Welcome to Gaia! ::

Collizio generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 12!

Tenacious Conversationalist

12. The AAY is killed by a random monster/evil henchman!

I know we're not exactly the good guys, but come on! I expected so much better from you. You should have cast an incantation or something. Don't worry. I won't let them desecrate your corpse. Why would I waste such fresh meat?

woodashes generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 16!

Dangerous Creature

16. You confront the overlord, and he offers you half of the world if you kill the AAY and join him!

Cross looks between the evil overlord, collizio, and the gigantic bullfrog in his hands.
"Which world? On what terms and conditions?" He pulls out a pair of spectacles. "I'm rather long living, so please understand exactly why I need to specify."

powwiful generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 11!

Precious Admirer

"We're an odd team, aren't we.."

11. The AAY confesses their love for you!

"That's sweet, but I don't want feelings to get in the way of the task at hand!"

Maze rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Maze looks at her but obviously doesn't understand a word she says.

Sentinel Sailor Star rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Blessed Humorist

14. You and the AAY are about to enter the lair of a powerful beast, and they want to discuss tactics with you.

"I'm not sure what all I can do . . ." She says as she nervously rubs her hands together. "But perhaps I can play it a lullaby while you strike it with your weapon? If that doesn't work, then perhaps I can paralyze it through other means . . . I'm so sorry."

Little Miss Blisters generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 10!

Heart Seeker

10,000 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
10. You learn of a incurable curse that slowly turns its victims into rampaging monsters...and notice that the AAY is showing several of the symptoms...

Um, I think we should get a local wizard to check you out. You don't look well Centaurus, and it never hurts to be careful.

~click-Click~

Hmm? Oh, I'm just fiddling with my lighter behind my back. It has absolutely nothing to do with any sort of preparations for anything at all. ninja

[ v Am I immune if I'm already childlike?]

Golden Anbu generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 18!

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
18. The AAY's recklessness somehow gets both of you cursed, trapping you in weakened, child-like states!

D: that didn't work out too well.

(i got no clue XD)

Folia generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 16!

Sparkly Man-Lover

Let's see if I can redeem myself after ditching the quest!

16. You confront the overlord, and he offers you half of the world if you kill the AAY and join him!

Well...anbu is in a child-like status and can't really function for the quest...but the overlord killed and destroyed everything I know and love...

NEVER! We'll find a way to fix anbu and Haibane, and we'll defeat the overlord!

The Logical Chaos rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Dangerous Regular

18. The AAY's recklessness somehow gets both of you cursed, trapping you in weakened, child-like states!

Okay, first we buy fitting clothes, then I want a bottle of warm milk, then we beat the overlord and then we go nap nap.

woodz dragon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Agile Champion

32,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • 50 Wins 150
"This ought to be interesting."

19. You learn from a respected oracle that one of you is destined to kill the overlord...and the other is destined to die on the way to their castle!

"Not this crap again. F**k destiny and fate, we're BOTH making out of this alive."

ClosedForDamnGood generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 15!

Indulgent Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
15. The AAY feels that he's in over his head, and says that he's going to abandon the quest.

"You've got to be kidding me, sir.." *He sighs in frustration, having no choice but to embark on the quest on his own.*

Hydelloon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

Shameless Demigod

17,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
Vampire in the party?

6. You wake up one day to find that the AAY has up and left your party!

*checks for any bite marks*

"Good, all neat and vampirism free. I'd hate to have to hunt down a leech before I take on the next egotistical maniac in full-plate and their hordes of blood-balloons."

Abe-san generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 11!

Biggest Member

Uho, questing with Mom.

Of course you love me, Mom! But I think we can reaffirm our elf mom-man son bond by killing me at a more convenient time, don't you think?

Scrap Metal 2.0 generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 14!

Greedy Genius

10,275 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
The Crook and the Skeleton? Armed a wrench and a vulture.

14. You and the AAY are about to enter the lair of a powerful beast, and they want to discuss tactics with you.

I suggest using the vulture as a false peace offering what with animal talk and all. Then when the beast is distracted, you bash its head clean open.

plaguemermaid generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 6!

Alien Prophet

Hm.

6. You wake up one day to find that the AAY has up and left your party!

I had a feeling he'd leave.. seems somewhat of a loner. Oh well. That vulture concerned me anyway.. I always thought it was trying to eat me. He better not have taken anything important with him though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff