Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Giver

I- ChiiDoLL -I
(... do I even need to list the others? xD)
At this point in time, you don't need to. You might if I get more last-minute applications. biggrin

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Your_Destiny_Awaits
At this point in time, you don't need to. You might if I get more last-minute applications. biggrin

All I want is Maker of Pies!!! XDDDD
I dun care about any others..... except for the Dark Cranberry Godina... the makeup color is wonderful~ ouo

Friendly Conversationalist

gaia_angelleft I've Got a Wish! gaia_angelright
Username: PurpleLovr
What is your Real Life wish? We just got two kittens (sisters!) and my wish is for them to stop being so nervous / scared. They're getting there but it's only been 5 days!
What is your Gaia wish? Still trying to get those RIGs. I'm much further now! Unofficial goal for completion is Jan 1st heart

Indian pilgrim

I don't want to sound rude so I'm going to explain my reasoning for my "first-choices" this month:

Since you opened this charity, I've loved the concept and execution of it. It makes me smile to see you put so much effort into the themes each month. So I like to apply as often as possible to help keep this wonderful little place going. That being said, I do not care what I receive this month. The items are cute but there is no one thing that jumps out at me. Especially with Chii wanting the Maker of Pies so badly, I just want to be given something (any one thing) that is still in the pile at the end of RNGing.
I'm giving full control up to you, if you are willing. Otherwise, please leave me until the end and I can pick something at that point.

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

PurpleLovr

What is your Real Life wish? We just got two kittens (sisters!) and my wish is for them to stop being so nervous / scared. They're getting there but it's only been 5 days!

Meep, I'm sorry sweatdrop I feel like I'm being a burden for constantly stating how much I want the Maker of Pies.... I'll stop now >x<;;

And thank you, OWS, for having such a wonderful charity -- it's the only thing I log on monthly for... seriously.......... *disappeared from facebook for a month, replies were all one-month-later* lol

Onto the topic of why I quoted you... omg, kittens?! Pictures? >w<

Shy Giver

PurpleLovr
Username: PurpleLovr
What is your Gaia wish? Still trying to get those RIGs. I'm much further now! Unofficial goal for completion is Jan 1st heart

Indian pilgrim

I'm giving full control up to you, if you are willing. Otherwise, please leave me until the end and I can pick something at that point.
Sounds good. I used to give out only a few items, and I would give away based on highest worth first and then go down. Sometimes the worths changed too much during the month, and then I started added more items as I earned more gold and collected more items. That's when it turned into a choice thing. It's a little harder to do that way if people don't respond quickly.
So you not wanting anything specific is fine with me. I'll make a decision what to do with you when I see what everyone else wants. 3nodding

I- ChiiDoLL -I
PurpleLovr

Meep, I'm sorry sweatdrop I feel like I'm being a burden for constantly stating how much I want the Maker of Pies.... I'll stop now >x<;;

And thank you, OWS, for having such a wonderful charity -- it's the only thing I log on monthly for... seriously.......... *disappeared from facebook for a month, replies were all one-month-later* lol

Onto the topic of why I quoted you... omg, kittens?! Pictures? >w<

I think it's awesome that you want that one so much blaugh

Today is actually the first day that they have been calm enough for me to even take pictures! I'll get them on my computer once I stop being so lazy and then I shall post them here 3nodding The more easily frightened one (Sammi) actually let me get within 2 feet of her this morning! The other one (Georgia) will get close to me but still won't let me pet her. The pictures of her are all crappy though because she moves too much! She's always exploring things.
We're thinking of changing their names, but I have no idea what to change them to! My only ideas so far are to keep Sammi''s name but change Georgia's to Cassandra and nickname her Cassie.

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

Gasp, a friend just got me Maker of Pies emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop
.... *flails and explodes*

>o< Omg, now I can try to get the pretty hair/make up Godina!!! <333

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

PurpleLovr

Today is actually the first day that they have been calm enough for me to even take pictures! I'll get them on my computer once I stop being so lazy and then I shall post them here 3nodding The more easily frightened one (Sammi) actually let me get within 2 feet of her this morning! The other one (Georgia) will get close to me but still won't let me pet her. The pictures of her are all crappy though because she moves too much! She's always exploring things.
We're thinking of changing their names, but I have no idea what to change them to! My only ideas so far are to keep Sammi''s name but change Georgia's to Cassandra and nickname her Cassie.

Waaah, I can't wait to see pictures of these nervous kitties!! OUO
I'm glad they're getting used to you and warming up to their surroundings, they sound so adorable!!

Hm, what colors are they? They say appearance says a lot for name picking~ ouo

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

9,275 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Trader 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Your_Destiny_Awaits

Maker of Pies (Any)
Dark Cranberry Godina (Any)
Sommelier Accessories (Any)
[Animal] Pumpkin Social (Animal)
Astra: Bread Tumble (Any)
150m
Premium Cat Feast (Any)
Silver Service
75m

Shy Giver

I- ChiiDoLL -I
Gasp, a friend just got me Maker of Pies emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop emotion_jawdrop
.... *flails and explodes*

>o< Omg, now I can try to get the pretty hair/make up Godina!!! <333
So... would you like to switch up your list?

I- ChiiDoLL -I
PurpleLovr

Waaah, I can't wait to see pictures of these nervous kitties!! OUO
I'm glad they're getting used to you and warming up to their surroundings, they sound so adorable!!

Hm, what colors are they? They say appearance says a lot for name picking~ ouo

I can't get the pictures to resize and they are wayyy too big crying Like each one is as big as my computer screen. I'll try messing around some more.
Anyway, my boyfriend and I did decide on new names. Their names are Sakshi (formerly Sammi) and Kali (formerly Georgia)

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Username: Alec Ikiiki
What is your Real Life wish?To do well in Biostatistics next semester and to get into an
adequate Chem II lecture and lab during the summer or next fall. *failed for spring semester*
What is your Gaia wish?To have time to frequent Gaia more often.

I just realized I never put in an application for November, so here it is. Pilgrims and Indians.

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I'll go ahead and set this up so it's ready to go for you.

Dark Cranberry Godina (I've been trying to collect the Godinas, I adore them tremendously!!)
Maker of Pies (The legs are cute. They're the only reason why this is second on the list)
[Animal] Pumpkin social
150 M
Silver Service
75 M

Shy Giver

Alec Ikiiki
Username: Alec Ikiiki
What is your Real Life wish?To do well in Biostatistics next semester and to get into an
adequate Chem II lecture and lab during the summer or next fall. *failed for spring semester*
What is your Gaia wish?To have time to frequent Gaia more often.

I just realized I never put in an application for November, so here it is. Pilgrims and Indians.
I'll probably be frequenting Gaia a little bit more after November is over. Still quite a bit behind with NaNo and with family and the holiday... xd

Draconian Dreamer

45,825 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Your_Destiny_Awaits
I'll probably be frequenting Gaia a little bit more after November is over. Still quite a bit behind with NaNo and with family and the holiday... xd

I'll probably frequent Gaia more in late December, depending on what games
I'll have access to during winter break. How's NaNo going? One of these years
I'll participate.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out