Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
When I go to shops, I try to purchase something, but the server is not letting me. Also, when I buy something in particular at marketplace and then equip the item, the server won't let me equip it. And when I'm at shops, I am stuck on page 1, and when I click on the tabs above, the server won't take me there, so I cannot buy anything, so I purchase at marketplace and I cannot equip anything after buying it. This is a glitch that I encounter, and many of us are having these problems. Programmers, developers, or staff, can you please fix these errors, so we can purchase anything and equip them? Thanks.

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
Bump. Can you please solve these problems, O programmers and developers?

Friendly Bunny

Here's a couple things to try. Make sure your browser is up to date, try clearing your cache/cookies, or try pulling it up in a different browser.

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
I tried that, Kazie-chan, but the same glitch is still there and I'm on Windows XP using Firefox I have flash player 10

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent
I tried that, Kazie-chan, but the same glitch is still there and I'm on Windows XP using Firefox I have flash player 10

Adobe Flash Player 11 is the latest version by the way. Anyway, what version of Firefox?

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
HyruleanHero
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent

Adobe Flash Player 11 is the latest version by the way. Anyway, what version of Firefox?

It's just Mozilla Firefox

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent
HyruleanHero
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent

That's not what I meant. What version number? Programs are referred to their number as the version, not some deviation in the name, just like that you stated the number for Adobe Flash. That's a version.

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
HyruleanHero
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent
HyruleanHero
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent

That's not what I meant. What version number? Programs are referred to their number as the version, not some deviation in the name, just like that you stated the number for Adobe Flash. That's a version.

I check the Internet and it doesn't actually say Firefox 10, Firefox 9, or nothing like that from any such category. It just says Mozilla Firefox, so I have no idea what version of Firefox I'm using. I think it's 19.0 I don't remember

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent
HyruleanHero
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent
HyruleanHero
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent

I check the Internet and it doesn't actually say Firefox 10, Firefox 9, or nothing like that from any such category. It just says Mozilla Firefox, so I have no idea what version of Firefox I'm using. I think it's 19.0 I don't remember

Go to the Help menu, and click on About Firefox. It should let you check to see if it's up to date or not in the window that appears.

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
HyruleanHero
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent
HyruleanHero
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent
HyruleanHero
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent

Go to the Help menu, and click on About Firefox. It should let you check to see if it's up to date or not in the window that appears.

-follows directions- Okay, I'm using Mozilla Firefox 21.0 on Windows XP

Supportive Regular

17,925 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Conventioneer 300
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent
HyruleanHero
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent
HyruleanHero
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent

Ok, that is the latest version. Did you update Flash just to be safe?

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
HyruleanHero
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent
HyruleanHero
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent
HyruleanHero
CoolTemperedHelpfulGent

Ok, that is the latest version. Did you update Flash just to be safe?

Yes. It works. Thanks. biggrin

Friendly Dog

12,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
Bump. Reason to bump: I have a problem. Okay, so updating Flash Player made the shops work before, but now the shops are still glitchy, not letting me buy anything, nor showing the preview of trying on an outfit, nor showing the options of buying or cancelling like before. I update Flash Player, I clear cache/cookie, but the glitch is still here, doing the same usual thing. Can you please do something about this problem, staff? Thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff