emotion_facepalm

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
my giney tickles
emotion_facepalm

Well might as well make a complete spectacle at just how TERRIBLE my luck really is. If someone thinks that 'maybe next time' will be the time I FINALLY win something... then they should be willing to use their Halo as collateral in the event that doesn't happen, ne?

Lonely Smoker

Animal
my giney tickles
emotion_facepalm

Well might as well make a complete spectacle at just how TERRIBLE my luck really is. If someone thinks that 'maybe next time' will be the time I FINALLY win something... then they should be willing to use their Halo as collateral in the event that doesn't happen, ne?

just sell them bro,
i have terrible luck as well but i keep going like the idiot i am
if you got the rigs as a misprice then hell the ******** yea i would open them lol
but if you do plan on opening them and doing that crazy bet of yours then do it i guess, just good luck emotion_0A0

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
my giney tickles
Animal
my giney tickles
emotion_facepalm

just sell them bro,
if you got the rigs as a misprice then hell the ******** yea i would open them lol
but if you do plan on opening them and doing that crazy bet of yours then do it i guess, just good luck emotion_0A0

no... I put $300 into GC to get these... -_-() $300 I didn't have to give... maxing my credit card to do so... banking on getting a halo or the emerald ticket I wanted to use for the achievement...

'sell them' is easier said than done. Find me someone willing to give me 70B pure for all 14 and sure I'll sell.

Lonely Smoker

Animal
my giney tickles
Animal
my giney tickles
emotion_facepalm

just sell them bro,

no... I put $300 into GC to get these... -_-() $300 I didn't have to give... maxing my credit card to do so... banking on getting a halo or the emerald ticket I wanted to use for the achievement...

'sell them' is easier said than done. Find me someone willing to give me 70B pure for all 14 and sure I'll sell.

oh my god but why...
s**t i would buy some off of you if i had the gold right now ;-;
or you can wait for them to go up and make more profit out of them idk, i'm not a big fan of rigs

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
my giney tickles
Animal
my giney tickles
Animal
my giney tickles
emotion_facepalm

just sell them bro,

oh my god but why...
or you can wait for them to go up and make more profit out of them idk, i'm not a big fan of rigs

except A they likely won't go up too much more in the short run because there is far too much supply out there with little to no demand now that the 3x chance is gone

in the long run there'll probably be another PC... so... I'm f'ed probably... -_-() hence if someone wants to prove that I can actually have good luck, they'd be willing to lay their halo or Lucifer's wings: alchemized (equivalent value of a Halo basically) on the line for seeing if Gaia is rigged against me or if I get one ray of light shine from the golden gods of luck and lady luck just once.

Lonely Smoker

Animal
my giney tickles
Animal
my giney tickles
Animal
my giney tickles
emotion_facepalm

just sell them bro,

oh my god but why...

except A they likely won't go up too much more in the short run because there is far too much supply out there with little to no demand now that the 3x chance is gone

in the long run there'll probably be another PC... so... I'm f'ed probably... -_-() hence if someone wants to prove that I can actually have good luck, they'd be willing to lay their halo or Lucifer's wings: alchemized (equivalent value of a Halo basically) on the line for seeing if Gaia is rigged against me or if I get one ray of light shine from the golden gods of luck and lady luck just once.

true true
gaia is ******** rigged with me, i swear with everything
i guess good luck then

Prophet

if you sell em, id do it now. i waited on dragons hoard and no one will buy em now :/

Shy Fatcat

Ngl it's a good idea :3

Ultimate Gamer

52,550 Points
  • Ultimate Gamer 500
  • Ticket Redeemer 500
Senboku
if you sell em, id do it now. i waited on dragons hoard and no one will buy em now :/

Not until they're at least 60M for singles... so do me a favor and buy all singles less than 60M and drive the price up to 60M+ and then we can go ahead and get these sold...

Otherwise find someone to take me up on this bet.

Healing Hero

Win win, eh?

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
LOL
I would watch this

PK Flash's Datemate

Dangerous Rogue

18,200 Points