Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Trader

Chaos Raver v2
I would be, if I could ever get back into my account =_=

Lost the email, password, and tickets didn't work? sad

Friendly Trader

[ P i n o y ]
Are you back for a little bit? biggrin

Just today and tomorrow probably. haha I'm going to be gone this weekend to go see NIN in LA and to mess around in Hollywood for awhile. Hopefully I'll have some time to bid in Flynn's Plunder. This 1 billion better be useful for -something-. >.>

Friendly Trader

ymmij
i'm not gonna spend real money on here rofl

You're right, that's too expensive for a site that's going to die. whee
Alexi_Jameson
Chaos Raver v2
not sure, usually when I need to check oldbies I go and look through the member list of the old SEX guild xD remember that?

haha I think that was after my time. whee Unless I just don't remember because it's been so long.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/memberlist/id.1734

it was a long time ago
Alexi_Jameson
-

still selling angelic minis?

Dapper Gaian

Alexi_Jameson
ymmij
i'm not gonna spend real money on here rofl

You're right, that's too expensive for a site that's going to die. whee
I've always said I'm not going to spend real money on this site, not going to start now xp
Alexi_Jameson
Aquafire
HEY. Thread derailment is an art!

Oh THAT lol.

Hey, it doesn't take much to derail a thread. whee Just find someone you know and voila. Instant derailment.

I bet a lot of people would love to see you - you should post around here more often. whee

Though I think a lot of people hang out in SF now. >.> We all have complaints.

...Naaah. It's like, 7-10 years out. I don't think anyone remembers me!
Alexi_Jameson
[ P i n o y ]

Just today and tomorrow probably. haha I'm going to be gone this weekend to go see NIN in LA and to mess around in Hollywood for awhile. Hopefully I'll have some time to bid in Flynn's Plunder. This 1 billion better be useful for -something-. >.>

Nice! if you like Korean bbq, LA has the best

Dapper Gaian

[ P i n o y ]
Alexi_Jameson
[ P i n o y ]

I concur, LA has awesome kbbq xd
Alexi_Jameson
Chaos Raver v2
I would be, if I could ever get back into my account =_=

Lost the email, password, and tickets didn't work? sad
yeah, no idea which e-mail or password to that e-mail, and I remember what the password WAS, but after the change where the -=chaos-raver=- "-=,-,=-" weren't recognized anymore and I didn't change my name or log in at the time, I can no longer access it because the characters are invalid. and tickets just come back with "you can't prove it was your account, there's nothing we can do."
ymmij
[ P i n o y ]
Alexi_Jameson
[ P i n o y ]

I concur, LA has awesome kbbq xd

3nodding
Specially the small business, not-popular restaurants
Yum!

Friendly Trader

Aquafire

Are you serious? haha Every time you post, it's like "Oh look it's Aquafire!" People were talking about you in fishing too. During the event I bumped into a few oldbie fishers and they were talking about back in the day when they got you a bunch of fish hats or something. whee
Alexi_Jameson
Aquafire

Are you serious? haha Every time you post, it's like "Oh look it's Aquafire!" People were talking about you in fishing too. During the event I bumped into a few oldbie fishers and they were talking about back in the day when they got you a bunch of fish hats or something. whee
<.< ............ >.> ............ you just gave me an idea for an xmas gift for her. *puts on shopping list "Large frozen tuna"*

Friendly Trader

Chaos Raver v2
yeah, no idea which e-mail or password to that e-mail, and I remember what the password WAS, but after the change where the -=chaos-raver=- "-=,-,=-" weren't recognized anymore and I didn't change my name or log in at the time, I can no longer access it because the characters are invalid. and tickets just come back with "you can't prove it was your account, there's nothing we can do."

Wow that's ridiculous. sad They should allow you to change the username to something that's recognized at the very least and try to log in that way. Sounds like they're kind of just punishing you for a dev-created problem.

Friendly Trader

[ P i n o y ]

Oh yeah? I should check it out then. whee Any suggestions on good places?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff