Tiffany heart

You totally have Tiffany here x DD /noogies

From last year I think : 0

Ice-Cold Wyvern

19,650 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Dang it, livestream doesn't work on the phone.

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
that's actually a technicality. xD

User Image

she isn't really exactly the AC Tiff anymore. She's had some evolutions. xD

haha.. but.. i can't resist this so.. i'll just spoiler it..

User ImageUser Image

edit: and if anyone was curious; i can put the rest of my gang from that shop in that spoiler box too for oogling sake? idk. if people wanted..

sheepcakes's Significant Otter

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
-jumps into steam-

The Menacing Zebrula generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 2!

Fashionable Kitten

Moar fun gameses?
Yuuuuuusss.

High-functioning Shade

Tygress Dream

Tygresses new neighbor a peppy mouse has arrived in the train station

User Image

High-functioning Shade

WELCOME DREAM NEIGHBOR

User Image

STARTS: Now ENDS: Monday 31st 11 PM PST

Welcome to our little town! Come and look around why don'tcha? We've had quite an influx of interest around these here parts but we're always happy to welcome a new neighbor.

But first some questions. What is your personality type?

First Roll Post
Randomize a number 1 - 8 to find out your personality type.
1.Cranky 2.Jock 3.Lazy 4.Normal 5.Smug 6.Peppy 7.Snooty 8.Uchi
After you roll be sure to pick a neighbor with the same personality type from this LIST HERE.

Oh! Well its great you're that way! I'm sure you'll make lots of friends. Or maybe you won't. We'll just have to see.

Now, and I'm sorry to ask this, but I'm unclear what species you are. We need that bit of information for the paper work. So..?

Second Roll Post
Randomize between 1 - 35 to find your species.
1. Alligator 2. Anteater 3. Bear 4. Bear Cub 5. Bird 6. Bull 7. Cat 8. Chicken 9. Cow 10. Deer 11. Dog 12. Duck 13. Eagle 14. Elephant 15. Frog 16. Goat 17. Gorilla 18. Hamster 19. Hippo 20. Horse 21. Kangaroo 22. Koala 23. Lion 24. Mouse 25. Monkey 26. Octopus 27. Ostrich 28. Penguin 29. Pig 30. Rabbit 31. Rhino 32. Sheep 33. Squirrel 34. Tiger 35. Wolf
Find your species with THIS LIST HERE. Choose a neighbor from your species list.

Sounds like you'll fit right in! Let me show you to your home. We placed you right in front of the mayor's home. There was a nice patch of flowers there but.... it seemed urgent to move you in instead.

HOW TO PLAY
1. You will roll two times with the above rolls. You should have picked a total of two neighbors by the end of rolling both dice.
2. Fill out the form below with the rolls information.
3. A colorist will either roll or CC players dream neighbors. Keep in mind the combination will come from each neighbors markings, not their shirts. ((in game neighbors change their shirts all the time so thats not really accurate way to color them.)) All final designs will be up to colorists. So sit back and relax while you wait for a result.
4. More of a side note- but you'll want to click on your characters name on the lists, not the characters image. The name link will bring up the characters profile. Clicking the image brings up just a bigger image.

RULES
1. Normal shop and game rules apply. Use common sense mostly.
2. No proxies or mules allowed. This gets too messy to keep up with.
3. Do not try to cheat and re-roll if you don't like your results.
4. Colorists will CC gender and tribe and traits. ANY Colorist is allowed to pick these up if they choose.
5. There are a few cosplays of Animal Crossing neighbors floating around already. These are not dream offspring, they will be totally different and new characters all together.

POST THIS FORM AFTER YOU'VE ROLLED BOTH ROLLS

[size=18][align=center][b]I AM A DREAM NEIGHBOR[/b][/align][/size]

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Personality Type: [/b](What you rolled)
[b]Neighbor:[/b] [url=http://profile ink here]Neighbor One's Name[/url]
[b]Species Type: [/b](What you rolled)
[b]Neighbor:[/b] [url=http://profile ink here]Neighbor Two's Name[/url]

[align=center][i]I'm a [Personality Here] [Species Here] neighbor![/i][/align]

[quote="Alpaca Chobi"][/quote]

Waiting For The Train

1. Rosencranz The Normal Kangaroo [Lolly, Mathilda]
  2. GunSniper The Lazy Ostrich [Clay, Phil]
  3. Mewsings of An Angel The Peppy Squirrel [Bianca, Pecan]
  4. Alex Mustang The Snooty Anteater [Freya, Pango]
  5. TruthsoftheWicked The Peppy Duck [Bangle, Mallary]
  6. Lady Kitania The Uchi Horse [Phoebe, Savannah]
  7. Graceangel The Smug Frog [O'hare, Gigi]
  8. The Menacing Zebrula The Jock Sheep [Tarou, Baabara]

Dream Neighbors

The Menacing Zebrula generated a random number between 1 and 35 ... 32!

Fashionable Kitten

High-functioning Shade

Graceangel
that's actually a technicality. xD

User Image

she isn't really exactly the AC Tiff anymore. She's had some evolutions. xD

haha.. but.. i can't resist this so.. i'll just spoiler it..

User ImageUser Image

edit: and if anyone was curious; i can put the rest of my gang from that shop in that spoiler box too for oogling sake? idk. if people wanted..

Thats fair x D

The products of this game aren't cosplays nor are they offspring if that helps? You can still get her : ) There are customs in the guild that are opened.

Fashionable Kitten

I AM A DREAM NEIGHBOR

Username: The Menacing Zebrula
Personality Type: Jock (2)
Neighbor: Tarou
Species Type: Sheep (32)
Neighbor: Baabara

I'm a Jock Sheep neighbor!

Alpaca Chobi

Eloquent Elocutionist

Char-Char I have a Personality for you!

Username :: Regal Renegade
Male or Female :: Female
Give it a name :: Kalista
What's its personality? ::
Kalista is everything a young female ought to be; she is kindhearted, nurturing and proper. She has a wonderful bedside manner and a pension for herbs which helps greatly when doing her duties as a clan healer. No situation is too great for her to handle, and she is always ready to go when someone is injured or in need. She has often been described as something akin to a saint, and she politely takes compliments such as that with both modesty and gratitude. She is perfect, on the outside.

Inwardly Kali is often faced with a conflict because she greatly looks up to the strength and respectability of her father, but she attempts to be too much like him and not enough like herself. It isn’t that she fears her father would love her any less if she were to allow her true thoughts and emotions to come forth, but she desperately wants to maintain the same bearing as her noble sire. She wishes to be remembered for her greatness, but is going about it in the wrong way.

That is not to say that if she were to be herself that she would come off as some heinous, unworthy creature, but she would come off as a tad more abrasive. She is opinionated, bold and blunt. She often has to bite her tongue around others so as not to say something that may offend or upset them, thus damaging the persona she has worked so hard to create.

In her mind if she were state what came to her mind she would be less noble than her father, and she cannot have that. Even so, part of her feels stifled by the constant game of pretend she has been playing for years. She knows she cannot go on pretending to be something she is not but, the game has been going on for so long that she hardly knows how to stop it now.

She is struggling to find a balance between the character she wishes to be, and what she actually is.

Anything else you'd like to tell me?:: Thank you for the opportunity!!

Zakiax

Regal Renegade generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 5!

Eloquent Elocutionist

5.Smug
Colton

Random Nobody 13 generated a random number between 1 and 8 ... 1!

sheepcakes's Significant Otter

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Wonder what my personality is?
edit: Oh, cranky. Gaia are you telling me to go to bed?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff