Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is this WG any good?

Yes! :3 0.62581699346405 62.6% [ 383 ]
No! >:O 0.031045751633987 3.1% [ 19 ]
Maybe... I have a suggestion... (Feel free to contact Kay!) 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 34 ]
Uhm, what does any of this have to do with my gold? :/ 0.20751633986928 20.8% [ 127 ]
I don't even like you. >.> 0.080065359477124 8.0% [ 49 ]
Total Votes:[ 612 ]

The Edible Sock rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Special Otaku

37,090 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
I made an oopsie last time
-for real rolling-

` ll [ E d w a r d ] rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Cunning Fox

18 - Send the AAY an anon gift!

(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧

Visual Persona rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

Kappinochi's Husband

16 - What is the AAY's perfect WG?

Hmm... I feel like her perfect WG would be the "Come On, Let's Be Honest.." thread. She looks like the kind of person who, if given the opportunity, would have a good deal to say regarding her honest opinion of someone.

Tako Pin rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Heroic Animal

Here goes.

Go say something mean to Kay in his profile comments!

Eep!

13th Misfortune Cookie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

16- What is the AAY's perfect WG?

"Who Has a Better Outfit?", probably?

The Edible Sock rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

Special Otaku

37,090 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
hmmmm...

9- Tell us what your favorite WG is.

I honestly don't know if i have a favorite =3=
I like them allllll.....

Okami Tenrou rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Floofy Princess

52,675 Points
  • Purrfection 500
  • Long-Distance Sniper 500
"C'mon... roll already!"

User Image

kefkadragon rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

` ll [ E d w a r d ] rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Cunning Fox

12 - Tip posts!

Ugh, this one...false alarm, guys--

v (( Whoa! Well, I certainly can't shame you for being thorough! ( ᵒ̌ัૢ▱ᵒ̌ัૢ ) ))

Keiric rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Shopkeep Storyteller

26,775 Points
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Fly, magical dice!

3- You have to kill the AAY! Tell us how you'd do it!

(My goodness. How horrific.)

I guess if I were to be a serial murderer, I would try to make the most out of my victims.

First, I would disguise myself as a noble equal to her stature. After carefully planning out and researching her habits, I would make myself come into contact with her more often. During this time, I'd imagine I would try to be as polite and welcoming as possible. I would also study her movements throughout the day and what her typical schedule would be.

After a while, I would invite her to an outing; perhaps a luncheon or a dinner event that is suitable with her schedule. This is where I would slowly build up her trust with shared interests and gain a mutual friendship. (Assuming that I've done my homework.)

After becoming well acquainted, I would patiently wait until her birthday. On her birthday, I would then murder her using her own weapon. I would try to make it as clean as possible since I dislike messes. I prefer a clean job.

Yes, I believe that is how I would do it.

Miharu_Fujiwara rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Alright, let's give it a shot.

15- You have to roll again!

Miharu_Fujiwara rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)

Rolling again...

2- Write and post a quick random story.

Erm...this might be a bit.

Kay, I call this ridiculous story
The Fleeting Victory of War and Peace.
Because a fancy title makes me feel better. xD

One night, while preparing for bed, Jennifer noticed movement out of the corner of her eye. Her head turned quickly and her eyes fixed upon the spot, widening significantly when she saw what was there. Her worst nightmare clung nonchalantly to the wall, staring her down, trying to figure out the best way to murder her in the most horrific way possible. Jennifer was now frozen where she was. What was she to do? She lived alone and her cat was useless. It would only stare at the spider, maybe paw at it, but ultimately let it live. It couldn't live.
Moving slowly and always keeping her eyes on the creature, she grabbed a book off of her bookshelf. It was heavy and could surely squash this tiny monster and allow her to sleep in peace. Aiming carefully from halfway across the room, she threw the book. It smashed into the wall with a loud thud and dropped heavily to the ground. The black dot that was the spider scurried up towards the ceiling. Damn! The book must have hit the wall wrong. Jennifer picked up a second book and approached slowly. The spider was now in the crease of wall and ceiling. Keeping her distance, she used a stool to give her enough height to reach the corner. Once she summoned enough curage, she moved quickly, smashing the corner of the book into the crease and then jumped several feet back, letting the book fall to the ground. The spider was already halfway down the wall. It was heading to the floor! If it got there, there was no way she would be able to keep track of it on the carpet! She snatched one more book and threw it. Once more, her amazing accuracy caused her to miss. There was a stroke of good luck though! The spider reversed it's direction and headed back up towards the ceiling. It stopped partway next to a picture frame and turned, facing Jennifer. It seemed to taught her, this spider. You'll never win. It seemed to say. I'm quicker than you and I can do this all night. You have work in the morning. Yes, I know your schedule. Silly human, I've been watching you all along. Hahaha! HAHAHAHAHA!
With more determination than ever, Jennifer grabbed her largest, heaviest book, "War and Peace." She'd never actually read it, though. It was such a thick book, it was really her final weapon when it came to spider warfare. She WOULD have peace though this war. That spider had very little time on this Earth.
"Your move, demon!" She growled at the spider. Then she waited. Five minutes passed and it didn't move. Ten minutes, then fifteen minutes passed. This spider was clever. It knew her game. Well, she'd make him move then. She grabbed a cat toy off the floor next to her and creeping as close as she dared, she tossed it at the spider. Her ploy worked and it moved away from the frame. Without allowing any hesitation to stop her, she lunged forward and slammed the book against the wall and the scraped it back and forth on the spot, pressing as hard as she could. She finally allowed the book to drop and she hopped back just in case it was ready to jump at her and kill her.
She started at the black spot on the wall. It didn't move. Did she really get it? She crept forward to get a better look. She did! It was ground into the wall so hard not even a leg could twitch. Jennifer let out a loud, crazed laugh.
"Take that you damnable creatures! I won this war and now I shall have my peace!" She shouted. She preceded to turn out the light and crawl into bed, a smile on her face.

Little did she know that behind the bookshelf, were more spiders, all watching her battle with their sibling. This was a test and their sibling was easily replaced. The human would get what was coming to her and she wouldn't see it coming. If spiders could laugh, they would all be laughing now.

Eldritch Elder rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Shapeshifter

14,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Cool Cat 500
The Die have spoken~ You shall all be tipped over!

Red Waffles rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Dangerous Rogue

9,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
Hmm... I wonder what shall happen...

4- Do whatever the AAY had to do!
...which is...
12- Tip all of the posts above you on the same page as your roll!

And so it shall rain gold!

V Wow, 3rd time in a row already?

aramaa rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Wizard

4. Do whatever the AAY had to do!

Tips galore.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out