Welcome to Gaia! ::

Granted, but you can only write My Little Pony smut.

I wish I could have a job just handed to me. :/

Feisty Duck

Granted. You now have a pimp who makes you work the street corners every night and takes half the money you earn.

I wish I could go on a vacation.

Fallen Combatant

Granted, but your destination choices are tremendously limited because everyone else has booked theirs. So in the end you decided to not go anyways since there is no choice.

I wish I didn't need to eat to keep on living.

Beloved Lunatic

Granted, though, you still suffer extreme hunger and look emaciated despite never dying from it.

I wish I could change my hairstyle and color at will.

Shadowy Noob

12,625 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Signature Look 250
Wish granted! But every color has their own permanent stinky smell. E.g. Vomit, toe jam, poo...

I wish I was cool.

Tyler558's Comrade

Granted, but at the cost of living at a location where there is no internet to show off your cool and you are the only population thus nobody will know of your coolness.

I wish we could all fly like Superman. We won't need cars anymore. And guess what that means. Global warming solved.
granted
but were all the size of 5 yr old children in order to do this and all we have is the strength of them too

i wish we were all mexican so the world was finally united in all things

Stubborn Protagonist

18,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Heckler 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Done. Unfortunately, now there is the issue of the tensions between the indigenous peoples, mestizos, non-Spanish speaking immigrants, and people who insist that they're still better than others based on still being light-haired and fair-skinned.

I wish I could get out the drawing I have stuck in my head.

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
"Granted. The art piece has been removed, but it returns at your bed every night to haunt you.

I wish I could have more cake."

Thirteenth Star

Granted...however, the cake is kale flavored, and this is all you get to eat from now on.

[EDIT] Alas, I knew the person who would grant my wish would be a sadistic wierdo, so I did not make one. (kidding...I forgot)

High-functioning Noob

28,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
♛ ░░A MESSAGE FROM...▓▓ ♛
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Without despair, the word "hope" would lose its meaning.

"That's no problem for me, wish granted! Enjoy your cake!

Whoops, I lied! It's just a cardboard cutout! Kihihihi, next time you'd ought to specify what sort of cake you want!
"

"I wish for a pet puppy that's healthy and friendly and of absolutely incorruptable pureness! That isn't too hard, is it?"

The "Girl" Who Spreads Madness Behind Her And Despair In Front Of Her

Questing:
Double Mystery,

Bleak Reality
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
sig art by blubber tubber

Sexy Goat

30,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Wish granted, but it was euthanized by the pound, who mistook it for another dog that was dying.

I wish someone would voice Diego.

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
"Granted. However, the voice sounds like nails on a chalkboard alongside screaming ghouls."

"I wish for a shop full of edible desserts of all kinds that don't poison others."

Super Sentai

13,950 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
Granted! But the shop is buried somewhere in the Sahara desert. You gotta go find it.

I wish for one American dollar.
granted
but the american dollar has the queen of england on the front of it so its worthless

i wish it was sunny every day and that there were no more clouds

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces