a shout!

Mewsings of An Angel
Strawberri Stardust
Geyser Eelborn
Zakiax
CaliWolfe
Brosephiine
Jynk
~Twilight...Angel~

I can try to make some small posts, but I've been a bit of a forced hiatus lately. :c Classes started two weeks
ago and my fiance was due out on Wednesday/Thursday, but was t-boned by a drunk driver on Wednesday
afternoon and has been in the hospital since then. x_x And when he IS here, we have to move into our new
house. D: So I'm probably going to be scarce for at least another week, possibly two. :c

I miss you guys though. D:

Blessed Prophet

Hope things get better for you bro... >: Hang in there.

Antagonistic Strategist

GunSniper

Iiiii need to talk to you about the fact that I have completely neglected my duties as Lead Merchant in the Dark Tribe.... I would like to remedy that.

Blessed Prophet

DarkenWoodWolf
GunSniper

Iiiii need to talk to you about the fact that I have completely neglected my duties as Lead Merchant in the Dark Tribe.... I would like to remedy that.

D:!

S'all good. XD Shoot me a PM? I still have to respond to my PMs... (Sorry Rosen!! I will reply!!)

LoL! At some point I wanted to do a dark tribe RP event thing... LoL

Depawsit's Waifu

Magical Spirit

Alpaca Chobi
WELCOME DREAM NEIGHBOR

User Image

STARTS: Now ENDS: Monday 31st 11 PM PST

Welcome to our little town! Come and look around why don'tcha? We've had quite an influx of interest around these here parts but we're always happy to welcome a new neighbor.

But first some questions. What is your personality type?

First Roll Post
Randomize a number 1 - 8 to find out your personality type.
1.Cranky 2.Jock 3.Lazy 4.Normal 5.Smug 6.Peppy 7.Snooty 8.Uchi
After you roll be sure to pick a neighbor with the same personality type from this LIST HERE.

Oh! Well its great you're that way! I'm sure you'll make lots of friends. Or maybe you won't. We'll just have to see.

Now, and I'm sorry to ask this, but I'm unclear what species you are. We need that bit of information for the paper work. So..?

Second Roll Post
Randomize between 1 - 35 to find your species.
1. Alligator 2. Anteater 3. Bear 4. Bear Cub 5. Bird 6. Bull 7. Cat 8. Chicken 9. Cow 10. Deer 11. Dog 12. Duck 13. Eagle 14. Elephant 15. Frog 16. Goat 17. Gorilla 18. Hamster 19. Hippo 20. Horse 21. Kangaroo 22. Koala 23. Lion 24. Mouse 25. Monkey 26. Octopus 27. Ostrich 28. Penguin 29. Pig 30. Rabbit 31. Rhino 32. Sheep 33. Squirrel 34. Tiger 35. Wolf
Find your species with THIS LIST HERE. Choose a neighbor from your species list.

Sounds like you'll fit right in! Let me show you to your home. We placed you right in front of the mayor's home. There was a nice patch of flowers there but.... it seemed urgent to move you in instead.

HOW TO PLAY
1. You will roll two times with the above rolls. You should have picked a total of two neighbors by the end of rolling both dice.
2. Fill out the form below with the rolls information.
3. A colorist will either roll or CC players dream neighbors. Keep in mind the combination will come from each neighbors markings, not their shirts. ((in game neighbors change their shirts all the time so thats not really accurate way to color them.)) All final designs will be up to colorists. So sit back and relax while you wait for a result.
4. More of a side note- but you'll want to click on your characters name on the lists, not the characters image. The name link will bring up the characters profile. Clicking the image brings up just a bigger image.

RULES
1. Normal shop and game rules apply. Use common sense mostly.
2. No proxies or mules allowed. This gets too messy to keep up with.
3. Do not try to cheat and re-roll if you don't like your results.
4. Colorists will CC gender and tribe and traits. ANY Colorist is allowed to pick these up if they choose.
5. There are a few cosplays of Animal Crossing neighbors floating around already. These are not dream offspring, they will be totally different and new characters all together.

POST THIS FORM AFTER YOU'VE ROLLED BOTH ROLLS

[size=18][align=center][b]I AM A DREAM NEIGHBOR[/b][/align][/size]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Personality Type: [/b](What you rolled)
[b]Neighbor:[/b] [url=http://profile ink here]Neighbor One's Name[/url]
[b]Species Type: [/b](What you rolled)
[b]Neighbor:[/b] [url=http://profile ink here]Neighbor Two's Name[/url]

[align=center][i]I'm a [Personality Here] [Species Here] neighbor![/i][/align]

[quote="Alpaca Chobi"][/quote]

Waiting For The Train

1. Rosencranz The Normal Kangaroo [Lolly, Mathilda]
  2. GunSniper The Lazy Ostrich [Clay, Phil]
  3. Alex Mustang The Snooty Anteater [Freya, Pango]
  4. Geyser Eelborn The Jock Horse [Boone, Savannah]
  5. Random Nobody 13 The Cranky Bull [Rolf, Rodeo]
  6. Cheyriddle4 The Snooty Ostrich [Ankha, Gladys]
  7. DarkenWoodWolf The Snooty Bull [Ankha, T-Bone]
  8. Ruler of Everything The Uchi Rabbit [Diva, Chrissy]
  9. Ice_Dragon_Demon The Smug Rabbit [Phil, Marcie]
  10. CaliWolfe The Lazy Frog [Lucky, Puddles]
  11. ChaosTheories The Jock Rhino [Rudy, Merengue]
  12. Thalion The Peppy Bammer Penguin [Wendy, Flo]
  13. Ririka The Normal Adopted Kangaroo [Fauna, Walt]
  14. ChezaRain The Cranky Pig [Roscoe, Peggy]
  15. Zakiax The Jock Cat [Sterling, Ankha]
  16. Depawsit The Jock Ostrich [Tybalt, Phoebe]
  17. Lunarflowermaiden The Jock Frog [Woolio, Ribbot]

Dream Neighbors

Blessed Prophet

AGENT K!... lol I forgot I'm not on AIM...

High-functioning Shade

Agent k thank you for updating!!

On phone. May be on later tonight proper.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
GunSniper
Hope things get better for you bro... >: Hang in there.

Thanks. ; 3; Good news, though! Fiance was released today and managed to recover my engagement ring and our
wedding rings from the wreckage. Lost $300 to the glove compartment though, they can't get it open. :c

Blessed Prophet

At least you were able to get that stuff... Maybe whoever ends up with your car will be able to get that back for you? In any case, you weren't at fault for this by the sounds, so hopefully you can also get a nice new car. /: I'm glad your fiance is okay.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Nah, the car's completely wrecked. It's alright though. I'm just glad he's alright after all that. x_x And unfortunately, my fiance
doesn't have uninsured motorist coverage and the guy that hit him doesn't have insurance, so no new car. :c He's flying out here
Monday and we'll get the keys to our new home and then work on finding him a car here. It'll suck for a bit, but we'll manage. c:

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50
Oh gosh, is he okay, Bro?

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Yeah, he was released from the hospital today. c: