• Money Never Sleeps 200
Happy Birthday!!!

Beloved Bunny

14,150 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEIDRICH!!!!!!!!
Okay so my cousin's birthday is today, April Fools day, and is her worst nightmare.

She has an irrational fear of blood. She won't do more than hyperventilate, and scream like a little girl. She is also terrified of tarantula's, worms, snakes, and anything slimy that she doesn't know what it is.

So last year her little sister and I had an absolute blast booby trapping the house for her birthday.

The movable shower-head they have, we filled with dyed dark red corn syrup. The big bottles of it all down the piping. We made more, and tested it, and it seemed like blood when you ran the water. It was enough to convince me that it would work. We let my all seven of my pet tarantula's loose in her walk in closet ( They are handled constantly and enjoy human interaction. None of them have ever bitten anyone. ) My African sand boa took refuge in her underwear drawer of a bit of time, as did a few other snakes, all pets from my friends wind up taking refuge in various places of her room such as under her quilt on her bed, her shoe rack on her door, one in the front seat of her car, wrapped around the steering wheel for good measure, and one up the banister to go upstairs from her basement level room.

In the sink, and fruit bowl, and her chair where she sits at the table we had worms, just everywhere. Thank you fishing store!

And anyone remember Flarp? If not click here, and maybe you will. We smeared this all over anythign she would grab. Her purse strap, toothbrush (not the bristles), toilet seat, fridge handle.... Anywhere she would touch.

We are absolutely horrid, but it was so ******** funny to watch her scream, and freak out. She ran out to her car in a bath towel, and ran from that in terror from the snake on her steering wheel. She left from there, and ran three miles to her friend's house, pretty much streaking the neighborhood. Granted me and Emma got into trouble for this, again, but it still was worth it.

This year we can't do anything since she is spending her birthday in Italy, but we have plans for a late birthday celebration when she gets home. twisted

Fashionable Pup

Happy birthday! Today is also my grandpas birthday but im sure your party will be more FUN!
Ok so the best prank i have ever done included for my mom i took a pic of her dog
and you will never guess what i did next....tank a guess will ya?
ok so i took my camera and uploaded the picture of her dog then put a listing of her on cregslist for free! Abosolutly FREE! then guess what i left the computer on cregslist so she could find it...
Sure she wasnt happy...at first but i said APRIL FOOS DAY!!! but she was still mad i got yelled at but to tell you the truth....It WAS wirth it! rofl
so goodbye and remember HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!!! heart heart heart

IRL Vampire

21,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Happy Birthday, Diedrich!

And as for my best prank, I once printed and cut out 31 pictures of Nicolas Cage's face to tape onto the faces of each person in every art piece - and family photo! - in my mother's room.

Commander in Chief

IceBalloons

sadly I don't get pranked or play pranks..so no stories to tell.
Did you know that if I eat too much of this birthday cake that I might start to spawn again and then there will be thousands more of me once again. You know this will be good for Site Feedback, so ok - more me! Bye bye!

Commander in Chief

FlowerCape

And as for my best prank, I once printed and cut out 31 pictures of Nicolas Cage's face to tape onto the faces of each person in every art piece - and family photo! - in my mother's room.

Did you know that my birthday is also the international day of fabulousness and green rabbits? Ok, byebye!

Commander in Chief

darknesscrusher
I shall enter this, my fair man, and I shall enter this without a mule but with my fair steed.

Once upon a time, my lovely princess and I were just casually sitting on a bench, when my fair wife said: "Oh goodness darling, it's April's Fools day, we must prank someone!" Of course, I didn't want to, it was such a sunny day and the bench was very comfortable. But she insisted and with her beautiful smile she subdued me into going with her, to prank her father the king. She was a very fair maiden, that she was, but she didn't exactly have a lot of fantasy; the first thing she came up with was placing a fart cushion on his throne. "No, no darling, if we do this, we shall do it properly." So I went to the toilet and disabled it, resulting in the first person to sit on it being all covered in... You know what.

Unfortunately for me (but fortunately for the king), my fair maiden's very ugly aunt was just visiting the castle and she decided to, for some unknown reason, go to the king's toilet. You guessed it, we ran as fast as we could.
Did you know that my brain is made of cake with a nice vanilla pudding in the middle. I like pudding! OK bye!

Commander in Chief

Bloodth0rne999
My next prank entailed tricking my sister into getting on a make shift teeter totter on my back deck. It was only a long board set on the side of the deck and she stepped on the end that touched the ground. Without her watching, I rushed up and jumped on the other end, causing her to fly up into the air and tumble down to the ground. I was forbidden to make any sort of makeshift playground facilities ever again...
Did you know that on my birthday I like to put on a blindfold and run around in circles singing traditional Latin songs? IT IS SO FUN AND AWESOME! OK bye!

Commander in Chief

Faffnir
When I worked in a computer game company (yeah one of those you are thinking of) we pulled a prank on April 1st when calling the owner of the truck company that delivered the games to several clients and told him the trucks had caught fire.. wahmbulance He really fell for it and we realized we might have gone to far making him fear his financial existence was at stake. redface
Did you know that if you are a human that you are about to be taken over by animals on my birthday and we might boop you on the nose with a paper if you get out of control? Ok, have a gift and byebye!

Friendly Junior

10,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Partygoer 500
No one cared about my birthday, which btw was yesterday.... I feel so unloved, can I have some cake Diedrich?

Shameless Bunny

17,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Love Machine 150
Nothing to share about April's Fool, but...
emotion_bigheart
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR DIEDRICH!!! emotion_bigheart

Commander in Chief

mboarder
I have a funny prank someone pulled on me once... I was in Morocco. A man showed us some turtles in a bin. He pointed out a big one and said "That is an African turtle (Morocco is actually in Africa so I don't understand this part). We don't like African turtles." He proceeded to pick up the turtle and smash it to the ground. I got really upset, until we realized it was actually a wooden turtle statue XD
Did you know that there used to be an instrument called the katzenklavier in which cats are caged and then hit with nails to meow out a tune? That sounds bad, especially for Rufus! Poor Rufus, have some cake!
Happy Birthday; Sadly I'm not too much for prank's..... However

I got several people around me once to trick some other people into thinking March 31st was April 1st and than set up the whole bucket and feather's, whoopie cushion such routine on them, and said the day before was our april fools.

Commander in Chief

xll-Lazy-llx
Happy Birthday!!!
Did you know that if everyone in the world sneezed at the same time, it would create a force of pressure so large it could knock over the Great Pyramid at Giza? Please don't sneeze the pyramid away - no! It's a fact though! Ok bye bye!

19,550 Points
  • Super Fan 250
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Jump Starter 50
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items