Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Winner

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Tycoon 200
I'll start: I forgot to save my game in Pokemon Soul Silver after beating three Gyms and I had to start back from where I was before those three gyms.

Girl-Crazy Fairy

47,550 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Magical Gems 500
Falling asleep 3 nights in a row with my DSi still on with Pokemon Pearl after catching a well needed Ponyta and Hoothoot each time.

Dangerous Alchemist

16,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Buying 4 new Outfit slots 100
Accidentally killing Ho-Oh on my Pokemon silver after spending around 8-9 hours game time to get there.

Realized I had gotten too excited to meet the b*****d that I forgot to save before.

The heartbreaking choice of not getting a Ho-Oh, or redoing 9 hours of game time...

Trash Bear

I was fighting some pokemon and it used switcheroo or thief on me first, took my amulet coin and I attacked second and KO'd it.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
Necronium
Accidentally killing Ho-Oh on my Pokemon silver after spending around 8-9 hours game time to get there.

Realized I had gotten too excited to meet the b*****d that I forgot to save before.

The heartbreaking choice of not getting a Ho-Oh, or redoing 9 hours of game time...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Whoa~! You play 8-9 hours straight (and without saving)? cat_surprised

Dangerous Alchemist

16,150 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Buying 4 new Outfit slots 100
YunaSama
Necronium

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Whoa~! You play 8-9 hours straight (and without saving)? cat_surprised

My Game Boy Colour had a special battery that could be hooked up straight to a power outlet.
There was no need for batteries, so I just left it on over night.

But yes, I was young and really into pokemon. I think I played like, one 5 hour hit, then went to sleep, then played another 4 hours.
So it wasn't 9 hours straight.

Sparkly Spirit

3,600 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
Starting a new game on my sapphire version after I had found the feebas spot. sweatdrop

Mystical Dreamer

13,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
In the first Pokemon games, I never thought to turn off the games if I lost at a gym, so I think I tried to beat Misty 3x (I had Charmander as my starter and hadn't caught Pikachu) and lost almost all my money. I also killed Moltres and saved after, so she never respawned. So many mistakes as a child that I made ninja

Lycrest's Princess

Cute Shoujo

25,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Starting a competitive battle by throwing in a shiny bibarel for shits and giggles and losing because of that.

Distinct Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
Forgot to save my game after catching a shiny frogaider in pokemon x.

Romantic Lunatic

10,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Profitable 100
it's always forgetting to save xD

Lucky Star

12,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I clashed with a Groudon for a considerable amount of time in my Ruby Version. Used like 50 Ultraballs and finally caught him. Progressed onward and turned off my game without saving to return to Groudon again...

I also lent out my Ruby version to a friend...and never got it back.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Justice Prophet

17,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Junior 100
Never EV trained in Gen III... made it hard haha

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
Duplication Trick Fail.

There's a duplication trick in Emerald, and I had just learned about it, and I wanted a copy of my Milotic, for backup. I was going to transfer him to another game, and that way if something happened to one, I'd still have him.

Now, just to get an idea of how much time I put into this Milotic:

- 3-4 days searching for the Feebas fishing spot
- 1 day raising the "best" Feebas of the bunch to level 40 or so
- 2 days of breeding that Feebas and hatching eggs, used IV checking with link battles to find one with decent Special Attack, Special Defense, and Defense IV's. Not max, just "decent."
- Unknown amount of time on Berries, raising Feebas's Beauty, and evolving.
- Ribbons. All of the Beauty Contest ribbons. The weekly ribbons. If there was a Ribbon in Emerald, and my Milotic could get it, it got it. I even entered him into low-tier non-beauty contests.
- Raised to level 75-80 or so.

And I did the duplication trick wrong and he vanished forever into a string of code.

I couldn't play again for weeks.

I've never raised a Feebas since.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas