• Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine
HelllixX
Raiden Valentine

Now I'm beginning to see why you like Xena so much. haha
Battleship is what Transformers could've been if it left out the crappy stuff with Sam. They're fighting aliens but I'm sure that's only because they didn't want to anger any countries. Plus it makes it even more awesome when it shows the Japanese and American naval crews working together. It's not a perfect movie but it's pretty good to me. it was even backed by the Pentagon.

Haha yeah xD I'm really into ancient female warriors and fighters. Although I am really searching for any knowledge I can. Making it very hard to know where to start, I've begun with some literature and Berlin wall history.

Well that's random. From Ancient Greece to the Berlin Wall. If you have HBO I suggest watching that today. They're playing all of The Pacific for Veteran's Day.
Yeah I know lol I wanted to start somewhere random and work may way around lol HBO huh? Well I'll go turn that on right now.

Oh yeah! Speaking of Xena I started watching that again today. I'm on the second season right now.
Oh how I miss Xena! Even into the later seasons with the Samurai sword lol

Blessed Treasure

QueerxCore

Are you going to enter the next one?

I always intend to but never get to it

I have a hard time creating avis from my inventory smile

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Glitched Existence
HelllixX
Glitched Existence
HelllixX
Glitched Existence
HelllixX
Not to bad at all, although I'm trying to avoid going into a dark place due to my side job recently as I've told a few of people already. It's reminding me of grade school bullying and it's pissing me off. Thankfully I'm not holding on to the feeling to much. But I'm beginning to feel out of place there.
aww...theyre being grade school bullies or something?
Gross :c just don't interact with them unless you need to.
I'm sorry ;3;
No worries, and yes they're irritating. >.< putting me down together, mostly just three of them. Everyone else I work with is awesome. It triggered a series of thoughts that lead to my current resolve. I want to gain more knowledge and work on myself even more than I already have. Not that it would change much around them being the rude people they are, but it would help me to not think about it as much.

I'm sorry :c
Well, all I can say is ignore them and just work on your own things ;3 ; gain knowledge and don't bother with little things
Thank you very wise, as I said I dealt with this years back and was not expecting adults to be so childish. I guess most people don't grow out of it huh? I will do what I've always done, reply with kindness and conjure up more witty remarks ;D

Growing up isn't a thing now a days :/ people are most childish when it comes to being rude and so on which is stupid. drama is a thing too emotion_facepalm
Kill them with kindness
It worked well in the past but still I haven't seen that whole 360 pain comes to the evil yet... There is no god ;P Sadly this has only begun to happen. Hopefully I'll be able to get a replacement job so I won't deal with them anymore.... Or do you think that's letting them win?

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Rupuzzled

Are you going to enter the next one?

I always intend to but never get to it

I have a hard time creating avis from my inventory smile

Possibly, oh are these supposed to be made using items from our own invo's??? eek

Blessed Treasure

QueerxCore

That was my understanding.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Rupuzzled

It doesn't say that in the rules.

Golden Girl

Rupuzzled
xoClicheOuais

Congrats on your future purchase smile That is an exciting bundle to get. I wish it didn't cost so much smile Are you hoping for a specific ticket?

Seems like the GC sales are better towards the end of the month.

That's understandable,

I dont really care what ticket I get, Im thinking of selling the ticket and halo for funds for the charity, Or maybe sell the ticket and get 2 or 3 halos for it depending on the ticket.

Golden Girl

QueerxCore
Rupuzzled

It doesn't say that in the rules.

Never mind, haha ignore my last post, you are right.
I thought I had that posted there, Cause I always remind people in the thread.. My bad, terribly sorry.

Blessed Treasure

QueerxCore

I think the confusion comes because it is an avatar contest not a tektek contest. For most it is synonymous but it is not the same.

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
xoClicheOuais

Never mind, haha ignore my last post, you are right.
I thought I had that posted there, Cause I always remind people in the thread.. My bad, terribly sorry.

Haha, okay that's okay.

Blessed Treasure

xoClicheOuais

When I get mine (lol), I will keep the halo and sell the ticket smile
As that is unlikely to happen, I will continue to work on getting a second angelic rod plus with my mule and then I will sell mine and buy my halo with that smile

Assuming they don't discontinue fishing before then

Golden Girl

Rupuzzled
xoClicheOuais

When I get mine (lol), I will keep the halo and sell the ticket smile
As that is unlikely to happen, I will continue to work on getting a second angelic rod plus with my mule and then I will sell mine and buy my halo with that smile

Assuming they don't discontinue fishing before then

Well if I happen to get a few extra halos from the ticket im planning on holding a Raffle for the halo..
But the tickets would cost around 1 bil or 2bil, since its such a huge item!

Blessed Treasure

Got to go for now. Be back later

Fluffy-hime's Husband

Sparkly Gekko

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Smurf village

o v ob

jkay. forget i said mild weather. LOLOLOLOL

Lol. xD