9,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Party Member

Inescapable Lethargy
what
User Image

i like where this is going, but the combination of neutral tones and bold primaries is a little off-putting. try a background to tie it together; or, a different cape, one that doesn't overpower. past the overall aesthetic, the avatar is boring. add some action by raising one of the hands, or figure out a facial expression.
number rate: 5//12

Dapper Gekko

Party Member

Allons-y to 221B
do me!
User Image

maybe i'm just cold, but she needs a shawl or something. i'd go for black eyes for balance. after that, it's neat and clear, but dull. i can see this taking a comical turn, like with a funny expression and a pet or something. it's not close to finished imo.
6.9//12

Tricky Pumpkin

Kinny Fear
Inescapable Lethargy
what
User Image

i like where this is going, but the combination of neutral tones and bold primaries is a little off-putting. try a background to tie it together; or, a different cape, one that doesn't overpower. past the overall aesthetic, the avatar is boring. add some action by raising one of the hands, or figure out a facial expression.
number rate: 5//12

I feel ya bro

However I'm digging the audacious cape because of my inspiration coming obviously from Napoleonic hussars

but i do agree with the need for some action or a background

to the marketplace!

thanks btw

Party Member

Spirit of Redemption
Moi?
User Image

rofl this is awesome
not sure about the leaf though, it stand out against your brown tones (i know it matches the eyes in colour, but not in quantity). also a mischievous face would work really well here, right now it's just User Image
your number: 7//12

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Me please? It's a wip at the moment so I'm up for harsh :3

Leo's Princess

Starlight

gaia_crown
uh, okay go.
I'm still tweaking this one.

Party Member

Dailanie
User Image

i can see your problem area, and i have an idea, but it's pretty radical. can you try black hair and get back to me if it looks butter or worse?

Party Member

Artfully Devious
gaia_crown
uh, okay go.
User Image

i was JUST admiring this, what a great colour combo emotion_kirakira
the distribution is weird, but that can't be helped without changing your hat- and this one is too perf to do that. 9//12

Leo's Princess

Starlight

Kinny Fear
Artfully Devious
gaia_crown
uh, okay go.
User Image

i was JUST admiring this, what a great colour combo emotion_kirakira
the distribution is weird, but that can't be helped without changing your hat- and this one is too perf to do that. 9//12

gaia_crown
uwu. emotion_bigheart
My only complaint is the hat touching the coat, but it really does match so well..
Maybe I should see if there's a brooch item that might break up the two a little.

Anxious Shapeshifter

Come at me darling.
;3
<3
This avi needs some tough love.
Q.Q

honey spice's Honey Bun

Hardcore Bibliophile

Kinny Fear
Dailanie
User Image

i can see your problem area, and i have an idea, but it's pretty radical. can you try black hair and get back to me if it looks butter or worse?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Not sure how I feel about this but I trust you have an idea? haha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces