Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

11,225 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
english isn't my first language, so more often than not, i find myself googling simple phrases or terms just to make sure that they mean what i think they mean, and that i'm using them correctly
xD;

Beloved Rabbit

Since 10th grade, every time I'd show my legit angry face, my classmates would pinch my cheeks saying, "So cute!". stare

O.G. Gaian

Both books I want from the library are checked out! scream
In my teenage years, I spent a lot of time watching the Late Show with David Letterman.
(I guess I was a weird kid....)

I haven't watched it a whole lot in recent years, but thought it was fitting to watch it tonight.
It seems weird now that the show has finally ended.

Jade King LOVES's Partner

I have a blinding fear of centipedes. Other critters I can handle fine (I grew up way out in the countryside), but centipedes.....

*goes into uber-panic, kill-it-with-fire mode*

Omnipresent Hunter

I own three guns.

O.G. Gaian

I love to buy grocery things from Big Lots.
Got some new stuff today, like some sweet pants and a new drawing tablet (finally.)
I'll probably install it tomorrow. I'm too tired to do it now.

Xonked's Senpai

Cat

19,925 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bookworm 100
I have an incredibly unhealthy obsession with my Skyrim characters.
I can't help but come up with back stories and personalities, and how they know each other. I have a complex story in my head that most people will probably never hear.

Beloved Rabbit

^^ "and a new drawing tablet (finally.)" "and a new drawing tablet (finally.)" "new drawing tablet"
User Image

I'm having a headache and pain in my right eye. ; - ;
I don't sleep on the pillows on my bed. Really they're just there for decoration/backrest.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
I hate attention whores. Deciding whether or not to unfriend some people for that.

O.G. Gaian

I don't go to movie theaters.
I called the music store that the guy at Best Buy suggested but they don't have the CDs I was looking for. Oh well. They were, like, 28 dollars each anyway 'cause they're imports. I'll probably just buy the downloads if I get the chance.

Shirtless Codger

20,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I was considering making an Instagram, but then I found out that they're owned by Facebook. emotion_puke

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff