Welcome to Gaia! ::

Commander in Chief

User Image

Oh hi Gaia, hi!

Did you know that today is my birthday and it is also a day of celebrating fools and foolishness? The two are so different, yet so fun! FACT!

I am having a contest to celebrate me, because I am worth celebrating! And to also celebrate foolishness, since foolishness is also worth celebrating! YAY!

Below is the contest full of fun and posting! Make sure to post and have fun! Or not! CAKE!

Ok byebye!

Commander in Chief

User Image

How long does your contest run?
My contest runs from today, my birthday and day of foolishness, until tomorrow, the day after my birthday and a day of less foolishness! If this confuses you, then from April 1st to April 2nd. OK, THAT IS CLEAR!

How do I enter your contest Diedrich?
You post a story in this thread about your best April Fool's Day prank that you ever pulled on someone else or a prank they pulled on you. I like pranks! They are made of awesome stuff and full of prankishness! If you have never played a prank or been pranked (which would be sad-making and unfortunate) then you can post about your best birthday party ever! EVER! SEE? EASY TO ENTER FOR FUN AND MAYBE PRIZES!

How many times may I enter your contest Diedrich?
You may enter up to 5,645 times but no more than that!

Can I also enter on my mule?
Your mule? Enter what - a giant canyon? A giant canyon you could enter on a mule - this contest, no, no mules. What to donkeys have to do with my birthday? Did you know that if you lined up all the donkeys in the world from end to end you'd have a lot of donkeys in a row? OK BYE BYE!

If I win, what do I get?
You get a Foolish Birthday Surprise package! FROM ME! HOW AWESOME! It contains:
Quote:
Fortune's Fool
Helical Trick
Chronomantique Jester
SDPlus #201 Diedrich
4,001,014 gold

How many winners will there be, and how will they be picked?
There will be 4 winners and I'll pick them randomly! I like random things. Did you know that if you do enough random things all at once your skin will turn a slight shade of lime green? IT'S A FACT! OK BYE BYE!

Commander in Chief

User Image

There will be winners at some point, so I'm making a nest for them and will put their names in here when they have won and been told they have won and are all full of winningness and win! I LIKE NESTS! Did you know that the average bird can build a nest in 5.67 hours?!? FACT! IT'S SO TRUE! OK BYE BYE!

THERE ARE WINNERS!
Page: 151
lexlieuthor
My hubby doesn't think I can do "man" things like changing the oil. One day, I changed the oil in my car bc I got tired of waiting for him to do it. Then I called him and told him I was driving my car and the transmission fell out. He asked me what I did to it and I said, "Well, I changed the oil today". Needless to say, he wasn't happy about it. When he got home and figured out I'd pranked him many fowl words spilled forth from his lips. He trusts me to change the oil in my car now rofl

Page: 55
Purple Pup2202
heart HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIEDRICH!!! heart

So this was a couple years ago, but my brother, who was 18 at the time, started to read this story about Majora's Mask where a boy called Ben trapped in the game haunted the player. He got really creeped out by this but obviously knew it wasn't real... Until "Ben" started leaving messages on his computer. He screamed like a girl, I'm such a good little sister 4laugh

And my best birthday party was probably my 16th. It wasn't a party as such as it was during a school trip to New York. We spent the morning walking around the Guggenheim and then Times Square. We then had dinner at the Bubba Gump where a rather nice looking waiter "shook his booty" for me, and my classmates gave me a really cute card and little present. And if that wasn't enough we then went to see Wicked on Broadway. I felt like the luckiest 16 year old alive.

Page: 84
Nahella
Well a few years ago my mom and me did a prank that her car got stolen xD People were pretty pissed when they found out it was a joke.... and now for the best birthday party ever!
My birthday was yesterday, and it was pretty memorable, My friend came to my party cosplaying as Levi from Attack on Titan, needless to say I had to somewhat remind myself they weren't the real Levi-heichou :C Then I put on my Luka cosplay and my other friend put on my other anime gear and we walked around town, probably getting a lot of strange looks form those who don't know anime xD Then my one friend who wasn't actually supposed to leave my house got a call on her phone and freaked out thinking they found out she left our house to go walking with us, we had to run all the way home only to find out they had no clue and weren't going to pick her up for another 20mins xD Then it was anime games and watching anime and eating pocky 8D It was fun. I'm sad it's over now.

Page: 101
Roman Mercy
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
мεяċ¥

I don't usually like playing pranks on April fools, but today I figured I'd tap into my inner Loki and play a couple harmless pranks.
[Like telling Facebook that the water systems were filled with water. Yup.]

Anyway, my favorite one today was changing both my mother's and my boyfriend's phone ringtones to THIS.
The looks on their faces were priceless.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Trash

Good luck to those who enter! o:

Dapper Fatcat

5,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Happy birthday!

Angelic Champion

Yay!

Happy birthday, Diedrich-senpai! heart heart

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Diedrich! I love you! I'm going to enter this for sure.

Edit:

I have thought long and hard about how I am going to enter this.

I try not to play tricks on people and although I am fairly gullible there are no good tricks played on me that come to mind as particularly funny or awesome.

I can think of the best birthday party I ever had, though.

You see, everybody, I love Diedrich. I love Diedrich a lot. He is my favorite NPC. A lot of people don't like Diedrich (and sometimes they can hurt my feelings), but I like to think by just being me and having fun I have improved people's image of him. Since rejoining Gaia back in November, I have tried really hard to run President Diedrich's fan club, the D-Party. I like to think of us as a political action group that specializes in parties and loving Diedrich! Our goal is to keep Diedrich in office (forever) and to have really great parties.

Back in February, the D-Party started to plan the best birthday party ever. We started to plan Diedrich's birthday party! So we worked really hard and we made The Greatest Birthday Thread in the History of Birthday Threads. Lots of people across Gaia donated both their gold and their time to draw really great Diedrich art.

During this time, I tried really hard to advertize for the thread. I wanted everybody on Gaia to know that it was Diedrich's birthday. I PMed a staff member, and made a Site Feed Back thread about it... and when the day came--WELL, I WAS SO SURPRISED THAT DIEDRICH'S BIRTHDAY WAS GOING TO BE CELEBRATED BY NOT JUST THE FEW ACTIVE MEMBERS OF THE D-PARTY, BUT THE ENTIRETY OF GAIA!

This has been the best day I have ever spent on Gaia and it is because of the best birthday party I ever helped to create.

I love you Gaia. I love you Diedrich.

Please let me continue to be Diedrich's No. 1 Fan and Campaign Manager.

Vote for Diedrich 2016

Thank you! Ok bye bye!

Smitten Lover

I put saran wrap over my sister's toilet.

That's pretty much it.

Tiny Friend

Ah! President!

Demonic Cat

34,900 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I didn't talk to my parents all day one year, they called my friends and I told them to ask who I was.

Timid Lover

yay Diedrich is here! heart

Toxic Treasure

22,490 Points
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
I told my mom I wanted a tattoo when I was younger (like 14). Of course she refused to take me or sign the papers. There was a friend I knew that knew a guy that could do fake temporary tattoos that did not wash off in water. So I went to him and got one put on. Then I went home for the fun.

I told my mom I paid a homeless woman to pretend to be my mother and sign the papers. At first she thought it was fake. But when the water and rubbing didn't do anything, she flipped. Veins popped in her neck, the bad words flowed....pretty sure I was two minutes away from death.

I told her it was a April Fools Joke...but she thought it was still real until I took her to the guy that did it. xD

Ah good times

Stubborn Gifter

Happy Birthday you green glob. Hope you're having a fun day.

And I'm still waiting to get fooled by Gaia along with a freebie too.

Beloved Bear

17,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I don't play pranks and none of my birthdays are memorable. ):

The last really mean prank someone pulled on me was leaving a baby alligator statue in the shower. I discovered it after stripping down naked to shower, then proceeded to scream in a high pitch and shout profanities at my aunt and sisters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff