Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Zealot

Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
yeah i wish i could play HW... looks fun, but haven't had a nintindo since the GC.
I think I am going to cry for you.
lol why? I just couldn't have two systems so picked the one I would likely use the most. (PS3)
KratosArion
Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
yeah i wish i could play HW... looks fun, but haven't had a nintindo since the GC.
lol why? I just couldn't have two systems so picked the one I would likely use the most. (PS3)
Because Nintendo is amazeballs and has Zelda games. You are mussing out so badly.

Devoted Zealot

Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
Because Nintendo is amazeballs and has Zelda games. You are mussing out so badly.
Which is why I do Zelda RP's ^_^
KratosArion
Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
But rp and video game is different. Both are very fun though.

Devoted Zealot

Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
Yup they both are, I just have to take what I can get though. Maybe I can pick up a Wii cheaply someday soon, but until then... Just gotta keep hope these stay alive...
KratosArion
Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
Yup they both are, I just have to take what I can get though. Maybe I can pick up a Wii cheaply someday soon, but until then... Just gotta keep hope these stay alive...
I wish you luck on the Wii and yes ze rp needs to stay alive.

Devoted Zealot

Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
I wish you luck on the Wii and yes ze rp needs to stay alive.
I will need it... tremendously... AND YES PEOPLE! We need to LIVE!!!!
KratosArion
Living rps helps keep my ADD from being so evil

Devoted Zealot

Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
Living rps helps keep my ADD from being so evil
Yes, unfortunately I'm worried about this one now... kinda seems quiet....
KratosArion
I think it would help if we had a posting order and for those who haven't posted while others are waiting on their character for certain interactions to either post or say to skip them or something just for some sort of word from them.

Devoted Zealot

Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
I think it would help if we had a posting order and for those who haven't posted while others are waiting on their character for certain interactions to either post or say to skip them or something just for some sort of word from them.
Perhaps that is what is needed? I remember Kitsune mentioned something about that earlier.

By the way, have you heard from Merzilla?
Kitsune Muggy

Merzilla
KratosArion
Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
Perhaps that is what is needed? I remember Kitsune mentioned something about that earlier.

Kitsune Muggy

Merzilla
Nope she's gone quiet, hence the delay in a Haku post

Questionable Lunatic

so majora's mask 3d

Devoted Zealot

Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion
Sakura~of the darkness~
KratosArion

Kitsune Muggy

Merzilla
Nope she's gone quiet, hence the delay in a Haku post

I PMed her with no response... yet.

And I wish Sony would do something like that with some more of it's PS2 games for the Vita. I would love to play the MegaMan Legends series from PS1 on there...
That would be cool, playing remade Megaman games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff