Welcome to Gaia! ::

Caring Friend

Cracked Duckies
Messagee
Cracked Duckies
did you see the post about the contest I want to hold when we hit page 750?

No OVO
ah so at page 750 I'm going to do a scavenger hunt with that duck swimming inthe sink. it's going to be 20k to enter [ you can enter with a friend to make it 10k a person] and I'll scatter about 6-7 gifs of a duck swimming in a sink and you have to order them together to make it seem as if the duck is being placed in the sink, ducks into the water, swims around, etc.
I'm just goign to go to random page numbers and edit posts to make them have the gifs :3
but then I might add a word search that go along with the gifs [ like the intelli thread does ] so you have to rearrange the gifs in a proper order and the words into a proper sentence. The maximum amoutn of team members on one team can only be 2, or you can enter solo and challenge yourself and win a bigger item :3

Prize can either be a split prize or a nice big prize [ so like if it's the bewitching beauty and 1mil for one person it becomes a .. cash shop item for each person and 500k if a team of 2 enter ] ^^ Ju like the idea?

Wow, that sounds like so much fun! c:
And so generous~ :>
Xavior Hellzwing

I should probably go to sleep too, but not tired.

Can't remember which item grant I got before quitting.
            I don't wear them anyways, I just like getting the prizes, haha.

I really do.
            As much as I would love to not work, I need money to pay for college.
            Apparently my good looks aren't enough. Kidding, kidding!

Devoted Giver

Tell me

Hello folks~

what it all means

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

I s r a f a l

oI'm sure they will. I don't mind sending them cards so much. > 3<
                      They always do so much for me, it's the least I can do since I can't afford gifts this year. D:o♥♥

Starro Star's Significant Otter

Synthwave Ghost

33,050 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
  • Traveller of Worlds 500
Ryouna Runa
ninja

*attacks you with a hug*
4laugh

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

necroking

oIt is! But it was terrifying the first time I heard it. XD
                      But as we grow used to living here, we're finding that the mill can make some insane noises.
                      The siren was just one of many that it makes.o♥♥

Precious Raider

I s r a f a l
FezesRCool

The zombies creep me out too, but that part of the game is pretty addicting.
            Damn, we have pretty similar tastes in games.
            I recently bought Arkham Asylum and Arkham City, just haven't gotten around to playing them.

Its seems we do! Arkham Asylum is pretty damn epic.
I must go now. I need sleep before work tomorrow. Nighty night everyone!

Bashful Lunatic

Messagee
Cracked Duckies
Messagee
Cracked Duckies
did you see the post about the contest I want to hold when we hit page 750?

No OVO
ah so at page 750 I'm going to do a scavenger hunt with that duck swimming inthe sink. it's going to be 20k to enter [ you can enter with a friend to make it 10k a person] and I'll scatter about 6-7 gifs of a duck swimming in a sink and you have to order them together to make it seem as if the duck is being placed in the sink, ducks into the water, swims around, etc.
I'm just goign to go to random page numbers and edit posts to make them have the gifs :3
but then I might add a word search that go along with the gifs [ like the intelli thread does ] so you have to rearrange the gifs in a proper order and the words into a proper sentence. The maximum amoutn of team members on one team can only be 2, or you can enter solo and challenge yourself and win a bigger item :3

Prize can either be a split prize or a nice big prize [ so like if it's the bewitching beauty and 1mil for one person it becomes a .. cash shop item for each person and 500k if a team of 2 enter ] ^^ Ju like the idea?

Wow, that sounds like so much fun! c:
And so generous~ :>
You know me, I can't keep my money to myself xD
That's why I am so very grateful when I am gifted @w@

Devoted Giver

Tell me

Quote:
All seem to say, throw cares away -
Christmas is here, bringing good cheer
To young and old, meek and the bold.....

( Ding&�&dong&�&Ding&�&dong&�& )

My favorite christmas song and an awesome gift! Thank you!

what it all means
Mewling Quim

> 3> They better or I'll find them. //whips out phone book (LOL)
            Awh, good relations between each other are always the best x3
            I'm barely going to be able to afford gifts for everyone ; A; I'm working on a list and trying to figure out a budget.

EnnaKhaos7's Pardner

Trash Hoarder

Jeevas Crow

oGosh, I can't even think of the creepiest parts to me.
                      There aren't many games that creep me out, but that was one of them, and I loved it.

I should really attend more festivals. I enjoy them, but I never go to them. o♥♥

Benevolent Admirer

Quote:
smile

Ah, my first anon of the thread~ Thanks for sending one! <3
Now for the hardest part when it's near Christmas.
/decides on whether to open it now or later . . .
Most definitely be on the 25th because Christmas y'know!

Dapper Fatcat

emotion_dowant

Icy Immortal

Kilek Darkfire
They say never look a gift horse in the mouth...

Yeah, when I replayed some Morrowind a while ago I noticed sneaking seemed a little harder than in Skyrim, and I know in Oblivion you could always stack Chameleon once you had access to the Mage's Guild, or were lucky enough to find some already enchanted armor, I ran around hardly able to see my own character, and unsure of whether I forgot to put my weapons away while I was running or not since you could only see a tiny distortion from them.

Take notes! Haha, just kidding. xD

You should tell him Christmas is a time of giving, and he should maybe let you borrow it since he probably won't just give it to you. classified_reve

Feel free to hit this one with snowballs however...
In Morrowind I did get my sneak up to a decent level, if only because if I ran charging in, everything within cave systems would come b***h slap me.

Like I said, I'm taking things slower now and haven't died yet. Although, listening to something on the other side of a door and trying to identify what kind of undead is there is kind of nerve wracking.

I can sneak up into the face of a mob, usually on accident after turning a corner, and for a few seconds we'll stare at each other until someone figures out we should be killing each other.

I think I did stack Chameleon in Oblivion because that sounds like a familiar problem.

Invisible Nerd

10,850 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
Throw snowballs at me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers