Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Hellraiser

Maple-Flavored Freedom, Eh!

Your SN || Ririka
Preference List || Polar bear, Canadian Goose, Loon
Give a Canadian a hug!
...Make me

Gabriel Dracul Belmont generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 8!

Noble Vampire

GunSniper
User Image

GAME WILL END: JULY 1ST @ 12AM (PST)

User Image
Enderdragon

User Image
Enderman

User Image
Enderman 2

User Image
Enderman 3

Mindcraft, you craft things while going on an adventure through a zombie, skeleton, zombie-pig men, creeper filled land. You've seen ghasts in the nether, you've summoned and bested the Wither. Nothing left to do but continue this nifty tree-house you've been building, right?

Wrong!

All this adventuring and you've yet to see The End! More importantly, the Enderdragon! ... and company

(But you've probably encountered enough Enderman around the world to toss a block at)...

It's not as stressful as it is in the game. I'm not going to make you hunt for Ender Pearls (though it was -very-tempting to do a hunt-type game. It wouldn't be fair considering how late I am starting). Instead, all you have to do to travel to The End is show me how you will prepare for this epic final battle. I'll provide the pearls.

Things to Remember (As with any Sniper game):

• Play nice... Don't be a bully
  • You are welcome to enter if you've never liked, played or heard of Mindcraft. However, please do not complain or rage about the game if you've never liked, played or heard of Mindcraft (your opinions are your own, but this is a game for funsies not a pity party).
  • I may add more Enderman themed b'alam if need be (or if I have time to color more), but there will only be one Enderdragon
  • Because there will only be one Enderdragon, she will only be awarded to active thread goers. If you have not posted in this thread since last event ran (not necessarily a Sniper game), you may not add the Enderdragon to your preference list! This means, if your last and only post in this thread was an entry to a game before this game started you may not enter for her.
  • I post the order of entries backwards. Why? Because I can! And it's how it's listed in the notifications section. With that said, you have been told. Fist shall be last and last shall be first...
  • Just fill out the form to enter
  • I apologize if you were expecting a game about a boy "playing games" to save the earth from an alien race...
  • More may be added if needed

The Form:

[align=center][quote="Gabriel Dracul Belmont"][/quote]
[color=red][b]I [u](Your SN here)[/u] am prepared to face [u](Your preference list)[/u] at The End!
This is how I prepare: [/b][/color]
(Show me how your prepare. Please put larger images/gifs in spoiler tags)[/align]

1. ~Twilight...Angel~
  2. TruthsoftheWicked
  3. Himura Rikuo
  4. BastetAmun
  5. musicaloner7
  6. Mewsings of An Angel
  7. Geyser Eelborn
  8. Ruler of Everything
  9. ChaosTheories
  10. Rosencranz
  11. AstoriaFallen
  12. Libra15

Gabriel Dracul Belmont generated a random number between 1 and 11 ... 6!

Noble Vampire

GunSniper
User Image

User Image
Enderdragon

User Image
Enderman

User Image
Enderman 2

User Image
Enderman 3

Mindcraft, you craft things while going on an adventure through a zombie, skeleton, zombie-pig men, creeper filled land. You've seen ghasts in the nether, you've summoned and bested the Wither. Nothing left to do but continue this nifty tree-house you've been building, right?

Wrong!

All this adventuring and you've yet to see The End! More importantly, the Enderdragon! ... and company

(But you've probably encountered enough Enderman around the world to toss a block at)...

It's not as stressful as it is in the game. I'm not going to make you hunt for Ender Pearls (though it was -very-tempting to do a hunt-type game. It wouldn't be fair considering how late I am starting). Instead, all you have to do to travel to The End is show me how you will prepare for this epic final battle. I'll provide the pearls.

• You are welcome to enter if you've never liked, played or heard of Mindcraft. However, please do not complain or rage about the game if you've never liked, played or heard of Mindcraft (your opinions are your own, but this is a game for funsies not a pity party).
  • I may add more Enderman themed b'alam if need be (or if I have time to color more), but there will only be one Enderdragon
  • Because there will only be one Enderdragon, she will only be awarded to active thread goers. If you have not posted in this thread since last event ran (not necessarily a Sniper game), you may not add the Enderdragon to your preference list! This means, if your last and only post in this thread was an entry to a game before this game started you may not enter for her.
  • I post the order of entries backwards. Why? Because I can! And it's how it's listed in the notifications section. With that said, you have been told. Fist shall be last and last shall be first...
  • I apologize if you were expecting a game about a boy "playing games" to save the earth from an alien race...

The Form:

[color=red][b]I [u](Your SN here)[/u] am prepared to face [u](Your preference list)[/u] at The End!
(Show me how your prepare. Please put larger images/gifs in spoiler tags)[/align]

1. ~Twilight...Angel~
  2. TruthsoftheWicked
  3. Himura Rikuo
  4. BastetAmun
  5. musicaloner7
  6. Mewsings of An Angel
  7. Geyser Eelborn
  8. ChaosTheories
  9. Rosencranz
  10. AstoriaFallen
  11. Libra15

Gabriel Dracul Belmont generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!

Noble Vampire

GunSniper
User Image

User Image
Enderdragon

User Image
Enderman

User Image
Enderman 2

User Image
Enderman 3

Wrong!

The Form:

1. ~Twilight...Angel~
  2. TruthsoftheWicked
  3. Himura Rikuo
  4. BastetAmun
  5. musicaloner7
  6. Geyser Eelborn
  7. ChaosTheories
  8. Rosencranz
  9. AstoriaFallen
  10. Libra15

Gabriel Dracul Belmont generated a random number between 1 and 9 ... 2!

Noble Vampire

GunSniper
User Image

User Image
Enderdragon

User Image
Enderman

User Image
Enderman 2

User Image
Enderman 3

Wrong!

The Form:

1. ~Twilight...Angel~
  2. TruthsoftheWicked
  3. Himura Rikuo
  4. BastetAmun
  5. musicaloner7
  6. Geyser Eelborn
  7. ChaosTheories
  8. Rosencranz
  9. AstoriaFallen

Noble Vampire

Ruler of Everything
User Image
Enderdragon

Mewsings of An Angel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Enderman 3

Libra15
User Image
Enderman

TruthsoftheWicked

User Image
Enderman 2

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

Your SN || Brosephiine
Preference List || Goose, Loon, Flag, Polar Bear
Give a Canadian a hug!
User Image

Romantic Man-Lover

Your SN ||musicaloner7
Preference List || Canadian goose, loon, flag lady, polar bear
Give a Canadian a hug!

Excitable Anubutt

16,725 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Magical Girl 50
* A*
Muffin-ready!

Floppy Sex Symbol

Your SN || [X]Natty-Chan[X]
Preference List || Canadian Goose, Loon, Polar Bear, Flag lady
Give a Canadian a hug!

Conservative Seeker

Holy shirtless Canadians, Batman!

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100

So many Canada hugs! *hugs Canada*

Devoted Husband

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Your SN || Rosencranz
Preference List || Flag Lady, Polar Bear, Canadian Goose, Loon
Give a Canadian a hug!

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

Your SN || Geyser Eelborn
Preference List || Loon, Canadian Goose, Flag Lady, Polar Bear
Give a Canadian a hug!
User Image

Congrats to the winners of those gorgeous Enderb'alam!

6,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Your SN || Libra15
Preference List || Polar bear, Canadian Goose, , loon, flag lady,
Give a Canadian a hug!
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items