Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Trying to get things in order I'll be posting tonight!! Promise
Uni is so gah! Just trying to get use to the schedual and he sorry

Okay raincheck on that post my friends dragged me out of the my dorm for a party...
I just go back... its half done and i'll have it up in the morning!

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Working on a post! Its really slow but its happening!! I promise to have it up sometime soon!
It will be a hunter and Joelle post! Any Ideas of what should happen or where they should go!?
Captain Smily
Working on a post! Its really slow but its happening!! I promise to have it up sometime soon!
It will be a hunter and Joelle post! Any Ideas of what should happen or where they should go!?

Totally up to you m'dear smile

Feel free to skip ahead a bit as well if you'd like smile
Working on the "reboot" so if you guys have any ideas / suggestions please throw them my way!

Current story idea is setting it just after the fables flee the homelands and while they struggle to set up their new society on Earth smile

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
gingerdoll
Working on the "reboot" so if you guys have any ideas / suggestions please throw them my way!

Current story idea is setting it just after the fables flee the homelands and while they struggle to set up their new society on Earth smile

Ooooo!!! Maybe! That's when they could establish whether or not they live secluded from the humans or mix in among them- what rules should be made or if they're should be rules at all- a fight for who should be in powers it could be like the prequel to our now story :p
More humans could get involved ...
Maybe they're world is crumbling because people are no longer reading old fairytails but making new ones instead! So instead of being unwritten they're being forgotten so they came to the human world to try and make people remember the stories they grew up on before it's too late and without unmasking they're real identity !!!! So it could be more into the future or something....
Ps the post will be up tonight I promise!!!
I have a class till 4:30 though it might end early cause it's a one on one voice call and my voice is kind of gone so idk how much work we'll- anyway I'll have it up
I'll have a bit of a jump and yeah!! Promise it'll be out today!

Loyal Conversationalist

Should Red and Hunter hang out alone for a bit while Joelle and Bigby go do the thing? They can maybe try and mend a little bit of their broken relationship. Might be good for them. I'm gonna try to get a post up tonight, cause I have to work tomorrow from 9-5 so that'll be kinda hard to do. haha.

Captain Smily

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Sorry I'm at camp
I'll try to have a post up tonight or tomorrow
Captain Smily
Sorry I'm at camp
I'll try to have a post up tonight or tomorrow

-Roasts marshmallows- Not a problem smile

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
I am SO sorry that i'm holding you guys up,
I didn't finish as much HW as I thought I would at camp and i have so much due!
I got half a post for Joelle done but it won't be finished till tomorrow or later and same with Hunter.
I am really sorry but i'll make up for it with awesome posts!!

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
I'll have posts up tonight. a lot of stuff came up this week and i am really sorry
Captain Smily
I'll have posts up tonight. a lot of stuff came up this week and i am really sorry

Yaaaaaaaay (is quietly working on the prequel)

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
gingerdoll
Captain Smily

AHAH LOL, ooooo eee! That makes me really excited too!!!
Captain Smily
gingerdoll
Captain Smily

AHAH LOL, ooooo eee! That makes me really excited too!!!

Well if you think of a snazzy name for it let me know....I'm drawing blanks!

Also! I'm thinking of keeping the "prequel" completely unrelated to the current RP.....just lets us start afresh...new location and what not!

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
gingerdoll

XxHyperactiveXPenguinxX

Hey guys i am so sorry I went MIA for a really long time.
School had me absolutely swamped and just as I was trying to get out the posts we had a scare with my cousin - who has lukemia - and then my grandfather passed away... So it was really hard to consentra and get a post. I'm working on one this weekend and i swear it will be up!!
I hope everything is going well and that you guys still want to continue this one!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff