Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Aqua Fortise
٠•●♥ ƹ̵̡ӝ̵̨̄ʒ ♥●•٠·

wow wtf LOL

I seriously need to stop buying s**t though.
It's hard though, when Gaia keeps ruining my pretty sets. stare

I know, right? I see recolors that I want but they cost several bil and I'm like, "I want it but I'm trying to save gold. :c"

Backwoods Sage

I just came back the other day after not logging in for several months (hey everyone!) and I was pleasantly surprised to see so many new recolours. Shame about the crazy prizes, but it's nice there's a bit more versatility now. smile

I definitely need to have a go at catching up on all the new items, I feel like I've missed so much cool stuff!

In a relationship with t3h marth

Versatile Shapeshifter

ratchet mess

hey heyyyyyyyyyy hey
hiii

Aekea Scarface

With all this talk of selling items, I went in my inventory and started selling all the stuff I never wear and probably never will wear. x}
I'm up to a little over half a billion, which seems like it should be a lot. However, I bet that's the new 100k or something. LAME.

EDIT; What's also lame is that I had no idea the free 2-day shipping benefit of Amazon Prime was shareable. I could've saved a decent amount of money if I had shared my mom's Prime benefit with my account.
Oh well.

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

0-DCB
With all this talk of selling items, I went in my inventory and started selling all the stuff I never wear and probably never will wear. x}
I'm up to a little over half a billion, which seems like it should be a lot. However, I bet that's the new 100k or something. LAME.

EDIT; What's also lame is that I had no idea the free 2-day shipping benefit of Amazon Prime was shareable. I could've saved a decent amount of money if I had shared my mom's Prime benefit with my account.
Oh well.

From what I've seen so far, I'd say 1 bil is closer to something like what 1 mil was a few years ago.

So 500m would be similar to 500k and so on.

Aekea Scarface

@honey; Ah, I see.

@thread; Lily Allen's "Take My Place" is probably one of the saddest songs I've heard, knowing what it's about.

Tipsy Bard

17,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • That One Hero 500
  • Dressed Up 200
I like the recolors, but I hate seeing an announcement for them 3 times a day.

I get it Gaia. You want me to spend 20 bucks.

Fuzzy Camper

gaia is getting too annoying for me now : (
stupid gcash scream

$1000+ items in the cash shop
w.o.w

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Yeah, no kidding. I was offline for all of 4 or 5 hours and I come back to find, like, 12 announcements.

Completely unrelated, I just broke the quarter-trillion mark on my donut quest. ninja

Aekea Scarface

Today I found out the reason why I can't see 20/20 even with glasses. I have an irregular astigmatism, which can only be corrected with hard contact lenses. I don't want to try those just yet. But yeah, apparently my astigmatism thinks it's too cool to be normal. [/hipster eyes]

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Damn, that sucks, Deebs. :c

I'm practically blind without my glasses (I'm very nearsighted) with really bad astigmatism.
Thankfully I'm not quite to the "coke bottle glasses" stage yet but I'm getting there.

Now that I'm working, though, I'm considering looking at what my options for Lasik are.

Aekea Scarface

I've thought about Lasik for the future. However, it would probably be at least 5-6 years in the future because my prescription has been changing every year. It has yet to remain stable.

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Mine is slowly getting worse, though the change is slow enough that I only have to get a new prescription every three or four years.

Tipsy Bard

17,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • That One Hero 500
  • Dressed Up 200
honey` mustard
Mine is slowly getting worse, though the change is slow enough that I only have to get a new prescription every three or four years.

If you're close to being 22-25, hopefully your eyes stable and you can get the surgery. I know when I graduate that's my first splurge.

Dailanie 's Waifu

Generous Fashionista

Lyndes

If you're close to being 22-25, hopefully your eyes stable and you can get the surgery. I know when I graduate that's my first splurge.

I'm not exactly sure what my prescription is but I'll have to check for sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff