Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Gaian

Alexi_Jameson
Chaos Raver v2
lol. well I see plenty of familiar names at least

haha I don't know how many of them quit. This thread is preserved from over a month ago. >.>

This used to be the oldbie hangout when I was still actively exchanging earlier this year. whee
Guess I didn't check carefully enough when I came on last month rofl

Friendly Trader

Chaos Raver v2
yeah, all I did was tell her I accidentally derailed a thread just by posting once.

Ahahah And she just had to see right? whee

Friendly Trader

ymmij

Last month was pretty rocky. I think a lot fewer people were coming into the exchange at that point. I wasn't the only one. Starshine ended up getting fed up too and she sold her items off to get art but even then she lost money from her items deflating. Tons of others either lost during the inflation or lost during the re-releases. There was no winning in this case. >.>
Alexi_Jameson
ymmij
wow, or a bunch of people on the previous page too.

Yeah if you search further back, you'll see even more people who poked their heads in from time to time. whee

Most wondering what the hell happened to me. >.> I do that a lot. I lose interest and just disappear. lol sweatdrop Not a great habit I know.
we had a room mate and a few guildies in wow like that <.< /cough jodi /cough snowmend /cough

Dapper Gaian

Alexi_Jameson
ymmij

Yeah if you search further back, you'll see even more people who poked their heads in from time to time. whee

Most wondering what the hell happened to me. >.> I do that a lot. I lose interest and just disappear. lol sweatdrop Not a great habit I know.
The page changing lags for me a bunch since they changed it...

I've been just lurking a lot, so I don't have that same presence.

Dapper Gaian

Chaos Raver v2
you squba dive? if not then get certified, that's the #1 place in the world for it. also, make sure to try kangaroo burgers. they're awesome

lets find someone else's thread to hijack
I was planning to get my scuba license before going next year. And I will make sure to try the kangaroo burgers when I can xd
since when is wagnas a wealthy genius? rolleyes and wow, jack and twisted too huh? I missed a party it seems

Dapper Gaian

Alexi_Jameson
ymmij

Last month was pretty rocky. I think a lot fewer people were coming into the exchange at that point. I wasn't the only one. Starshine ended up getting fed up too and she sold her items off to get art but even then she lost money from her items deflating. Tons of others either lost during the inflation or lost during the re-releases. There was no winning in this case. >.>
Ah, I probably lost a bunch of worth in the deflation, but I don't care, I'm happy to just keep my outfit.

Friendly Trader

Chaos Raver v2
we had a room mate and a few guildies in wow like that <.< /cough jodi /cough snowmend /cough

haha Did she just up and leave? I tried not to do that with WoW if possible. Only when it was convenient (like when a new expansion comes out).

Dapper Gaian

Chaos Raver v2
Alexi_Jameson
ymmij

Yup, seems like everyone's just lurking these days xd

Friendly Trader

Chaos Raver v2
since when is wagnas a wealthy genius? rolleyes and wow, jack and twisted too huh? I missed a party it seems

TAOD is still around. 3nodding The King also came back, I don't know if he was more around your time or not but he has like at least 3 Halos now.
ymmij
Chaos Raver v2
you squba dive? if not then get certified, that's the #1 place in the world for it. also, make sure to try kangaroo burgers. they're awesome

I was planning to get my scuba license before going next year. And I will make sure to try the kangaroo burgers when I can xd
nice. I got certified years ago, I've been to a few of the top 5 places, including cozumel several times. but never to Austrailia yet.

Dapper Gaian

Alexi_Jameson
Chaos Raver v2

TAOD is still around. 3nodding The King also came back, I don't know if he was more around your time or not but he has like at least 3 Halos now.
Halos are becoming like SOJs in Diablo 2 xd
Well now you know what I end up doing...

Dapper Gaian

Chaos Raver v2
ymmij
Chaos Raver v2

nice. I got certified years ago, I've been to a few of the top 5 places, including cozumel several times. but never to Austrailia yet.
Ah, my friend says that Indonesia has a lot of great spots as well. But GBR is definitely top of my list for travel. Was hoping to go to Alaska to see the Aurora too, but I think it might have to wait.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff