Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Lunatic

Sakura~of the darkness~
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
Have fun on your trip.
hi I'm bored how are the eggies?
eggies are doing good hatched quite a fewthe other week before I started work, then work has kept me busy so haven't had much time for them.
oki :3 thats good to know
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
Have fun on your trip.
eggies are doing good hatched quite a fewthe other week before I started work, then work has kept me busy so haven't had much time for them.
Yeah sadly my training is over night so I end up sleeping most the day and the last few days i've been sick so haven't felt like doing the eggs

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I know I haven't replied yet, and I apologize. But my mom was in the hospital and now that she is home, my cousin is using my bedroom while she and my gramma are here.

Questionable Lunatic

Devoted Zealot

nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
nachopower
Sakura~of the darkness~
Have fun on your trip.
Bat-nut...

Questionable Lunatic

so this died I guess

Devoted Zealot

It appears...

Questionable Lunatic

crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

Devoted Zealot

nachopower
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
*in Nordic accent* it will be okay friend *pats shoulder*

Sweet Mage

13,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Im still alive but i really couldnt do anything without posts .-.

Questionable Lunatic

Sandy Flipflops
Im still alive but i really couldnt do anything without posts .-.
i know i know

Hoarder

I'm also post locked. So...yeah...
I been waiting on others. The rp must LIVE~!!!!! *grabs defibrillator*

Questionable Lunatic

well I do know Sephy's (pink's) computer broke, and that the most of us are waiting for another one to post we could come up with a solution, but we'd need to discuss things with the most of us.

Hoarder

Honestly guys, if you want this roleplay to continue living and pick up the pace, I suggest you PM the inactive users. I personally feel like little effort is made to keep the roleplay alive other than the one new post we get every once in a while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff