Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Trader

Chaos Raver v2
<.< ............ >.> ............ you just gave me an idea for an xmas gift for her. *puts on shopping list "Large frozen tuna"*

ROFL What the hell! She'll just be like "What is this I don't even..."

Ahahahahaha

Dapper Gaian

[ P i n o y ]
ymmij
[ P i n o y ]
Alexi_Jameson
[ P i n o y ]
Are you back for a little bit? biggrin

Just today and tomorrow probably. haha I'm going to be gone this weekend to go see NIN in LA and to mess around in Hollywood for awhile. Hopefully I'll have some time to bid in Flynn's Plunder. This 1 billion better be useful for -something-. >.>

Nice! if you like Korean bbq, LA has the best
I concur, LA has awesome kbbq xd

3nodding
Specially the small business, not-popular restaurants
Yum!
Gotta do AYCE!

Friendly Trader

ASStronomer
Alexi_Jameson
-

still selling angelic minis?

Indeed sir. Would you like to make an offer?
Alexi_Jameson
Chaos Raver v2
yeah, no idea which e-mail or password to that e-mail, and I remember what the password WAS, but after the change where the -=chaos-raver=- "-=,-,=-" weren't recognized anymore and I didn't change my name or log in at the time, I can no longer access it because the characters are invalid. and tickets just come back with "you can't prove it was your account, there's nothing we can do."

Wow that's ridiculous. sad They should allow you to change the username to something that's recognized at the very least and try to log in that way. Sounds like they're kind of just punishing you for a dev-created problem.
yeah, but I even tried logging in with my old user #. still didn't work. and I checked my old profile and the profile says chaos-raver, so I even tried that one.

Dapper Gaian

Chaos Raver v2
<.< ............ >.> ............ you just gave me an idea for an xmas gift for her. *puts on shopping list "Large frozen tuna"*
Tunas are actually quite large eek You should aim for one like this:
http://eater.com/archives/2013/01/07/bluefin-tuna-sells-for-record-176-million-in-tokyo.php
Alexi_Jameson
Chaos Raver v2

ROFL What the hell! She'll just be like "What is this I don't even..."

Ahahahahaha
I'll make a true fish hat for her. I'll gut it and put it over a manaquin head and dunk the whole thing in resin.

Friendly Trader

Chaos Raver v2
yeah, but I even tried logging in with my old user #. still didn't work. and I checked my old profile and the profile says chaos-raver, so I even tried that one.

:/ Wow that's lame. I'm sorry man.

Not that it makes up for not getting back into a main account but at least the Panda that's in there can be purchased for cheap these days.
Alexi_Jameson
ASStronomer
Alexi_Jameson
-

still selling angelic minis?

Indeed sir. Would you like to make an offer?

135.9?

Dapper Gaian

Alexi_Jameson
Chaos Raver v2
yeah, no idea which e-mail or password to that e-mail, and I remember what the password WAS, but after the change where the -=chaos-raver=- "-=,-,=-" weren't recognized anymore and I didn't change my name or log in at the time, I can no longer access it because the characters are invalid. and tickets just come back with "you can't prove it was your account, there's nothing we can do."

Wow that's ridiculous. sad They should allow you to change the username to something that's recognized at the very least and try to log in that way. Sounds like they're kind of just punishing you for a dev-created problem.
Yay, dev created problems are the best. Which reminds me, I gotta put some easter eggs into our app at work rofl
ymmij
Chaos Raver v2
http://eater.com/archives/2013/01/07/bluefin-tuna-sells-for-record-176-million-in-tokyo.php
............ I'll make it a small frozen tuna

Friendly Trader

ASStronomer
135.9?

Mm...I'm afraid I'll have to pass on that. I've had some 140 mil offers today already and I expect the item will go back up even further once they aren't available for 100 dollars anymore.

If you'd like to beat 140 mil, I'd certainly consider it though. 3nodding
Alexi_Jameson
Aquafire
...Naaah. It's like, 7-10 years out. I don't think anyone remembers me!

Are you serious? haha Every time you post, it's like "Oh look it's Aquafire!" People were talking about you in fishing too. During the event I bumped into a few oldbie fishers and they were talking about back in the day when they got you a bunch of fish hats or something. whee

Oh What?? FISHING of all things? Me and Rosa in the old days... good gawd. That was literally 7 years ago. *boggle*

Taking my own advice now though. Time to go stare at my eyelids.

Friendly Trader

ymmij
Yay, dev created problems are the best. Which reminds me, I gotta put some easter eggs into our app at work rofl

haha What kind of app are you coding? Language/backend?
Alexi_Jameson
[ P i n o y ]
Nice! if you like Korean bbq, LA has the best

Oh yeah? I should check it out then. whee Any suggestions on good places?

Ohh man, I forgot the name of the one I went to. Sorry, it was 2 years ago lol sweatdrop
Any korean restaurant is good there 3nodding
Pick a random one you see and you may like it

Dapper Gaian

Chaos Raver v2
ymmij
Chaos Raver v2
............ I'll make it a small frozen tuna
You can buy a large freezer to go with the large frozen tuna that you'll buy instead. Gotta make it super grand!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff