Welcome to Gaia! ::

Commander in Chief

Carly Dragon
Also, if you separate Diedrich's name, it says "died rich"
Is it foreshadowing something here, or am I just being weird?
Cause I over analyze alot and... ya know what whatever it's cool
(^0w0^)/('.'.') have a cookie
Did you know that pugs eat about 926.4 lbs of crunchy peanut butter each year and that is why they sleep with their toungues out? It's true, I promise. Ok BYE!

Invisible Phantom

24,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
I grew up in a funeral home, which is seriously the best place to prank people EVER, but I digress. It was 1993, my older brother's 18th birthday, and my parents decided to have a surprise party for him. My family invited his classmates and the football team (which he was one of the top players in) over for cake and stuff at our house - the funeral home.

Now, one of everybody's favorite places to check out is the top floor, where we had a casket showroom. We had 2 ways to reach it - one is by elevator, and one by back flights of stairs (the caskets didn't fit on the stairs, they HAD to come down via elevator), and people also always got a kick out of riding the elevator. And as per usual, at the party people are all freaked out and all wanted to check out the showroom (and all asking the same questions we usually get "You got dead bodies up there?" sorta ones), so we piled everyone but me, my bro's best friend Trevor and Trevor's little brother into the elevator to take them on the standard tour of the place.

Meanwhile, me/Trevor/little bro all book it up the stairs (the elevator's slow, so it's easy to beat it up a couple flights of steps) and we take our positions in the showroom outside the small hallway that leads to the door of the elevator, so that when the opened the door into the totally dark room...we jumped out and screamed...causing mass panic, and much laughter.

Aaaah...it's so fun being the daughter of a funeral director wink

Angelic Spirit

My boyfriend texted me this April 1and told me that he finally found the real owners of the dog we rescued 2 years ago, my lovely Crumpy that we found by the road when he was less than a month old. He told me she had 4 more brothers and that the owners wanted her back.

I called him right away. It took him 2 minutes and a lot of difficulty to keep a straight face until he just laughed at loud and told me he was joking.

Needless to say, Imma slap him when I see him. XD

Happy Birthday Diedrich!

Commander in Chief

Lunar Mirage
I grew up in a funeral home, which is seriously the best place to prank people EVER, but I digress. It was 1993, my older brother's 18th birthday, and my parents decided to have a surprise party for him. My family invited his classmates and the football team (which he was one of the top players in) over for cake and stuff at our house - the funeral home.

Now, one of everybody's favorite places to check out is the top floor, where we had a casket showroom. We had 2 ways to reach it - one is by elevator, and one by back flights of stairs (the caskets didn't fit on the stairs, they HAD to come down via elevator), and people also always got a kick out of riding the elevator. And as per usual, at the party people are all freaked out and all wanted to check out the showroom (and all asking the same questions we usually get "You got dead bodies up there?" sorta ones), so we piled everyone but me, my bro's best friend Trevor and Trevor's little brother into the elevator to take them on the standard tour of the place.

Meanwhile, me/Trevor/little bro all book it up the stairs (the elevator's slow, so it's easy to beat it up a couple flights of steps) and we take our positions in the showroom outside the small hallway that leads to the door of the elevator, so that when the opened the door into the totally dark room...we jumped out and screamed...causing mass panic, and much laughter.

Aaaah...it's so fun being the daughter of a funeral director wink
Did you know that if you took 19,256 birthday cards and shredded them then mixed them with glue you'd have a sticky pile of shredded cards? Hard to believe! Happy birthday to me! Bye!

Lover

I was having a petty fight with my roommate and decided to put a blanket on top of me and sulk on the couch...I was lying down, ignoring her while she looked for me. She then proceeded to put her handbag on top of my head and rifle through it, at which point I sat up and declared that "Sometimes, you treat me like I'm not even here." Not really a prank...well, the response did result in the metaphorical wetting of pants.

Commander in Chief

Violet Hart
I was having a petty fight with my roommate and decided to put a blanket on top of me and sulk on the couch...I was lying down, ignoring her while she looked for me. She then proceeded to put her handbag on top of my head and rifle through it, at which point I sat up and declared that "Sometimes, you treat me like I'm not even here." Not really a prank...well, the response did result in the metaphorical wetting of pants.
Did you know that I have a Twitter account because I am awesome? TWEET ME! I'LL GIVE YOU FACTS! OK bye bye! @presdiedrich

Shadowy Fatcat

For most memorable birthday, it would probably be taking a little vacation to Hawaii with my family and having everyone at a public luau sing to me and some of the male dancers dance for me. It was really fun. Though the tossing if the fire baton was a slight scare.

Commander in Chief

xAkuZakii
For most memorable birthday, it would probably be taking a little vacation to Hawaii with my family and having everyone at a public luau sing to me and some of the male dancers dance for me. It was really fun. Though the tossing if the fire baton was a slight scare.
Did you know that if I eat too much of this birthday cake that I might start to spawn again and then there will be thousands more of me once again. You know this will be good for Site Feedback, so ok - more me! Bye bye!

Obsessive Bunny

15,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I am a twin, and while growing up, every April fools, my sister and I would switch places in school and go to each others classes. We even did it in college... though then we switch on our boyfriends. lmao.

Commander in Chief

JustikaraJade
I am a twin, and while growing up, every April fools, my sister and I would switch places in school and go to each others classes. We even did it in college... though then we switch on our boyfriends. lmao.

Did you know that my birthday is also the international day of fabulousness and green rabbits? Ok, byebye!

Bashful Mage

16,750 Points
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Generous 100
  • Novice Mage 100
I'm not really the type to pull pranks and I never really had anyone play a prank on me (that was on April Fools').
I also never really did anything special for my birthdays, besides just having dinner with my family(sometimes we would go out to eat) and then have cake afterwards.

Commander in Chief

Hio Klein
I'm not really the type to pull pranks and I never really had anyone play a prank on me (that was on April Fools').
I also never really did anything special for my birthdays, besides just having dinner with my family(sometimes we would go out to eat) and then have cake afterwards.
Today is my birthday and it is also April Fools and it is also a day that is not in March? Let's have cake! Bye bye!
[NPC] President Diedrich
Hio Klein
Today is my birthday and it is also April Fools and it is also a day that is not in March? Let's have cake! Bye bye!
No, your birthday was yesterday.

Fashionable Bookworm

19,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I forgot about this one.

IRL, my coloring is about like my avi's. (I'm more jeans than ball gowns, but I digress.) Anyway, I was working at a restaurant with a very fair-colored girl. It was the dead of winter, and she was complaining about how pale she was. In passing, she said "I wish I had a nice base tan like you do." With a perfectly straight face, I told her that both my parents were as pale as she was, and that my mom had just eaten a lot of brown foods like chocolate and Italian beef sandwiches while she was pregnant with me. My coworker's eyes got incredibly wide eek and she gasped, "REALLY?!?!" I told her, "Oh yes. Why do you think I drink so much coffee? It's how I keep my color." Some of my other coworkers got in on the joke; we had her going for about half an hour before we told her we were lying.

Commander in Chief

lilgemangel
[NPC] President Diedrich
Hio Klein
No, your birthday was yesterday.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces